VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216004 said:
been there done that;215998 said:
Must be a good source Anders, not even close!!
7 senior premierships, 2 club champions says that S McFarlane must have gone ok in his day!
What have you done in your career?

Anders..... hahahaha....... try again Scotty........
Thats right talk yourself up a bit hey:eek:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216004 said:
Must be a good source Anders, not even close!!
7 senior premierships, 2 club champions says that S McFarlane must have gone ok in his day!
What have you done in your career?

Anders..... hahahaha....... try again Scotty........
Thats right talk yourself up a bit hey:eek:

DizzyGillepsie;216010 said:
I'm not really Jason Gillespie either :p

what about irimedlyndsyhowarth? is that scott mcfarlane?

and it tubba la bumba and irimedlyndsyhowarth one and the same person?

also, is mick megne real?

Am i real ,yes i am the Real Deal .Ask anybody who knows me or faced me.I cleaned up at the presentation night last week ,i just need somewhere to hang all the trophies i won.

Your mate Mick Megne

DizzyGillepsie;216010 said:
I'm not really Jason Gillespie either :p

what about irimedlyndsyhowarth? is that scott mcfarlane?

and it tubba la bumba and irimedlyndsyhowarth one and the same person?

also, is mick megne real?

Am i real ,yes i am the Real Deal .Ask anybody who knows me or faced me.I cleaned up at the presentation night last week ,i just need somewhere to hang all the trophies i won.

Your mate Mick Megne

been there done that;216013 said:
And the last time Doutta a) had a 15 year old good enough to play 1's and b) have the haggots to play him??

Well stupid,a) one T.Lay played v Spotswood this year when they made 434...
b) Rd.4 2002 15yo J.Morris to 6/40 IN A WINNING SIDE to bowl Mckinnon out for 160 after being 0-100...
c)How many wkts did your 15yo take that WASNT the batsmans fault ???? = 00 Great effort for a 15yo but please, he was going a 5 an over.
He will be a great bowler in North A in 2 years time.

And the last time Doutta a) had a 15 year old good enough to play 1's and b) have the haggots to play him??

b) Rd.4 2002 15yo J.Morris to 6/40 IN A WINNING SIDE to bowl Mckinnon out for 160 after being 0-100...
c)How many wkts did your 15yo take that WASNT the batsmans fault ???? = 00 Great effort for a 15yo but please, he was going a 5 an over.

Mick Megne;216015 said:

Your mate Mick Megne

well i'd be much obliged to guard your trophies for you mate, i have plenty of empty shelf space at home where my trophies should be sitting. you know all the batting avg, bowling avg and MVP's as well as the several hat-tricks i've taken :p

Mick Megne;216015 said:

Your mate Mick Megne

well i'd be much obliged to guard your trophies for you mate, i have plenty of empty shelf space at home where my trophies should be sitting. you know all the batting avg, bowling avg and MVP's as well as the several hat-tricks i've taken :p

Mick Megne;216015 said:

Your mate Mick Megne

Mick Megne is an absolute gun.

Mick Megne;216015 said:

Your mate Mick Megne

Mick Megne is an absolute gun.

Mate, I dunno what club you play for, but Douttas has one of the best junior systems going around the metro area when I was U16s (5 years ago). That mob had no less than 7 dowling shield reps that year. The fact of the matter is, most of their juniors from the past few years are playing at District level and that may be why they don't have many junior players playing in their 1s on a regular basis.

Mate, I dunno what club you play for, but Douttas has one of the best junior systems going around the metro area when I was U16s (5 years ago). That mob had no less than 7 dowling shield reps that year. The fact of the matter is, most of their juniors from the past few years are playing at District level and that may be why they don't have many junior players playing in their 1s on a regular basis.

Wasi Akrim;216019 said:

a)Great game by T. Lay.... everyone else found a way to make runs....
b)Gotta go back 6 years to J.Morris, albeit a fair effort from him...
c)Still gotta get em... you could argue that every wicket that falls every weekend is the "batsmen fault". And 5 an over, lets be honest, 434 off 80 odd overs equates to 5 an over STUPID!!!

