VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

worldowesdouttasomething;203086 said:
Dudded again... Could it be true that the VTCA deliberately scheduled Doutta to play Chelsea on those weekends knowing that there would be heavy rain? Could it also be true that the VTCA ordered no covers on that Thursday night just so Doutta could not possibly get a game up those weekends?

It must be so hard to compete when the whole competition is so clearly against you. Let it be known you have my sympathy....:D

Doutta can cry all they like, hope they get in str@| ife again this year and are ruled out of finals again!!!

worldowesdouttasomething;203086 said:
Dudded again... Could it be true that the VTCA deliberately scheduled Doutta to play Chelsea on those weekends knowing that there would be heavy rain? Could it also be true that the VTCA ordered no covers on that Thursday night just so Doutta could not possibly get a game up those weekends?

It must be so hard to compete when the whole competition is so clearly against you. Let it be known you have my sympathy....:D

Doutta can cry all they like, hope they get in str@| ife again this year and are ruled out of finals again!!!

HIV RICHARDS;203080 said:
Doutta have had an injury ridled season with the likes of Rutley,Wigmore,Tate,Glennister,Tankard,McKindlay missing games and i could be wrong but big bloke from Darwin might not have played at the start of the season and thus far they seemed to have covered it pretty well.

They have lost two games both by less the 20 runs i think, so i dont think they will drop the last three games and should figure prominately in the finals ;)

And re: Doutta not being able to play Chelsea due to wash out both weeks well thats just bad luck i reckon,im sure they would have liked to play the bottom side and notch up a heap of points well unfortunately you win some and you lose some.

HIV

Those names are all over 30 years old. Time to give it away if they are breaking down:eek:

HIV RICHARDS;203080 said:
Doutta have had an injury ridled season with the likes of Rutley,Wigmore,Tate,Glennister,Tankard,McKindlay missing games and i could be wrong but big bloke from Darwin might not have played at the start of the season and thus far they seemed to have covered it pretty well.

They have lost two games both by less the 20 runs i think, so i dont think they will drop the last three games and should figure prominately in the finals ;)

And re: Doutta not being able to play Chelsea due to wash out both weeks well thats just bad luck i reckon,im sure they would have liked to play the bottom side and notch up a heap of points well unfortunately you win some and you lose some.

HIV

Those names are all over 30 years old. Time to give it away if they are breaking down:eek:

been there done that;203110 said:
Well well well........... Dizzy is back!!! Any precipitation out your way big fella??:)

Round 9 Tips

Doutta Stars v Royal Park / Brunswick
Royal Park to get over the line. Contessa 3 wickets & 80* runs.

Old Essendon Grammarians v South Caulfield
Sth Caulfield comfortably J Simpson 100.

Chelsea v Yarraville Club
YCCC outright in 1 day. Bronca to take 18 wickets for the match. Chappel not out in both innings

Hampton v Altona North
Hampton by 3 wickets - Docksey to be the difference

Youlden Parkville v Keilor
Keilor in a tight game - Porter to make 100 & get 4 wickets with his slow offies

Spotswood v McKinnon
Spotswood to upset the Mullaney less McKinnon - Davies to slash a quickfire 80.

been there done that;203110 said:
Well well well........... Dizzy is back!!! Any precipitation out your way big fella??:)

Round 9 Tips

YCCC outright in 1 day. Bronca to take 18 wickets for the match. Chappel not out in both innings

Hampton v Altona North

Keilor in a tight game - Porter to make 100 & get 4 wickets with his slow offies

Spotswood v McKinnon

Those names are all over 30 years old. Time to give it away if they are breaking down

Well 3 out of the 7 mentioned are 30+ and yeah no doubt about it in years to come when the oldies pack the pads away there spots will be hard to fill.

Those names are all over 30 years old. Time to give it away if they are breaking down

Well 3 out of the 7 mentioned are 30+ and yeah no doubt about it in years to come when the oldies pack the pads away there spots will be hard to fill.

been there done that;203096 said:

Fair call , if they keep playing , Douttas will have 5 "Gary Turners" within the group in 2 or 3 years.... Although id be backing them this week !!

Yarraville never go for outright , I'd be more inclined to say someone, most probably Baker , will score 200 and i have no doubt the team will pass 400 !!

been there done that;203096 said:

Fair call , if they keep playing , Douttas will have 5 "Gary Turners" within the group in 2 or 3 years.... Although id be backing them this week !!

Yarraville never go for outright , I'd be more inclined to say someone, most probably Baker , will score 200 and i have no doubt the team will pass 400 !!

