VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;187340 said:
I saw some brilliant bowling changes and some very nice little fielding moves saturday at McKinnon in the crushing win by Doutta, very well captained..so good that Ion and Lamberti are returning this week!!
Bit hard for the Sri Lankan to return when he's up on rape charges back home in columbo!!

i saw that sri lankan last year out the front of fredericks in essendon blind on a fri night before a cricket game. im sure if the coach or president found out they wouldnt have been too happy.
when i saw him i hid behind some bushes to see what a gun in the vtca ones gets up to before a game, and he had some big fat old lady and they got into the back seat of a light brown sigma together.then the windows fogged up and i couldnt see, then i decided to leave and get some sleep before cricket the next day.
as i was walking past to try get a look in all i could hear was this "aahhhhhh" noise.
but anyways

I saw some brilliant bowling changes and some very nice little fielding moves saturday at McKinnon in the crushing win by Doutta, very well captained..so good that Ion and Lamberti are returning this week!!
Bit hard for the Sri Lankan to return when he's up on rape charges back home in columbo!!

i saw that sri lankan last year out the front of fredericks in essendon blind on a fri night before a cricket game. im sure if the coach or president found out they wouldnt have been too happy.
when i saw him i hid behind some bushes to see what a gun in the vtca ones gets up to before a game, and he had some big fat old lady and they got into the back seat of a light brown sigma together.then the windows fogged up and i couldnt see, then i decided to leave and get some sleep before cricket the next day.
as i was walking past to try get a look in all i could hear was this "aahhhhhh" noise.
but anyways

Bagsofwickets;187346 said:
hi there tocka. if this is the great man himself from yarraville i am honored. mate im only a young battler that plays in the 2's at my club. i would love to play against the big names in the vtca ones but my team already have a good spinner. roomer is he may have done an injury so the door might open up for me. fingers crossed.
i am only going by what i hear from all the guys in our first team. i always listen in on them to try find out the goss in the big league.
and if you can get away with getting any money well good luck to ya.
i would love to win a premiership in the vtca ones that is my cricketing dream.

holden

Mate you're always welcome to come down to yarraville to fulfill your cricketing dream of winning a vtca flag. We had our first 3 sides in Grand Finals last year resulting in 2 flags!! We have a great bunch of young blokes at the club and if you go by the rumours you hear - we might even throw you some quid as well :) haha
Fair enough mate, dont always believe everything u hear. Sounds like the 1s boys are taking you for a long ride :)
goodluck for the rest of the season @|

Bagsofwickets;187346 said:
hi there tocka. if this is the great man himself from yarraville i am honored. mate im only a young battler that plays in the 2's at my club. i would love to play against the big names in the vtca ones but my team already have a good spinner. roomer is he may have done an injury so the door might open up for me. fingers crossed.
i am only going by what i hear from all the guys in our first team. i always listen in on them to try find out the goss in the big league.
and if you can get away with getting any money well good luck to ya.
i would love to win a premiership in the vtca ones that is my cricketing dream.

holden

Mate you're always welcome to come down to yarraville to fulfill your cricketing dream of winning a vtca flag. We had our first 3 sides in Grand Finals last year resulting in 2 flags!! We have a great bunch of young blokes at the club and if you go by the rumours you hear - we might even throw you some quid as well :) haha
Fair enough mate, dont always believe everything u hear. Sounds like the 1s boys are taking you for a long ride :)
goodluck for the rest of the season @|

congrats to doutta boys. Will be good to see Ion and Lamberti back. Vivs ton against us last year was as good as a knock as ive seen in the vtca since ive been playing.

congrats to doutta boys. Will be good to see Ion and Lamberti back. Vivs ton against us last year was as good as a knock as ive seen in the vtca since ive been playing.

zazzman;187300 said:
Nyhus is the recruit??

