VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best cricketers in the VTCA

weapons05/06;162907 said:
yer it helps you winning a '''''championship'''''':rolleyes:

and there was depth right down to 11 if speakman bats better than me.............tosser

WOW!! seems like weapo doesnt agree with my comment, why is that weapo?? you dont happen to bat in the top 4 at Willy do you??? he was talking about the 1's not the 2's!

techno;162951 said:
WOW!! seems like weapo doesnt agree with my comment, why is that weapo?? you dont happen to bat in the top 4 at Willy do you??? he was talking about the 1's not the 2's!

yere i open the batting for willy and was great to watch the king get his ton and the medal gets polished every week@|

do u go around and polish his medal for him or do u actually polish sheedy off yourself,, if you know what i mean weapski!!!

techno;163153 said:
do u go around and polish his medal for him or do u actually polish sheedy off yourself,, if you know what i mean weapski!!!

Just heard that Keilor CC have just signed Lee Frazer as a keeper bat for next season.... Played with Druids in senior A last season.......

Wonder if he'll be able to make the grade in the top division...

vtca2007;163245 said:
Just heard that Keilor CC have just signed Lee Frazer as a keeper bat for next season.... Played with Druids in senior A last season.......

Not a bad bat, good bloke, good keeper.............. yet another paid player........... wtf????

vtca2007;163245 said:

He'll make the grade alright.

Just a few more $$$ to add to their budget. Touch & go now who pays more now - The Chokers in the Bulldog jumpers or the soft coc*s in their green tracksuits!!!

vtca2007;169067 said:
Any updates on the VTCA for 07 / 08 ??? Pretty quiet on here... Surely some signings have taken place ???

......Jared Hulme YCCC opening bat has singed with Keilor, will make truck loads on there wicket, John Shannon is out of retirement to Captain YCCC one more time

He will make truckloads in Senior Div 2 .Judging from what ive heard , it'll be a battle for 4th spot with yarra , keil and doutta filling top 3 before season starts !

Lost who ??? If "strauchnie" rutley left , douttas may struggle but he hasnt ... if the "breadmaker" baker left YC they may struggle and i cant see any other club who could afford a $35000 a season..

Wasi Akrim;172576 said:
Lost who ??? If "strauchnie" rutley left , douttas may struggle but he hasnt ... if the "breadmaker" baker left YC they may struggle and i cant see any other club who could afford a $35000 a season..

$35000 a season??? The value keeps on raising on each day :eek:

I have my doubts that a club will pay a bloke $35000 just to play local park cricket, or do they ;)

Are you kidding me?? I heard they forked out money to their thirds and fourths last year!!!! 35k for Bakes would be a small slice out of their overall budget, somewhere near $120k per year

Players from McKinnon and Beaumaris cricket clubs could very be in trouble for there racial and religious slurs made on a web site that now been removed. Cricket Victoria are saying they can suspend the players.

Wasi Akrim;173288 said:
And the players are ?

It has recently come to the attention of the VTCA and the sporting public of Melbourne that the Maccabi Ajax Cricket Club and its players have been racially vilified in comments posted by members of a Facebook group on the internet. Those who posted the comments are involved with McKinnon Cricket Club and Beaumaris Cricket Club.

The material posted is outrageous, abhorrent and totally unacceptable. This is particularly so when it relates to a sport that prides itself on being played in a spirit of fairness and sportsmanship.

The VTCA has contacted the clubs with whom the offending persons play cricket. We have been in discussion with Cricket Victoria and have agreed that at this stage it is appropriate for the McKinnon and Beaumaris Cricket Clubs to conduct their own investigations. The clubs will then consider and advise us of appropriate responses from both the individuals involved and each club.

The VTCA in conjunction with Cricket Victoria will then determine whether they consider the responses to be appropriate.

Tony Isaacs

President, VTCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back