VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

southern sledge;206617 said:
Good spot in the south,crownies are cheaper than the gallery

What about somewhere classy like The Joint then if we have no luck there straight across the road to the crazy horse after

southern sledge;206617 said:
Good spot in the south,crownies are cheaper than the gallery

What about somewhere classy like The Joint then if we have no luck there straight across the road to the crazy horse after

Frankie;206653 said:

nah come on boys. theres a great club in essendon called fredricks. guaranteed to pull in there, theres a motel right next door (hourly rates) or even better the girls in there will pay the taxi fair for you both back to their trailers at the caravan park. @|

Frankie;206653 said:

nah come on boys. theres a great club in essendon called fredricks. guaranteed to pull in there, theres a motel right next door (hourly rates) or even better the girls in there will pay the taxi fair for you both back to their trailers at the caravan park. @|

Wasi Akrim;206577 said:
Very true , top 5 as even as it has ever been with anyone capable of beating anyone !! 1 side is going to be stiff....and it looks like RPB !! OEG game has come back to haunt !!!
Strathmore and APWSC to play each other in last round for top spot and also bragging rights until they meet in the GF

RPB....... bit rough having lost only 2 games for the year and look like missing finals:eek: Would not have happened before surely:confused:
Keilor to win the gf over Doutta. Anyone else prepared to stick their neck out?

Wasi Akrim;206577 said:
Very true , top 5 as even as it has ever been with anyone capable of beating anyone !! 1 side is going to be stiff....and it looks like RPB !! OEG game has come back to haunt !!!
Strathmore and APWSC to play each other in last round for top spot and also bragging rights until they meet in the GF

RPB....... bit rough having lost only 2 games for the year and look like missing finals:eek: Would not have happened before surely:confused:
Keilor to win the gf over Doutta. Anyone else prepared to stick their neck out?

rootyaboot;206659 said:

LOVE Fredricks@| @| If you are really lucky, they will shout KFC for brekky as well:D

rootyaboot;206659 said:

LOVE Fredricks@| @| If you are really lucky, they will shout KFC for brekky as well:D

been there done that;206661 said:

havent stuck around that long to find out. (thank god)

doutta, kielor, yarraville toss a coin.. sth caulfield to reliant on russel and simpson. doutta kielor more even right through on paper. yaraville only the gun 4 players but have shown that they can still beat anyone with only 4 players.

been there done that;206661 said:

doutta, kielor, yarraville toss a coin.. sth caulfield to reliant on russel and simpson. doutta kielor more even right through on paper. yaraville only the gun 4 players but have shown that they can still beat anyone with only 4 players.

rootyaboot;206664 said:

Played both Keilor and YCCC, would definitely prefer to face YCCC in a final, as crazy as that sounds:eek: Keiolor seem a good all round side. Sure YCCC have 4 guns, but it will only take 2 of them to have an off day and they are extremly beatable.

rootyaboot;206664 said:

Played both Keilor and YCCC, would definitely prefer to face YCCC in a final, as crazy as that sounds:eek: Keiolor seem a good all round side. Sure YCCC have 4 guns, but it will only take 2 of them to have an off day and they are extremly beatable.

rootyaboot;206659 said:

Sounds like a top night....not sure about the hotel though sounds a bit pricey. Surely there's a park bench nearby or something that would do the job. Doesnt matter if its uncomfortable it would only be for 30 seconds or so anyway

rootyaboot;206659 said:

Sounds like a top night....not sure about the hotel though sounds a bit pricey. Surely there's a park bench nearby or something that would do the job. Doesnt matter if its uncomfortable it would only be for 30 seconds or so anyway

been there done that;206665 said:

Have you played Douttas? What's your opinion of them?

been there done that;206665 said:

Have you played Douttas? What's your opinion of them?

rootyaboot;206659 said:

I frequented Freddys many a time back in my earlier days (late 30s) i used to coax the old tarts back to my yellow ice cream van with the promise of a soft serve:D :D

rootyaboot;206659 said:

I frequented Freddys many a time back in my earlier days (late 30s) i used to coax the old tarts back to my yellow ice cream van with the promise of a soft serve:D :D

Tubba LaBumba;206676 said:

Mate it looks like the soft serve would have come with a fair bit of floss as well:D

Mate it looks like the soft serve would have come with a fair bit of floss as well:D

Re: Best cricketers in the VTCA

been there done that;161511 said:
And I am tippin you play with the Anorth womens side!!!

And because you are obviously visually impared, I will state again that I DO NOT play with Spotty, Mentone or Youldon. I, like alot of players in the VTCA, just do not like Altona Nth. Live with it.

Sorry bit bored today....But i notice your a liar?

Re: Best cricketers in the VTCA

been there done that;161511 said:
And I am tippin you play with the Anorth womens side!!!

And because you are obviously visually impared, I will state again that I DO NOT play with Spotty, Mentone or Youldon. I, like alot of players in the VTCA, just do not like Altona Nth. Live with it.

Sorry bit bored today....But i notice your a liar?

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;206561 said:
about as much as the next man..ie..century scorer, oracle, been there done that, southern sledge, ben dover..etc etc........

Douttas intelligence and integrity seems to constantly quetioned, im proud to say i play cricket for Douttas, why cant you other opinionated know alls come out and let everyone know where you play?

:mad: Oracle = Kingsville Baptists!
How many times do i have to tell you!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;206561 said:
about as much as the next man..ie..century scorer, oracle, been there done that, southern sledge, ben dover..etc etc........

Douttas intelligence and integrity seems to constantly quetioned, im proud to say i play cricket for Douttas, why cant you other opinionated know alls come out and let everyone know where you play?

:mad: Oracle = Kingsville Baptists!
How many times do i have to tell you!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;206687 said:

Nothin wrong with the senior ladies, get em and they go like it will be their last shag for 12 months:cool:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;206687 said:

Nothin wrong with the senior ladies, get em and they go like it will be their last shag for 12 months:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back