VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

CLUBBED;193535 said:
cmon robbie tell everyone wat really happened :D
nah i guess everyone has their right to an opinion on the incident but most neutral supporters i spoke to after the game seemed to believe smackers was robbed...either way u look at it that incident was definitely the turning point in the GF.
u can spruk all u want about how much and how many of our players are getting paid but bottom line says every club does it. i mean u are calling us money men and ur the one asking for more $$ for a clearance to strathmore |@
talk about cheating....u still havent answered my question about why u lost ur points a few years back....ill save u the trouble...Cheating![/QUOTE]

How bout you explain to me champ cos i have no idea what your talking about?

CLUBBED;193535 said:
nah i guess everyone has their right to an opinion on the incident but most neutral supporters i spoke to after the game seemed to believe smackers was robbed...either way u look at it that incident was definitely the turning point in the GF.
u can spruk all u want about how much and how many of our players are getting paid but bottom line says every club does it. i mean u are calling us money men and ur the one asking for more $$ for a clearance to strathmore |@
talk about cheating....u still havent answered my question about why u lost ur points a few years back....ill save u the trouble...Cheating![/QUOTE]

How bout you explain to me champ cos i have no idea what your talking about?

been there done that;193525 said:
There is no way this is "the great man" Lyndsay!! He does not know how to type/spell, let alone umpire!!!:eek:

how can u possibly not call lindsay "the great man"? he may not be able to umpire but his work in dripping wet 3, saints & sinners return and erotic stories 69 just to name a few back in the 80's were quality movies "the great man" starred in.. suggest u grab urself a copy.. its always a good talking pointafter a game when he comes in after a hard days umpiring.. usually after the 6th cold can the stories come out!
GO LINDSAY YOU BEAUTY@|

been there done that;193525 said:
There is no way this is "the great man" Lyndsay!! He does not know how to type/spell, let alone umpire!!!:eek:

how can u possibly not call lindsay "the great man"? he may not be able to umpire but his work in dripping wet 3, saints & sinners return and erotic stories 69 just to name a few back in the 80's were quality movies "the great man" starred in.. suggest u grab urself a copy.. its always a good talking pointafter a game when he comes in after a hard days umpiring.. usually after the 6th cold can the stories come out!
GO LINDSAY YOU BEAUTY@|

Bagsofwickets;193551 said:
GO LINDSAY YOU BEAUTY@|

WELL SAID...Had the pleasure of meeting Lindsay last year in U21's,
and over a few coldies (after the game of course) found out what a true lover of cricket Lindsay is. (by the way, whats the story with your U21's this year,
2 losses from 2 games)

Bagsofwickets;193551 said:
GO LINDSAY YOU BEAUTY@|

and over a few coldies (after the game of course) found out what a true lover of cricket Lindsay is. (by the way, whats the story with your U21's this year,
2 losses from 2 games)

Beechy;193560 said:
2 losses from 2 games)

why do you have a photo of yarravilles justin baker on your profile there beechy? @|

Beechy;193560 said:
2 losses from 2 games)

why do you have a photo of yarravilles justin baker on your profile there beechy? @|

This is Lyndsay's time to shine: VTCA Man of Movember.

A few years ago in a Senior A GF, the second Saturday was a bit wet. Both teams were pretty tense about whether we'd get on and play later in the arvo, definitely a chance as the chemically enhanced wind blew in over Altona North to dry the deck out. At 1:04pm we had our answer as we heard the big fella crack open the first for the afternoon.

This is Lyndsay's time to shine: VTCA Man of Movember.

A few years ago in a Senior A GF, the second Saturday was a bit wet. Both teams were pretty tense about whether we'd get on and play later in the arvo, definitely a chance as the chemically enhanced wind blew in over Altona North to dry the deck out. At 1:04pm we had our answer as we heard the big fella crack open the first for the afternoon.

CLUBBED;193535 said:
talk about cheating....u still havent answered my question about why u lost ur points a few years back....ill save u the trouble...Cheating!

Cheating in what game ??? Douttas lost points last year for an underprepared pitch when it was fine to play on !!!! YCCC got away with it in rd.1 when the sprinklers somehow came on overnight and soaked the pitch yet vtca did nothing.. RPB lost pts this year for same thing , thats 2/3 , go figure!!
As for the turning point in that GF , it was the n.11 batsmans inability to hit a half tracker for 4....