Coghlan and Leece and a few others do OK. Might lack some batting depth but Nyhus in the first 3 will strengthen the top order. They had a decent young Leggie a few years ago (Berzins). Had a wrongun (In North A1/A2 thats gonna get you wickets). Look at Ash Manning (Has a Flipper and gets wickets because of reputation, not talent).

If Nyhus is the recruit, he had a decent year last year at Westmeadows. In the game vs. Avondale he's taken 3 wickets and made 60 odd in 2 innings.

Abers have a young kid in their 2's (McSweeney) who made a ton and 30 odd not out against us (Avondale) in the magoos. Had his share of luck but does have confidence and backs himself. Was particularily good through the V. Might struggle if he gets a go in the 1's as will only get 1-2 bad balls an over rather than 3-5 bad ones in the 2's.

Abers 2's was primarily kids. Some good talent to choose from in a few years. Avondale Heights depth is lacking. 4-5 older guys (>30) will not be there forever.

Nyhus....Is that the bloke who used to keep for Keilor??
How can you be captain of a side and be the worlds second worst cricketer?

zazzman;187300 said:
Nyhus is the recruit??

Coghlan and Leece and a few others do OK. Might lack some batting depth but Nyhus in the first 3 will strengthen the top order. They had a decent young Leggie a few years ago (Berzins). Had a wrongun (In North A1/A2 thats gonna get you wickets). Look at Ash Manning (Has a Flipper and gets wickets because of reputation, not talent).

If Nyhus is the recruit, he had a decent year last year at Westmeadows. In the game vs. Avondale he's taken 3 wickets and made 60 odd in 2 innings.

Abers have a young kid in their 2's (McSweeney) who made a ton and 30 odd not out against us (Avondale) in the magoos. Had his share of luck but does have confidence and backs himself. Was particularily good through the V. Might struggle if he gets a go in the 1's as will only get 1-2 bad balls an over rather than 3-5 bad ones in the 2's.

Abers 2's was primarily kids. Some good talent to choose from in a few years. Avondale Heights depth is lacking. 4-5 older guys (>30) will not be there forever.

Bubbles01;187356 said:

Yeh i remember him, wat a character. Worst keeper id seen before smackers pulled on the gloves this year as a backup. I heard keilor got rid of him!

Bubbles01;187356 said:

Yeh i remember him, wat a character. Worst keeper id seen before smackers pulled on the gloves this year as a backup. I heard keilor got rid of him!

How the hell did yarraville win saturday ??? Wouldnt mind being there this week though v sth caulfield !!! Chelsea v OEG , loser is relegated....

How the hell did yarraville win saturday ??? Wouldnt mind being there this week though v sth caulfield !!! Chelsea v OEG , loser is relegated....

Tocka;187344 said:
how funny/stupid is this comment....mate fedinkum do you really think we could pay that amount?? :) you blokes make me laugh!!

mate your club is affiliated with a pokies venue that turns over more than $10m a year, and due to government regulation some of that money has to be put back into the community. when that money is pumped into your cricket club yes you could easily pay that much coin for your players.

Tocka;187344 said:
how funny/stupid is this comment....mate fedinkum do you really think we could pay that amount?? :) you blokes make me laugh!!

mate your club is affiliated with a pokies venue that turns over more than $10m a year, and due to government regulation some of that money has to be put back into the community. when that money is pumped into your cricket club yes you could easily pay that much coin for your players.

Tocka;187357 said:

tocka wondering if darryl masters is still playing with the clubbers.......?

was he apart of the first premiership a couple of seasons ago???

Tocka;187357 said:

it doesnt matter though yccc still cheat.

why didnt anyone turn up to the awards night?

did they have to get paid to turn up for that as well?

F***in disgarce

it doesnt matter though yccc still cheat.

why didnt anyone turn up to the awards night?

did they have to get paid to turn up for that as well?

F***in disgarce

weapons05/06;187372 said:

Is he the leggie ??? They thought after being spun out by a little blonde leggie the year before in the GF they would go and find their own......it worked!!

