VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

worldowesdouttasomething;199419 said:
But your lives would be so miserable. What else are you going to winge and moan about? Maybe if you started your own competition down at Buckley Park you could drop your 'Small man Syndrome' for good! But then, like I say, what else are you going to winge and moan about? Hmmmmm...

totally agree here! one of the better posts on this site i have read..all we seem to read about is doutta blokes bagging every club but their own!!! f##k off or start a doutta thread where you can all bitch and moan about everyone else all you like...wankers!!

But your lives would be so miserable. What else are you going to winge and moan about? Maybe if you started your own competition down at Buckley Park you could drop your 'Small man Syndrome' for good! But then, like I say, what else are you going to winge and moan about? Hmmmmm...

totally agree here! one of the better posts on this site i have read..all we seem to read about is doutta blokes bagging every club but their own!!! f##k off or start a doutta thread where you can all bitch and moan about everyone else all you like...wankers!!

This competition was a much friendlier place back when I ruled the roost. I knew letting these Northern teams in would cause all this angst I am now reading - scum like Doutta, Yarraville et al. I did my best to keep them at bay, and keep a pristine comp of southern teams made up of gentlemen playing in our Senior Grade. Bring back the good old the days when Gary McInnes and I would caress each other gently whilst watching the likes of Bentleigh and Beaumauris do battle in senior finals. Letting these Northern teams in was always going to highlight the fact the Southern teams can't actually play. Now the south are lucky to get a team into the finals, let alone win a flag. Give it 5 years and they won't have a team in Senior Division.

Anyway, must be off, I have got to stuff 4 turkeys in readiness for the big day tomorrow. It is lonely eating alone.... Maybe Santa will bring me that Russian bride I ordered and then I can stuff her full of Uncle Bill's special herbs and spices instead.

Ho Ho Ho.

This competition was a much friendlier place back when I ruled the roost. I knew letting these Northern teams in would cause all this angst I am now reading - scum like Doutta, Yarraville et al. I did my best to keep them at bay, and keep a pristine comp of southern teams made up of gentlemen playing in our Senior Grade. Bring back the good old the days when Gary McInnes and I would caress each other gently whilst watching the likes of Bentleigh and Beaumauris do battle in senior finals. Letting these Northern teams in was always going to highlight the fact the Southern teams can't actually play. Now the south are lucky to get a team into the finals, let alone win a flag. Give it 5 years and they won't have a team in Senior Division.

Anyway, must be off, I have got to stuff 4 turkeys in readiness for the big day tomorrow. It is lonely eating alone.... Maybe Santa will bring me that Russian bride I ordered and then I can stuff her full of Uncle Bill's special herbs and spices instead.

Ho Ho Ho.

fatbillpewtress;199567 said:

Ho Ho Ho.

How did Uncle Bill's Xmas go?

Ho Ho Ho.

How did Uncle Bill's Xmas go?

Ho Ho Ho.

It's been terrible Bill.

Ever since the rest of the fools voted you out, I've been fighting a losing battle on my own. It all became too much & I had to give it away.

I did my best to scare those Northern clubs off. I managed to convince the new bloke who took your job that we needed to make up a decent story so Doutta couldn't win the flag 5 years ago. King Brown Robbie from SC managed to get one of his players to make up a story about threats & abuse which never happened so we through Doutta out of the finals.

Mal the umpire. He was easy too.

It was funny really. There were tribunals on that night at both Bentleigh & Yarraville, but I managed to be able chair the one at Yarraville, eventhough the Bentleigh one was a 5 minute walk from home. No one suspected a thing.

But, then Doutta won the next year & Yarraville have won ever since. I couldn't take it anymore.

Our once beloved comp now is virtually a 3 horse race every year between those rat bags from Yarraville Club, Keilor & Doutta.

If you have any ideas, let me know. It's all run by the North now. No one cares about our great tradition down South.

You're right. The time is not far away when there will be no South at all in Senior Division. It looks like we will lose those gentlemen from Chelsea this year.

No Ho Ho Ho this Xmas Bill.

Ho Ho Ho.

It's been terrible Bill.

Ever since the rest of the fools voted you out, I've been fighting a losing battle on my own. It all became too much & I had to give it away.

I did my best to scare those Northern clubs off. I managed to convince the new bloke who took your job that we needed to make up a decent story so Doutta couldn't win the flag 5 years ago. King Brown Robbie from SC managed to get one of his players to make up a story about threats & abuse which never happened so we through Doutta out of the finals.

Mal the umpire. He was easy too.