Wasi Akrim;216019 said:

a)Great game by T. Lay.... everyone else found a way to make runs....
b)Gotta go back 6 years to J.Morris, albeit a fair effort from him...
c)Still gotta get em... you could argue that every wicket that falls every weekend is the "batsmen fault". And 5 an over, lets be honest, 434 off 80 odd overs equates to 5 an over STUPID!!!

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;216047 said:

Well that is a great reply. But I do ask 1 question, why is it that these kids that are now playing district cricket didn't get a taste of first 11 before leaving? Perhaps that is why they leave?? And I play at Spotty for your info..

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;216047 said:

Well that is a great reply. But I do ask 1 question, why is it that these kids that are now playing district cricket didn't get a taste of first 11 before leaving? Perhaps that is why they leave?? And I play at Spotty for your info..

We all know that Douttas are a bad club,bad blokes dont play there kids and pay out squillions of dollars,i guess that equats to a terrible club.

We all have deficiencies in our clubs....dont we??? and we arent perfect but in the end we are a good club in my eyes and the players are a fantastic bunch of blokes,have good juniors,good junior and senior comittee and pretty good success,no we are not perfect but we are having a go and arent too bad.

Im sure that alot of people who know the players well(opposition) have a great respect for them as is recipricated by D.S. and sure there are other clubs,players,supporters,nuffies on big cricket that dont like em but thats the way it goes i guess but im sure we will all get over it ;)

HIV

We all know that Douttas are a bad club,bad blokes dont play there kids and pay out squillions of dollars,i guess that equats to a terrible club.

We all have deficiencies in our clubs....dont we??? and we arent perfect but in the end we are a good club in my eyes and the players are a fantastic bunch of blokes,have good juniors,good junior and senior comittee and pretty good success,no we are not perfect but we are having a go and arent too bad.

Im sure that alot of people who know the players well(opposition) have a great respect for them as is recipricated by D.S. and sure there are other clubs,players,supporters,nuffies on big cricket that dont like em but thats the way it goes i guess but im sure we will all get over it ;)

HIV

DizzyGillepsie;215975 said:
which one of these guys are you?

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack[/QUOTE

Diz, don't worry mate, I am SURE it s S. McFarlane. I have it from a very good source. He can deny it all he likes, but his little charade of getting on here and PRETENDING he is a first 11 cricketer is up!! If he had any knackers at all, he would admit it, but he won't cause he won't even tell us where he is from!!! Must be proud of his club????

photo.php

DizzyGillepsie;215975 said:
which one of these guys are you?

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack[/QUOTE

Diz, don't worry mate, I am SURE it s S. McFarlane. I have it from a very good source. He can deny it all he likes, but his little charade of getting on here and PRETENDING he is a first 11 cricketer is up!! If he had any knackers at all, he would admit it, but he won't cause he won't even tell us where he is from!!! Must be proud of his club????

photo.php

been there done that;216062 said:

One is playing for Tullamarine. On dollars I am told, has some mates there too. Two are playing 2/3s with Essendon. They are very ambitious and I am sure will spend a few more years there. And 3 don't play cricket anymore. Not sure what the other one is up to.

been there done that;216062 said:

One is playing for Tullamarine. On dollars I am told, has some mates there too. Two are playing 2/3s with Essendon. They are very ambitious and I am sure will spend a few more years there. And 3 don't play cricket anymore. Not sure what the other one is up to.

If we were consistenly battling it out for 8th and 9th position i'm sure we would give some under 14s a game, maybe even an under 12 with a hot mother. But the fact is we are battling it out in the finals every year and cant afford to carry a young guy for the sake of it, our overseas player couldn't even get a game in our finals side. Tommy Lay (15) got the chance at the end of the season due to an injury and the fact we were playing spotswood.
It is an honour to play 1s at douttas and we dont go around just dishing out that opportunity to anyone, you have to earn it!

