Vtca Season 2016-17

Interesting season coming up for Imps titb,West,Digman and now your next door neighbours CYS,might as well have all stayed in the Willy comp!

Got shown this footage yesterday while still celebrating our 21st............... I was not surprised a club with a long history of antisocial behaviour.......... (Newport dig man) the great little family club........... Like their mates down the road (west Newport) CHEATS........both would find this acceptable behaviour and as clubs have done nothing over the years to stamp these actions out of their clubs........... In fact I would bet that members of both clubs would be making lite of the incident and probably even enjoying the publicity..............disgraceful clubs...........
  • Here comes 22 yes that's right 22
Any update on Tribunal result or has not been held yet?

Heard the same thing about greenvale no way the vtca can allow that. If they have spent all their money surely they must have to deal with having a tough year rather than getting an easy option.

Heard the same thing about greenvale no way the vtca can allow that. If they have spent all their money surely they must have to deal with having a tough year rather than getting an easy option.
There will be a few clubs not too happy about that. Be an interesting reaction if this is put forward to the clubs

Has the Grand Final Leading Edge been released? Or the Presentation night edition? Interested to see who made team of the year & who won the Paxino?
I believe that they have a couple of Prez who have given up their own clubs to come on board and believe both no good. It's sad that the great people that run the comp are well done.

Back