VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Which club is he at now?? I don't rate players who come and go at heaps of clubs....... no charachter at all......... J.Taylor, P.Magafas etc all worth nothin around a club. These types never spend a cent in a club, let alone know what the inside of social rooms look like.

been there done that;174792 said:
Which club is he at now?? I don't rate players who come and go at heaps of clubs....... no charachter at all......... J.Taylor, P.Magafas etc all worth nothin around a club. These types never spend a cent in a club, let alone know what the inside of social rooms look like.

who are you referring to? If its Tarique Jeffery, he is back at Avondale Heights. And that is his only other club after coming from Prahan.

been there done that;174792 said:

Magafas fair call but you obviously dont know j.taylor....he's only been there a year and he's back again...good bloke, better drinker and you cant blame him if ycc throw truckloads at him... Any other news on any new players at clubs ????

T.J has and always will have the respect from the OEG group.. He was thrust straight into captain and it just didn't really work.. He could have thrown in the towel when he was relieved of his captaincy around round 6-7 but he kept playing and was a genuine good guy. Great player and his ton v's contessa's mob proved it. Good fun keeping to him as well..

mickeybee;174819 said:
T.J has and always will have the respect from the OEG group.. He was thrust straight into captain and it just didn't really work.. He could have thrown in the towel when he was relieved of his captaincy around round 6-7 but he kept playing and was a genuine good guy. Great player and his ton v's contessa's mob proved it. Good fun keeping to him as well..

If ya going to pay someone 10k , the least they can do is captain the side... as for his 100 , it was in the 2nd bloody innings ! it wouldnt surprise me if he went to avondale for $10001... if ya gonna look for the real good players , they bat top 3 not 5 & 6 when the shine has gone

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;174809 said:
who are you referring to? If its Tarique Jeffery, he is back at Avondale Heights. And that is his only other club after coming from Prahan.

No it is not TJ. I am talking about all of the players who choose money over anything else. I am sure you all know the players I am talking about. And there are too many to mention.

Slipper;174831 said:
If ya going to pay someone 10k , the least they can do is captain the side... as for his 100 , it was in the 2nd bloody innings ! it wouldnt surprise me if he went to avondale for $10001... if ya gonna look for the real good players , they bat top 3 not 5 & 6 when the shine has gone

10k???????? Don't kid yourself mate, at least 15k from what I hear. Sure, he can play, but, would you wanna put up with extra crap that he comes with?? I would not.

been there done that;175204 said:
10k???????? Don't kid yourself mate, at least 15k from what I hear. Sure, he can play, but, would you wanna put up with extra crap that he comes with?? I would not.

Mate, obviously you haven't met him, he is a good guy and all the best to him.

been there done that;175203 said:
No it is not TJ. I am talking about all of the players who choose money over anything else. I am sure you all know the players I am talking about. And there are too many to mention.

Please name them , would be interesting to see your thoughts

mickeybee;175245 said:
Mate, obviously you haven't met him, he is a good guy and all the best to him.

Comes to your club , asks for 15k and averages 26 from 15 innings, then nicks off to his old club probably because someone at Pegs said they want more for their money. Mate you obviously dont pay the players, even as a team mate you should be furious at him.Yes he got a few wkts but he is primarily a bat.

Wasi Akrim;174814 said:
Magafas fair call but you obviously dont know j.taylor....he's only been there a year and he's back again...good bloke, better drinker and you cant blame him if ycc throw truckloads at him... Any other news on any new players at clubs ????
Keilor and YCC look like lost some players. Brown, Kelly, and couple of others to airport west. Wright retired, Mceachran hoppers xing, Morgan stalbans. any other movements?

go surfing;175402 said:
Keilor and YCC look like lost some players. Brown, Kelly, and couple of others to airport west. Wright retired, Mceachran hoppers xing, Morgan stalbans. any other movements?

Keilor will really miss Kelly , and the 15 runs he gave each week. Brown will hurt too. Yarraville will be devastated to lose Morgan and his 15 runs (= to $3000) each game too. the other 2 are handy players too.
South Caulfield are after Graeme Rummans and are close

weapons05/06;175613 said:
heres another 1 keilor has lost....steven brne gone back to cap/coach ALBION...
If South get Rummins would be very handy. Lots of outs from YCCC and keilor but havn't heard of any signings. When is J.Taylor back? The top 4 or 5 sides could be very close. Looks like interesting season coming up.

go surfing;175626 said:
If South get Rummins would be very handy. Lots of outs from YCCC and keilor but havn't heard of any signings. When is J.Taylor back? The top 4 or 5 sides could be very close. Looks like interesting season coming up.

Taylor misses 5 games , back for last game.... Douttas have signed south african bowler Hayward ,played a few tests 5 or so years ago !!! apparently he is going out with their prez's sister , he will dominate that comp

Heard a roumour few weeks back that Sunshine YCW may leave the comp and Albion may be looking elsewhere? Can anybody confirm if this is true?

Wasi Akrim;175628 said:
Taylor misses 5 games , back for last game.... Douttas have signed south african bowler Hayward ,played a few tests 5 or so years ago !!! apparently he is going out with their prez's sister , he will dominate that comp

Gee Nantie Hayward would be a pretty good pick up! Bowls at 150+ clicks :eek:

Wasi Akrim;175628 said:

And Wayne Carey was going to play footy there this year.....

WDCAcricketer;175637 said:
Heard a roumour few weeks back that Sunshine YCW may leave the comp and Albion may be looking elsewhere? Can anybody confirm if this is true?

I believe Sunshine YCW have gone to the Moreland Moonee Valley comp (MMVCA). Really did struggle last year in North B, Had the 2 sides. Hope for their sake they will be improve and stay a float, we dont want to see clubs folding

Not sure about Albion, on what they are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back