VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Paulie (EAST KEILOR);195325 said:
Fair dinkum, the way all you blokes in senior division carry on, you would think you are all playing test cricket. There is some players in their mid 40's ie. Dudderidge, Turner and Pacholi, still running around getting a game and making runs, so it cant be all that good. At the end of the day for all the cash getting thrown around up there it is still park cricket.

FYI. Pacholli is only 38.

Paulie (EAST KEILOR);195325 said:
Fair dinkum, the way all you blokes in senior division carry on, you would think you are all playing test cricket. There is some players in their mid 40's ie. Dudderidge, Turner and Pacholi, still running around getting a game and making runs, so it cant be all that good. At the end of the day for all the cash getting thrown around up there it is still park cricket.

FYI. Pacholli is only 38.

century scorer;195388 said:
No i dont play there and i havnt got a silver spoon wedged up my arse as you say.
How many wickets you got this year champ ? Have a crack in senior divvy next year and then start spruiking,better still nick off and start a Nth B thread dud.

@| I bet i've taken more wickets this year than you've made runs mate!
I think ive taken up around 23 or 24.
If playing in Senior division is what it takes to get a crack at those w****ers
at YCCC, i will next year!
Can you recommend a Senior club i can look to play with next season in close proximity to the Kingsville area?

century scorer;195388 said:
No i dont play there and i havnt got a silver spoon wedged up my arse as you say.
How many wickets you got this year champ ? Have a crack in senior divvy next year and then start spruiking,better still nick off and start a Nth B thread dud.

Can you recommend a Senior club i can look to play with next season in close proximity to the Kingsville area?

Oracle;195679 said:

you think youve taken 23 or 24...i bet you know your average and your economy rate...go bowl your pies at Altona north, you'd go well bowling in tandem with the little salami man Mario!!

Oracle;195679 said:

you think youve taken 23 or 24...i bet you know your average and your economy rate...go bowl your pies at Altona north, you'd go well bowling in tandem with the little salami man Mario!!

Oracle;195679 said:

Well you got altona north or spotswood. Not sure if any of them are baptists though, will that be a problem?

Oracle;195679 said:

Well you got altona north or spotswood. Not sure if any of them are baptists though, will that be a problem?

Oracle;195679 said:

Mate if you are fair dinkum, and you wanna crack next year, Spotty is closer and they do have great facilities. ANorth are gaining a bit of reputation in the comp for quite a few indiscretions.;)

Oracle;195679 said:

Mate if you are fair dinkum, and you wanna crack next year, Spotty is closer and they do have great facilities. ANorth are gaining a bit of reputation in the comp for quite a few indiscretions.;)

been there done that;195685 said:

Thanks pal, Spotty sounds like the way to go, appreciate the feedback!
Are they anything like their Footy club? I have heard their Footy club are
very arrogant and not very well liked?

Oracle;195688 said:

Nothing like the footy club. They do have a couple of "older" bowlers in their one's, so a good opportunity maybe??

Oracle;195688 said:

Nothing like the footy club. They do have a couple of "older" bowlers in their one's, so a good opportunity maybe??

Spotty not only have great facilities, they also have "the cougar"

Spotty not only have great facilities, they also have "the cougar"

Spotty are a pretty good club.

Nice guys off the pitch, lovely ladies that fix arvo tea and a pretty compeditive team..

Spotty are a pretty good club.

Nice guys off the pitch, lovely ladies that fix arvo tea and a pretty compeditive team..

The VB 20/20 game between Footscray ANA v. Airport West-St Christophers (AWSC) is to be played this Sunday at Angliss Reserve Yarraville starting at 2pm. Footscray ANA are representing the West Metro region 9 and AWSC the North West region 10. It should be a good game so get down and have a look.
Grandfinalist teams for the series get to play on the MCG.

The VB 20/20 game between Footscray ANA v. Airport West-St Christophers (AWSC) is to be played this Sunday at Angliss Reserve Yarraville starting at 2pm. Footscray ANA are representing the West Metro region 9 and AWSC the North West region 10. It should be a good game so get down and have a look.

WDCAcricketer;195711 said:

Couldn't give a rats mate...... hope you all choke on your cordial after the game:p

Couldn't give a rats mate...... hope you all choke on your cordial after the game:p

been there done that;195717 said:

The 20/20 game should be named after me man. DAISIES (I love the) BROWN 20/20 match.

PS: Cutting a few more ladies from the herd tonight man. New girls wanted.

I'm cool man.

been there done that;195717 said:

The 20/20 game should be named after me man. DAISIES (I love the) BROWN 20/20 match.

I'm cool man.

Daisy Brown;195743 said:

I'm cool man.

******** off dog...go fetch me a coconut!!

Daisy Brown;195743 said:

I'm cool man.

******** off dog...go fetch me a coconut!!

Who on Earth let ANA play in that, how do they represent our reason. They have played one game in the GU 20/20 comp for one huge loss......

Hardly ideal as the West's marquee club -lol

Who on Earth let ANA play in that, how do they represent our reason. They have played one game in the GU 20/20 comp for one huge loss......

Hardly ideal as the West's marquee club -lol

Oracle;195679 said:

George george take your mouth down to Alt Nth next year you will fit in well with them spruikers,better still just walk up Robert st one training night and i sure Bakes and go would like another net bowler to smash around????

Oracle;195679 said:

George george take your mouth down to Alt Nth next year you will fit in well with them spruikers,better still just walk up Robert st one training night and i sure Bakes and go would like another net bowler to smash around????

century scorer;195773 said:

You're full of it Century Scorer, you claim that you're not from YCCC, but you keep spruiking about them and their so called stars!Why do you constantly defend them if you're not from there?
Are you one of the Roberts St faithful, or are you just a battler battling away in their 4ths?

century scorer;195773 said:

You're full of it Century Scorer, you claim that you're not from YCCC, but you keep spruiking about them and their so called stars!Why do you constantly defend them if you're not from there?
Are you one of the Roberts St faithful, or are you just a battler battling away in their 4ths?

Oracle;195781 said:

Well he wouldn't be from their thirds because they have folded for the year. Great club:eek:

Oracle;195781 said:

Well he wouldn't be from their thirds because they have folded for the year. Great club:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back