CLUBBED;193535 said:
talk about cheating....u still havent answered my question about why u lost ur points a few years back....ill save u the trouble...Cheating!

Cheating in what game ??? Douttas lost points last year for an underprepared pitch when it was fine to play on !!!! YCCC got away with it in rd.1 when the sprinklers somehow came on overnight and soaked the pitch yet vtca did nothing.. RPB lost pts this year for same thing , thats 2/3 , go figure!!
As for the turning point in that GF , it was the n.11 batsmans inability to hit a half tracker for 4....

Bagsofwickets;193562 said:

lol yeh very good look alike i agree :D

but "bags of wickets" i have 1 question for you - are u seriously obsessed with our cricket club or what? cmon just tell us u sit at home and flog ur little grub off to the thought of YCCC and its star players??

i mean i dont blame you, but gee u must play for pack of mugs if u have so much to say about us but have nothin descent to say about the club u play for??

Bagsofwickets;193562 said:

but "bags of wickets" i have 1 question for you - are u seriously obsessed with our cricket club or what? cmon just tell us u sit at home and flog ur little grub off to the thought of YCCC and its star players??

i mean i dont blame you, but gee u must play for pack of mugs if u have so much to say about us but have nothin descent to say about the club u play for??

Wasi Akrim;193577 said:

i dunno the exact reason why you lost points and thats wat i was asking irimmedlyndseyhowarth. i know for sure that about 4 years ago doutta was on top halfway through the season but lost their points?? i was told it was because u had too many overseas players but i wanted some clarification from the great leg spinner himself :D
that was the "winning" point not the "turning point" @|
and that no.11 batsman did learn his lesson as he now has 2 premiership medallions from last 2 seasons :cool:

Wasi Akrim;193577 said:

i dunno the exact reason why you lost points and thats wat i was asking irimmedlyndseyhowarth. i know for sure that about 4 years ago doutta was on top halfway through the season but lost their points?? i was told it was because u had too many overseas players but i wanted some clarification from the great leg spinner himself :D
and that no.11 batsman did learn his lesson as he now has 2 premiership medallions from last 2 seasons :cool:

CLUBBED;193582 said:
i dunno the exact reason why you lost points and thats wat i was asking robbie rutley(aka irimmedlyndseyhowarth). i know for sure that about 4 years ago doutta was on top halfway through the season but lost their points?? i was told it was because u had too many overseas players but i wanted some clarification from the great leg spinner himself :D

Yes he does, nice bloke , 2-9 aint bad !!
If my memory is correct , about 4 years ago they a few dramas at Mckinnon in a game they werent playing and the vtca kangaroo court suspended the team for 2 matches!!

CLUBBED;193582 said:
i dunno the exact reason why you lost points and thats wat i was asking robbie rutley(aka irimmedlyndseyhowarth). i know for sure that about 4 years ago doutta was on top halfway through the season but lost their points?? i was told it was because u had too many overseas players but i wanted some clarification from the great leg spinner himself :D

Yes he does, nice bloke , 2-9 aint bad !!
If my memory is correct , about 4 years ago they a few dramas at Mckinnon in a game they werent playing and the vtca kangaroo court suspended the team for 2 matches!!

CLUBBED;193582 said:

Hey ********face if your happy to out people why dont you out yourself, your dribble is beginning to make me sick!

CLUBBED;193582 said:

Hey ********face if your happy to out people why dont you out yourself, your dribble is beginning to make me sick!

CLUBBED;193535 said:
either way u look at it that incident was definitely the turning point in the GF.

Turning point. What the %$^%^ are you smoking.

1/123 and Baker is dismissed for 71 by Rutley, Chokers lose 9/80 and the GF. Thats the turning point.

CLUBBED;193535 said:
either way u look at it that incident was definitely the turning point in the GF.