It was funny really. There were tribunals on that night at both Bentleigh & Yarraville, but I managed to be able chair the one at Yarraville, eventhough the Bentleigh one was a 5 minute walk from home. No one suspected a thing.

But, then Doutta won the next year & Yarraville have won ever since. I couldn't take it anymore.

Our once beloved comp now is virtually a 3 horse race every year between those rat bags from Yarraville Club, Keilor & Doutta.

If you have any ideas, let me know. It's all run by the North now. No one cares about our great tradition down South.

You're right. The time is not far away when there will be no South at all in Senior Division. It looks like we will lose those gentlemen from Chelsea this year.

No Ho Ho Ho this Xmas Bill.

Lets try the guy called Russell Poolock from Keilor.....heard he's the curator down there...is on the Board of the VTCA, is the man that decides if Altona North can't put there covers down but Keilor can...oopps, sorry, decides if the comp has to place their covers on or not.....lets have a chat about him "worldowesdouttasomething".....you big man!!:confused:

Lets try the guy called Russell Poolock from Keilor.....heard he's the curator down there...is on the Board of the VTCA, is the man that decides if Altona North can't put there covers down but Keilor can...oopps, sorry, decides if the comp has to place their covers on or not.....lets have a chat about him "worldowesdouttasomething".....you big man!!:confused:

IssaccsUarse;199889 said:

also umpires in the senior division. A conflict of interest? ;)

IssaccsUarse;199889 said:

also umpires in the senior division. A conflict of interest? ;)

Its funny how Doutta are fairly sucessful isnt it :confused: As i was estimate that there payments would be in the lower half of the comp,some may laugh and think not but i can assure you its not that much.

While there facilities are ok they arent the best in the world and players who have migrated from other clubs that have planned to have a year or two at the club to play at a higher level and hopefully win a flag are still there five,ten and even fifteen years later :eek:

Im not saying that they are the best club or the best run club but geez they must be doing something right and they must be a bunch of ok fellas @| Also it seems that other teams look down on us western/northern teams well im sure you could all afford to buy two or three houses in our pitiful suburb called Essendon.

And scum hmmm well if other clubs have equal amount or more money then D.S. ,equal or better facilities and obviously a much much much higher IQ :rolleyes: then why the F%^K carnt you win a game.

And im sure that the elite and regular ones players in other teams would have nothing but respect for guys who play/have played at Douttas,Tatey,McFarlanes,Glennister,Rutley,Ion,Wigmore,Tankard,Blanchett, Atkins etc etc

HIV

Its funny how Doutta are fairly sucessful isnt it :confused: As i was estimate that there payments would be in the lower half of the comp,some may laugh and think not but i can assure you its not that much.

While there facilities are ok they arent the best in the world and players who have migrated from other clubs that have planned to have a year or two at the club to play at a higher level and hopefully win a flag are still there five,ten and even fifteen years later :eek:

Im not saying that they are the best club or the best run club but geez they must be doing something right and they must be a bunch of ok fellas @| Also it seems that other teams look down on us western/northern teams well im sure you could all afford to buy two or three houses in our pitiful suburb called Essendon.

And scum hmmm well if other clubs have equal amount or more money then D.S. ,equal or better facilities and obviously a much much much higher IQ :rolleyes: then why the F%^K carnt you win a game.

And im sure that the elite and regular ones players in other teams would have nothing but respect for guys who play/have played at Douttas,Tatey,McFarlanes,Glennister,Rutley,Ion,Wigmore,Tankard,Blanchett, Atkins etc etc

HIV

HIV RICHARDS;199977 said:

HIV

Certainly looking the goods to challenge YC this year.

Where did all the new blokes come from? Looks a completely different side from last year.

If Tankard's bowlin 1st/2nd change the openers must go allright.

HIV RICHARDS;199977 said:

HIV

Where did all the new blokes come from? Looks a completely different side from last year.

Frankie;199986 said:

They've found a new recruiting ground - Darwin.

Shhh - Don't tell the millionaires or they'll try & buy the whole Top End.

Frankie;199986 said:

Ben Dover;199991 said:

Not a bad idea I spose...their season runs through our winter doesnt it?

Ben Dover;199991 said:

Not a bad idea I spose...their season runs through our winter doesnt it?

c'mon boys ease up on the doutta boys will you, they are a good bunch of blokes that play it hard on the field and enjoy a beer after the game, we are looking forward to hopefully playing them in the finals they have picked up a couple of handy players the team to avoid come finals time !!!
Johnny Taylor back this week, i feel sorry for the hampton boys this week facing tails and bronca, just quietly im starting to hit them alright too i will get a big score this week just too prove to all u blokes that i can still play after all im still averaging 30 this year ...

c'mon boys ease up on the doutta boys will you, they are a good bunch of blokes that play it hard on the field and enjoy a beer after the game, we are looking forward to hopefully playing them in the finals they have picked up a couple of handy players the team to avoid come finals time !!!
Johnny Taylor back this week, i feel sorry for the hampton boys this week facing tails and bronca, just quietly im starting to hit them alright too i will get a big score this week just too prove to all u blokes that i can still play after all im still averaging 30 this year ...

