VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

go surfing;184938 said:
Just heard that Shaun Borlase has signed on at Hoppers Crossing.

thats funny i was speaking to a mate and he aint from hoppers he is from sunny united........told me he was playing back there......

weapons05/06;184942 said:
thats funny i was speaking to a mate and he aint from hoppers he is from sunny united........told me he was playing back there......
originally from wyndhamvale too. wouldn't go back there. after the $$ i believe

dolz;184977 said:
originally from wyndhamvale too. wouldn't go back there. after the $$ i believe

Weapons, you would have played with him last year, why did he leave?? Sounds like another mercinary after the $. Loyalty is getting harder to find in players these days

Word around Subbies last year was that he got the lemonade and sars and Willy were a lot happier when he went.Weapons will no doubt confirm or deny.

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;185124 said:
from what ive heard, i actually did recieve a direct comparison to mentone of last year

when last year did mentone lose 17 wickets in one day?

They did lose 20 wickets in 58 overs in round 2 against a team that was robbed in the GF ! Another game , another ton to Mr Baker , he is worth what ever he gets, this was even "away" from the yarraville road

statman;185129 said:
They did lose 20 wickets in 58 overs in round 2 against a team that was robbed in the GF ! Another game , another ton to Mr Baker , he is worth what ever he gets, this was even "away" from the yarraville road

Haha, yeah against a Kielor side with 11 players getting coin. From what I saw of Mentone last year when we played against them, they had no paid players.

Oh and Mentone beat Chelsea last year.

been there done that;185049 said:
Weapons, you would have played with him last year, why did he leave?? Sounds like another mercinary after the $. Loyalty is getting harder to find in players these days

look had something to do with money but im not going into it....nothing to do about money and playing......in the past and we were better for it.......i personaly think he is a good bloke to me had the wrong attitude when he came back as i have played with him before 2000/01+2001/02.......at willy....the new people at the club didnt like his attitude to some things and it brought the team down in certian area's when we needed to be a hard nit group.......in the end it was either sheedy was gonna leave or shaun had to go.........the club made the right decision.........i believe.....

this is my opinion......

Perty4;185154 said:
Haha, yeah against a Kielor side with 11 players getting coin. From what I saw of Mentone last year when we played against them, they had no paid players.

Oh and Mentone beat Chelsea last year.

Let's all be clear on a common here..... everyone knows that both Keilor and YC pay nearly (if not all) players in their 1's. Did I see that YC have listed only 1 pro this year??:(

weapons05/06;185179 said:
look had something to do with money but im not going into it....nothing to do about money and playing......in the past and we were better for it.......i personaly think he is a good bloke to me had the wrong attitude when he came back as i have played with him before 2000/01+2001/02.......at willy....the new people at the club didnt like his attitude to some things and it brought the team down in certian area's when we needed to be a hard nit group.......in the end it was either sheedy was gonna leave or shaun had to go.........the club made the right decision.........i believe.....

this is my opinion......

Sounds like another J.Taylor story unfolding??

statman;185129 said:

Ahh Bakes...... 2nd ball blurter against Spotty last year I heard:confused:

turn it up boyz, we brought the spinners on when you blokes were complaining you couldnt see, then we ran through you blokes come on fella's you weren't complaining with 2 overs to go when your batsman were smacking 6's, you blokes always complain when your losing !!!! Good to see the one man team in South Caulfield had a loss without there main man !!!

Garry Turner;185376 said:
turn it up boyz, we brought the spinners on when you blokes were complaining you couldnt see, then we ran through you blokes come on fella's you weren't complaining with 2 overs to go when your batsman were smacking 6's, you blokes always complain when your losing !!!! Good to see the one man team in South Caulfield had a loss without there main man !!!

Heard it was a 6:30 finish so you blokes were lucky the umps didnt pull stumps ! All those predictions on RP and SthC finishing 1 & 2 look on the money dont they and Mullaney ,what a gun.

mullaney good player not a gun though, johnny simpson form south caulfield is the best import by a mile good keeper and a gun bat, smashed a hundred in the semi last year against us, he needs a truck load of runs without ash russell there for a couple more games, although he should have got the same amount of weeks as jonny taylor but we wont go there !!!!!

Garry Turner;185385 said:
mullaney good player not a gun though, johnny simpson form south caulfield is the best import by a mile good keeper and a gun bat, smashed a hundred in the semi last year against us, he needs a truck load of runs without ash russell there for a couple more games, although he should have got the same amount of weeks as jonny taylor but we wont go there !!!!!

Your old team mate bowled his heart out for HC on weekend but we were just too good , all heart that bloke.Pity APW snuck over the line too! I see you blokes only have 1 paid player this year , very generous of those blokes , especially that run machine of yours

hes a champion that bloke just a shame hes not with us this year, lives in hoppers and closer to home for him, wish him well, he well get wickets week in week out !!!! mate we all play for the love of it down at yarraville club and to win flags of course which, the last two years we have achieved hopefully we can win it again !!!

Garry Turner;185394 said:
hes a champion that bloke just a shame hes not with us this year, lives in hoppers and closer to home for him, wish him well, he well get wickets week in week out !!!! mate we all play for the love of it down at yarraville club and to win flags of course which, the last two years we have achieved hopefully we can win it again !!!

Is that loose cannon Taylor showing up again this year??

Garry Turner;185394 said:

You've got no hope of winning whilst you're still getting a game!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back