Is he the leggie ??? They thought after being spun out by a little blonde leggie the year before in the GF they would go and find their own......it worked!!

bubbles 01, totally agree with that comment on nyhus abers must be struggling cause he cannot play, big mouth but cant back it up !!!

bubbles 01, totally agree with that comment on nyhus abers must be struggling cause he cannot play, big mouth but cant back it up !!!

Garry Turner;187392 said:

Your a legand Smackers, Keep it up and I may come to YCCC next year, just so I can play with you!!!

I probably would not get a game in the ones, as I would play for free, I have heard that you need to put a large price on your head to play ones there.

Will you be playing next year???

Garry Turner;187392 said:

Your a legand Smackers, Keep it up and I may come to YCCC next year, just so I can play with you!!!

I probably would not get a game in the ones, as I would play for free, I have heard that you need to put a large price on your head to play ones there.

Will you be playing next year???

Wasi Akrim;187374 said:

yer he bowls leggies if you could call them that........lol

Wasi Akrim;187374 said:

yer he bowls leggies if you could call them that........lol

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;187368 said:
Tocka;187344 said:

We have one paid player just like most other teams in senior div mate. There are alot of clubs that are affiliated with pokie venues. We just have a great group of blokes together that wanna win flags ;) Dont worry pal we are saving our hard earned for new social rooms that will have a pool and gymnasium. Will stand high enough to see all 3 grounds we have at hansen reserve. will prob have some pokies to keep all u guys chirping ;P haha!

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;187368 said:
Tocka;187344 said:

We have one paid player just like most other teams in senior div mate. There are alot of clubs that are affiliated with pokie venues. We just have a great group of blokes together that wanna win flags ;) Dont worry pal we are saving our hard earned for new social rooms that will have a pool and gymnasium. Will stand high enough to see all 3 grounds we have at hansen reserve. will prob have some pokies to keep all u guys chirping ;P haha!

Yeh he is still playing but just with the younger boys in the 2s these days. He is unavailable for another game for work commitments. Yeh he won the flag with the 1s 2 seasons ago then backed it up with a flag in the 2s last season.

Yeh he is still playing but just with the younger boys in the 2s these days. He is unavailable for another game for work commitments. Yeh he won the flag with the 1s 2 seasons ago then backed it up with a flag in the 2s last season.

Tocka;187426 said:

thanks.....played with him in my younger days good bloke and good to have a laugh with......

look if you dont know i play with willy and as your a great man of the game in the higher part of victorian cricket just wanting your thoughts on craig sheedy.....

cheers good luck for the year.....

Tocka;187426 said:

thanks.....played with him in my younger days good bloke and good to have a laugh with......

look if you dont know i play with willy and as your a great man of the game in the higher part of victorian cricket just wanting your thoughts on craig sheedy.....

cheers good luck for the year.....

jimmydcricket;187435 said:
this is funny as

we should ask jimmy how the Yarraville Club Payment system works, i remember sitting down with a twos players last year and they were telling us that they are all paid in the twos, well the ones over 18, something like $600/11 players per win + incentives for runs etc.

So really u have 22 players paid, assuming that the 3rds dont get paid too.

jimmydcricket;187435 said:
this is funny as

we should ask jimmy how the Yarraville Club Payment system works, i remember sitting down with a twos players last year and they were telling us that they are all paid in the twos, well the ones over 18, something like $600/11 players per win + incentives for runs etc.

So really u have 22 players paid, assuming that the 3rds dont get paid too.

me saying 'this is funny' wasnt refering to the yccc payments it was bout the other crap being talked bout

being involved with the club, and hearing all this crap about money is hurtful, as ive been there for 4 years, its all crap

and i wouldnt no wat ur talking bout,

me saying 'this is funny' wasnt refering to the yccc payments it was bout the other crap being talked bout

being involved with the club, and hearing all this crap about money is hurtful, as ive been there for 4 years, its all crap

and i wouldnt no wat ur talking bout,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back