Garry Turner;200317 said:

turn it up. all talk turner youre only getting a game because your old man is chairman of selectors!! has been sometime since youve hit a ball of the table. couple years? yarraville can carry 5 passengers in that side and your one of them!!

turn it up. all talk turner youre only getting a game because your old man is chairman of selectors!! has been sometime since youve hit a ball of the table. couple years? yarraville can carry 5 passengers in that side and your one of them!!

I must have been a bad boy again, the only thing under my tree Xmas day were a few half chewed souvlakis and 2 empty family pizza boxes.

It was good to catch up with a few of the old executive committe gang on Boxing Day. Over a few slabs and a cow or 2 we managed to put together the Senior Division team of the year as it stands at Xmas.

Ferguson and Crouch from Hampton
Lancaster from Chelsea
Mullaney and Hall from McKinnon
Luke, Ash and Robbie Russell from Sth Caulfield
Davies, Broster, McCarthy, Williams from Spotswood

Apologies to OEG, Altona North and Youlden, but be honest, you aint gunna get anyone near this team ever. As for YC, Keilor, Doutta and RP, well in my day we had the balls to treat you north of the Yarra teams as the nuisance that you are, and as such I would never allow any of you into such a team. Spotswoods closeness to the river, and the fact the comp have loved their underachieving culture for many years, means they will continue to be treated as a southern team in my mind indefinitley.

I must have been a bad boy again, the only thing under my tree Xmas day were a few half chewed souvlakis and 2 empty family pizza boxes.

It was good to catch up with a few of the old executive committe gang on Boxing Day. Over a few slabs and a cow or 2 we managed to put together the Senior Division team of the year as it stands at Xmas.

Lancaster from Chelsea

Apologies to OEG, Altona North and Youlden, but be honest, you aint gunna get anyone near this team ever. As for YC, Keilor, Doutta and RP, well in my day we had the balls to treat you north of the Yarra teams as the nuisance that you are, and as such I would never allow any of you into such a team. Spotswoods closeness to the river, and the fact the comp have loved their underachieving culture for many years, means they will continue to be treated as a southern team in my mind indefinitley.

PeterHowarthVtca we dont carry any one at yarraville you know that, i must admit ive had a couple of lean years, runs will come soon im hitting them alright at the minute... this week the runs will start@|, clearly they dont need me scoring truck loads of runs every year id rather have a couple of lean years with the bat but have a couple of medals around my neck:)

PeterHowarthVtca we dont carry any one at yarraville you know that, i must admit ive had a couple of lean years, runs will come soon im hitting them alright at the minute... this week the runs will start@|, clearly they dont need me scoring truck loads of runs every year id rather have a couple of lean years with the bat but have a couple of medals around my neck:)

Bigbillpewtress;200449 said:

Lancaster from Chelsea

Bit harsh on Spotswood there Big Pew....comp hasnt done them many favours judging by the suspensions handed out after the Senior A1 granny a couple of years ago

And who the fark is Robbie Russell and Williams

Bigbillpewtress;200449 said:

Lancaster from Chelsea

Bit harsh on Spotswood there Big Pew....comp hasnt done them many favours judging by the suspensions handed out after the Senior A1 granny a couple of years ago

Good to see that any resemblance of intelligent discussion on here went on holidays over the xmas/new year break... cant wait for its return... although i fear i shall be waiting a long long long time :p

merry boxing day and happy new years test to you all!

Good to see that any resemblance of intelligent discussion on here went on holidays over the xmas/new year break... cant wait for its return... although i fear i shall be waiting a long long long time :p

merry boxing day and happy new years test to you all!

Smackers heard u had abig one on N.Y.E,as 4 Taylor was heard 2 be playing at Broadford with the bikes on matts ?

Smackers heard u had abig one on N.Y.E,as 4 Taylor was heard 2 be playing at Broadford with the bikes on matts ?

Frankie;200494 said:

The VTCA Kangaroo court at it's best!!!!
Should that be Robbie and Williams??:confused:

Frankie;200494 said:

The VTCA Kangaroo court at it's best!!!!
Should that be Robbie and Williams??:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back