1/123 and Baker is dismissed for 71 by Rutley, Chokers lose 9/80 and the GF. Thats the turning point.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;193585 said:
Hey *******face if your happy to out people why dont you out yourself, your dribble is beginning to make me sick!

lol.. mate u sound like the clever type :D
im sick of coming on here and hearing sprukers like urself "outting" my club. pull up on "outting" our club & players and i might do the same @|

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;193585 said:
Hey *******face if your happy to out people why dont you out yourself, your dribble is beginning to make me sick!

lol.. mate u sound like the clever type :D
im sick of coming on here and hearing sprukers like urself "outting" my club. pull up on "outting" our club & players and i might do the same @|

Perty4;193593 said:

get ya head out of rutleys arse mate :D

was that 3 years ago? cause the last 2 grand finals i remember doutta stars weren't even apart of it :D
all i remember of the last 2 seasons is the mighty YCCC winning what they deserve :p

Perty4;193593 said:

was that 3 years ago? cause the last 2 grand finals i remember doutta stars weren't even apart of it :D
all i remember of the last 2 seasons is the mighty YCCC winning what they deserve :p

CLUBBED;193596 said:

No wonder everybody hates YCCC!
Clubbed get off, you 're embarrassing not only yourself but your club!
Go and put on your poofy little green tracksuit and do us all a favour and rack off!
If we dont make it this season, im coming down to watch the finals in senior grade and sledge the **** out of all YCCC's players and supporters!

CLUBBED;193596 said:

Go and put on your poofy little green tracksuit and do us all a favour and rack off!
If we dont make it this season, im coming down to watch the finals in senior grade and sledge the **** out of all YCCC's players and supporters!

CLUBBED;193596 said:

Is that bloke Donaldson still attempting to play cricket at Yarraville??

CLUBBED;193596 said:

Is that bloke Donaldson still attempting to play cricket at Yarraville??

CLUBBED;193578 said:

yeah ur a funny man clubbed..
yeah i do admire the guns in the vtca firsts. i consider myself a pretty handy spinner although i play in the 2's..
was thinking of coming down to yarraville next season as i went overseas, spent all my money and im in a bit of debt.. everyone on here says everyone at yarraville gets paid so it might help me pay of some of my debt.. @|

CLUBBED;193578 said:

yeah ur a funny man clubbed..
yeah i do admire the guns in the vtca firsts. i consider myself a pretty handy spinner although i play in the 2's..
was thinking of coming down to yarraville next season as i went overseas, spent all my money and im in a bit of debt.. everyone on here says everyone at yarraville gets paid so it might help me pay of some of my debt.. @|

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;193612 said:
Is that ************ Donaldson still attempting to play cricket at Yarraville??

lol talk about "outting" players. build a bridge and get over YCCC mate. i mean donaldson aint no superstar and doesnt spruk to be, he is just the 2s keeper and just plays for the social side...wats ur point?

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;193612 said:
Is that ************ Donaldson still attempting to play cricket at Yarraville??

lol talk about "outting" players. build a bridge and get over YCCC mate. i mean donaldson aint no superstar and doesnt spruk to be, he is just the 2s keeper and just plays for the social side...wats ur point?

Oracle;193608 said:

pull ur head in mate.
atleast i have the balls to say where i play...where do u play?
i think ur the one who shoyuld %^+^ off....go and start a north b thread @|
will be looking out for you :cool:

Oracle;193608 said:

pull ur head in mate.
atleast i have the balls to say where i play...where do u play?
i think ur the one who shoyuld %^+^ off....go and start a north b thread @|
will be looking out for you :cool:

CLUBBED;193439 said:
like i said....if history repeats itself we will be beating u guys again in the semi :D
dont deny you're from sth caulfield u should always be proud for the club u play for, even if u have a club that puts up p### poor afternoon spreads and u have a couple of "so called" superstars milking all of the funds out of your club for no success.

The 1st decent thing you've ever said on here you little green track suited reptile, "Be proud for the club you play for". I certainly am & it certainly ain't who you think.

CLUBBED;193439 said:
like i said....if history repeats itself we will be beating u guys again in the semi :D
dont deny you're from sth caulfield u should always be proud for the club u play for, even if u have a club that puts up p### poor afternoon spreads and u have a couple of "so called" superstars milking all of the funds out of your club for no success.

The 1st decent thing you've ever said on here you little green track suited reptile, "Be proud for the club you play for". I certainly am & it certainly ain't who you think.

CLUBBED;193596 said:

If you ever get into the 1sts, highly unlikely whilst the funds are still flowing to try & buy any player on the planet, then come & talk on here. As Lindsay said, you are making everone sick.

PS. Can't wait for March!!!

CLUBBED;193596 said:

If you ever get into the 1sts, highly unlikely whilst the funds are still flowing to try & buy any player on the planet, then come & talk on here. As Lindsay said, you are making everone sick.

PS. Can't wait for March!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back