DizzyGillepsie;203108 said:
apparently a few showers forecast for tommorow... hope it doesn't affect play

Quick...... will someone get to coles/safeway , pick up a few cakes of soap and drop them off at Walker Oval, Hansen Reserve !!!

DizzyGillepsie;203108 said:
apparently a few showers forecast for tommorow... hope it doesn't affect play

Quick...... will someone get to coles/safeway , pick up a few cakes of soap and drop them off at Walker Oval, Hansen Reserve !!!

twopaidplayersperclub!;203117 said:
Round 9 Tips

Hampton v Altona North

Spotswood v McKinnon

I heard a big rumour last night that Bronca is out injured this week!

twopaidplayersperclub!;203117 said:
Round 9 Tips

Hampton v Altona North

Spotswood v McKinnon

Oracle;203130 said:

Geez that changes things a lot....now I reckon YC outright in the first over of day two - the keeper to take 18 wickets

Oracle;203130 said:

Geez that changes things a lot....now I reckon YC outright in the first over of day two - the keeper to take 18 wickets

Oracle;203130 said:

seem to know an awfull lot about vtca senior division for someone who apparently plays for "kingy bapts"
kielor scum more like it! |@

Oracle;203130 said:

seem to know an awfull lot about vtca senior division for someone who apparently plays for "kingy bapts"

Keilor won a couple of one dayers - lets not get carried away with any form until they put it together in a two dayer. They are very susceptible unless Porter or R Marcy gets going.

Anyone can win a one day game or two - except Chelsea. My god they are the worst Senior Div side since the 1940's.

With no Mullaney McKinnon are shot, bit of karma there for the club I suppose as a few of the facebook boys resumed playing last week.

Doutta are getting too cocky, if I were them Id be trying to keep a lid on a good season so far. Selection issues will be there main downfall come SF time.

Sth Caulfield should expose OEG for the non drinkers that they are this week. Read the comments from their Pres in the local press that you guys were talking about, was the most pathetic whinging soking effort i have ever heard from a cricketer.

Hampton will beat Altona thanks to Joel Crouch taking 8 wickets and making 200.

Bakes to make 180 against Chelsea but he will still be there next week as Chelsea put on the best free piss after the game, free jugs for as long as you like.

So my tips - Doutta, Sth Caulfield, Yarraville, Hampton, Youlden, Spotty

Keilor won a couple of one dayers - lets not get carried away with any form until they put it together in a two dayer. They are very susceptible unless Porter or R Marcy gets going.

Anyone can win a one day game or two - except Chelsea. My god they are the worst Senior Div side since the 1940's.

With no Mullaney McKinnon are shot, bit of karma there for the club I suppose as a few of the facebook boys resumed playing last week.

Doutta are getting too cocky, if I were them Id be trying to keep a lid on a good season so far. Selection issues will be there main downfall come SF time.

Sth Caulfield should expose OEG for the non drinkers that they are this week. Read the comments from their Pres in the local press that you guys were talking about, was the most pathetic whinging soking effort i have ever heard from a cricketer.

Hampton will beat Altona thanks to Joel Crouch taking 8 wickets and making 200.

Bakes to make 180 against Chelsea but he will still be there next week as Chelsea put on the best free piss after the game, free jugs for as long as you like.

So my tips - Doutta, Sth Caulfield, Yarraville, Hampton, Youlden, Spotty

Javid Miandmum;203136 said:
Very funny - don't think the doutta blogger's liked that.

Yeah.:(
I dont know much about them, but from what i hear from the guys on this blogg,they whinge a lot and it sounds as if they dont have a lot of fun down at Stalag Doutta! What are they like to play against?

Javid Miandmum;203136 said:
Very funny - don't think the doutta blogger's liked that.

Yeah.:(
I dont know much about them, but from what i hear from the guys on this blogg,they whinge a lot and it sounds as if they dont have a lot of fun down at Stalag Doutta! What are they like to play against?

rootyaboot;203137 said:

Im the ORACLE young man!
Just like the famous Oracle in The Matrix.
The ORACLE knows and sees everything!:D

rootyaboot;203137 said:

Im the ORACLE young man!
Just like the famous Oracle in The Matrix.
The ORACLE knows and sees everything!:D

We might be crap in the south,but do you guys over the bridge sook up.So what if yccc have money,i'd love to play on a good deck not like we have in south A.
What is a doutta star, is that a suberb of melbourne.
And what is a Babtist,what comp are they in?

We might be crap in the south,but do you guys over the bridge sook up.So what if yccc have money,i'd love to play on a good deck not like we have in south A.
What is a doutta star, is that a suberb of melbourne.
And what is a Babtist,what comp are they in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back