VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

century scorer;189754 said:
Dont worry about Bronca and Pacholi eating party pies!
Played against Yarraville Club on Saturday and Johnny Taylor's brother is the
biggest man ever to grace the cricket field!!!!!!!

Thats not his brother, lol

century scorer;189754 said:
Dont worry about Bronca and Pacholi eating party pies!
Played against Yarraville Club on Saturday and Johnny Taylor's brother is the
biggest man ever to grace the cricket field!!!!!!!

Thats not his brother, lol

mickeybee;189721 said:
Carn the mighty OEG boys aye.. Good win for us, any stories or performances?

yeah i had a good game mickeybee.. i play in the 2's.. took 3 for 30 bowled well could have easily had 5, and made 31 with the bat batting at 9.. hopefully ill be pushing ones so i can play with the guns in the ones..
HOLDEN!

mickeybee;189721 said:
Carn the mighty OEG boys aye.. Good win for us, any stories or performances?

yeah i had a good game mickeybee.. i play in the 2's.. took 3 for 30 bowled well could have easily had 5, and made 31 with the bat batting at 9.. hopefully ill be pushing ones so i can play with the guns in the ones..
HOLDEN!

Bagsofwickets;189772 said:
HOLDEN!

I hear there is 3 guys missing from the ones for this weeks game...If you dont get a game this week young Holden i dont think you ever will!!

Bagsofwickets;189772 said:
HOLDEN!

I hear there is 3 guys missing from the ones for this weeks game...If you dont get a game this week young Holden i dont think you ever will!!

My tips for the week.

Keilor v Doutta Stars Bounce back

South Caulfield v Altona North Not sure bout Altona North.. No one ever mentions Stonehouse, but i reckon he if pretty bloody good

Hampton v Youlden Parkville Toss up

Royal Park / Brunswick v McKinnon Depends on Mullaney

Spotswood v Chelsea Chelsea are good guys, but prob wont win many this year

Old Essendon Grammarians v Yarraville Club Grand final preview?? Nah i dunno, Baker to make a quack

Anyone do any better??

My tips for the week.

Keilor v Doutta Stars Bounce back

South Caulfield v Altona North Not sure bout Altona North.. No one ever mentions Stonehouse, but i reckon he if pretty bloody good

Hampton v Youlden Parkville Toss up

Royal Park / Brunswick v McKinnon Depends on Mullaney

Spotswood v Chelsea Chelsea are good guys, but prob wont win many this year

Old Essendon Grammarians v Yarraville Club Grand final preview?? Nah i dunno, Baker to make a quack

Anyone do any better??

If Old Essendon were to start batting now, Yarraville would still chase the runs down.

Baker to be the first VTCA player to make 400 in an innings.

OEG will be praying Chelsea stay ******** and don't win a game this year, or else its RELEGATION time.

If Old Essendon were to start batting now, Yarraville would still chase the runs down.

Baker to be the first VTCA player to make 400 in an innings.

OEG will be praying Chelsea stay ******** and don't win a game this year, or else its RELEGATION time.

Baker to hit Don Burke for a six first ball.
Don will then refuse to bowl (as he usually does when people start hitting him around)
Consequently Don wont bowl the entire day as Baker knocks up his 400

Baker to hit Don Burke for a six first ball.
Don will then refuse to bowl (as he usually does when people start hitting him around)
Consequently Don wont bowl the entire day as Baker knocks up his 400

Good to see that Yarraville club has taken over this as well, not just the VTCA, umpires, committee, tribunal the list goes on.

Good to see that Yarraville club has taken over this as well, not just the VTCA, umpires, committee, tribunal the list goes on.

Roy13;190404 said:

We will leave the Comp presenation for you mate

Roy13;190404 said:

We will leave the Comp presenation for you mate

No one was carried the last few years century maker everybody played there part, we have had a very good even side the last few years, hence 2 flags !!! And yes jonny taylor has been training the house down he cant wait to get back out there,hes picked up a couple of yards i reckon hes looking pretty good !!!!

No one was carried the last few years century maker everybody played there part, we have had a very good even side the last few years, hence 2 flags !!! And yes jonny taylor has been training the house down he cant wait to get back out there,hes picked up a couple of yards i reckon hes looking pretty good !!!!

Garry Turner;190490 said:
hes picked up a couple of yards i reckon hes looking pretty good !!!!

Picked up a couple of yards or picked up a couple of wallets?

Can we please have a comment from "John Taylor stole my wallet"?

By the way Roy13, have a winge, the Aus side has carried u for the last 15 months, Yarraville are doing no worse than that. So they pay 44 players and corrupt the whole democracy system and the whole idea of "park cricket" just to get a VTCA flag, such a piece of significance. Im really quite proud of them.

hes picked up a couple of yards i reckon hes looking pretty good !!!!

By the way Roy13, have a winge, the Aus side has carried u for the last 15 months, Yarraville are doing no worse than that. So they pay 44 players and corrupt the whole democracy system and the whole idea of "park cricket" just to get a VTCA flag, such a piece of significance. Im really quite proud of them.

Perty4;190593 said:

@| Couldn't have said it better myself@|

Perty4;190593 said:

@| Couldn't have said it better myself@|

When your paying every player 5 grand plus you would hope that no one was being carried!!
The one bloke i feel sorry for is the guy that collects the valuables before the game...his shoulders must be ********ed carrying all those wallets!!
Blatant lie about Jonny Taylor , he doesnt give a ********...nor should he..the longer he doesnt have to put on that poo green tracksuit the better..he's more than happy to booze on a friday night and not have to get up and play at that picturesque yarraville cricket ground!!

When your paying every player 5 grand plus you would hope that no one was being carried!!
The one bloke i feel sorry for is the guy that collects the valuables before the game...his shoulders must be ********ed carrying all those wallets!!
Blatant lie about Jonny Taylor , he doesnt give a ********...nor should he..the longer he doesnt have to put on that poo green tracksuit the better..he's more than happy to booze on a friday night and not have to get up and play at that picturesque yarraville cricket ground!!

Got to feel sorry for losers like this 'STATMAN' whos very existance revolves around VTCA player statistics. Maybe he should get a hobby, stop living off his parents pension and MOVE THE ******** OUT!
Leave the Cricket to the players, just keep preparing our Teas and running drinks out for us. Oh yeah, there's dog ******** on my driveway that requires your expertise.
Simpson-you're up!

Got to feel sorry for losers like this 'STATMAN' whos very existance revolves around VTCA player statistics. Maybe he should get a hobby, stop living off his parents pension and MOVE THE ******** OUT!
Leave the Cricket to the players, just keep preparing our Teas and running drinks out for us. Oh yeah, there's dog ******** on my driveway that requires your expertise.
Simpson-you're up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back