If we were consistenly battling it out for 8th and 9th position i'm sure we would give some under 14s a game, maybe even an under 12 with a hot mother. But the fact is we are battling it out in the finals every year and cant afford to carry a young guy for the sake of it, our overseas player couldn't even get a game in our finals side. Tommy Lay (15) got the chance at the end of the season due to an injury and the fact we were playing spotswood.
It is an honour to play 1s at douttas and we dont go around just dishing out that opportunity to anyone, you have to earn it!

Dizz is a legend.. bu Mick Megene is the man we need down south ....

Bonus points:

why do we have them? u r meant to play cricket until a winner is found not until 80 overs r bowled. Bonus points r making a mockery of the comp. For the last 2 yrs in Senior A the 5th team has won more games than the 4th.. that can't b good... VTCA plays too much meaningless cricket when u should b making money in the bar..

time to change...thoughts?

South meeting:

they want to split senior & south A into seperate north & south comps. seems to make sense.. no 1 wants to travel & all the real rivalies r local... very surprised at the low numbers watching the senior GF, many more at CMCA F grade... south teams in senior don't want to change but the rest seem keen.. the fact the Toothless VTCA will never stop multiple player payments means the pokie clubs will only get stronger (while they r*pe their local community) so let them play each other..

what do u north players think?

Only issue is no 1 wants Bentcheat in their comp cos they r scum...

Dizz is a legend.. bu Mick Megene is the man we need down south ....

Bonus points:

why do we have them? u r meant to play cricket until a winner is found not until 80 overs r bowled. Bonus points r making a mockery of the comp. For the last 2 yrs in Senior A the 5th team has won more games than the 4th.. that can't b good... VTCA plays too much meaningless cricket when u should b making money in the bar..

time to change...thoughts?

South meeting:

they want to split senior & south A into seperate north & south comps. seems to make sense.. no 1 wants to travel & all the real rivalies r local... very surprised at the low numbers watching the senior GF, many more at CMCA F grade... south teams in senior don't want to change but the rest seem keen.. the fact the Toothless VTCA will never stop multiple player payments means the pokie clubs will only get stronger (while they r*pe their local community) so let them play each other..

what do u north players think?

Only issue is no 1 wants Bentcheat in their comp cos they r scum...

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;216107 said:

well who is this bloke from tulla that is on money cause they had a great year yeah right!! apart from one bloke no one should be on money there,thier all a bunch of tossers and the captain leads from the front biggest dud l've come across for a long time

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;216107 said:

well who is this bloke from tulla that is on money cause they had a great year yeah right!! apart from one bloke no one should be on money there,thier all a bunch of tossers and the captain leads from the front biggest dud l've come across for a long time

I had heard about this meeting the south clubs were having.

I heard they talked about splitting senior into north and south and then the two premiers would play off in a senior div final like subbies do.

I actually like the idea - its the only way those chokers from Hoppers will ever get to play in the top grade!!

I heard they talked about splitting senior into north and south and then the two premiers would play off in a senior div final like subbies do.

I actually like the idea - its the only way those chokers from Hoppers will ever get to play in the top grade!!

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216165 said:

It's also the only way a South team could ever win a major final!!!

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216165 said:

It's also the only way a South team could ever win a major final!!!

A B.Ford played a whole season in the 1's 2 years ago. Didnt go too flash but that answers your question.
What's your gripe with Douttas? Havent beaten them for a while ?
Now you are accusing people of being whoever on here when you yourself hide behind a name and bag people , successful people mind you.
They make 400 against Spottys no.1 side, yet you still have the nerve to bag them. Go figure.
No matter what you say ,they have around 18 senior flags in 40 odd years and thats something Spotty can only dream about. (i stand to be corrected on that figure but not far off).

A B.Ford played a whole season in the 1's 2 years ago. Didnt go too flash but that answers your question.
What's your gripe with Douttas? Havent beaten them for a while ?
Now you are accusing people of being whoever on here when you yourself hide behind a name and bag people , successful people mind you.
They make 400 against Spottys no.1 side, yet you still have the nerve to bag them. Go figure.
No matter what you say ,they have around 18 senior flags in 40 odd years and thats something Spotty can only dream about. (i stand to be corrected on that figure but not far off).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back