VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

HIV RICHARDS;202160 said:
Hey Channel 10 there are 2 McFarlanes one is about 50 :D but the one who played in the firsts on Saturday is only mid 30's and is a gun,didnt commit to playing this year due to pursuing a career as a professsional poker player.

Im not sure how many he made on saturday but i believe he batted well and got a few ;)

HIV

Easy there HIV. Older one looked in fine fettle in his brief innings on Saturday. Could easily pass for late 30's I'd reckon. :D

Hey Channel 10 there are 2 McFarlanes one is about 50 :D but the one who played in the firsts on Saturday is only mid 30's and is a gun,didnt commit to playing this year due to pursuing a career as a professsional poker player.

Im not sure how many he made on saturday but i believe he batted well and got a few ;)

HIV

Easy there HIV. Older one looked in fine fettle in his brief innings on Saturday. Could easily pass for late 30's I'd reckon. :D

And yeah even with the injuries i was surprised that Doutta got beaten,they have now lost 2 games,both one dayers i think which used to be there strength,oh well good to see them winning all there 2 dayers for a change i guess.Who have Doutta got his week???

HIV

It's called resultsvault HIV and as well as fixtures, it has ladders, stats etc

And yeah even with the injuries i was surprised that Doutta got beaten,they have now lost 2 games,both one dayers i think which used to be there strength,oh well good to see them winning all there 2 dayers for a change i guess.Who have Doutta got his week???

HIV

It's called resultsvault HIV and as well as fixtures, it has ladders, stats etc

Could be an interesting finish to the season.

Let's see who can tip the final 4.

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

Keilor are still to play Yarraville Club. If they win that they'll make it. If not, probably not.

Royal Park / Brunswick have to play top 3 in last 3 games. Not likely.

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

Keilor are still to play Yarraville Club. If they win that they'll make it. If not, probably not.

channel10 - biggest loser;202091 said:
russell should consider cutting down his drinking on a friday night and umpire sober on saturdays. terrible umpire unfortunately. hes not a bad bloke after the game though. hates a beer :rolleyes:

I always suggested the zinc on his nose for sunburn but you have enlightened me that its just the piss!!

channel10 - biggest loser;202091 said:
russell should consider cutting down his drinking on a friday night and umpire sober on saturdays. terrible umpire unfortunately. hes not a bad bloke after the game though. hates a beer :rolleyes:

I always suggested the zinc on his nose for sunburn but you have enlightened me that its just the piss!!

Ben Dover;202171 said:

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

South Caulfield
McKinnon
Hampton
Chelsea

With the mighty Bentleigh Demons to finish on top next year.

Ben Dover;202171 said:

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

South Caulfield
McKinnon
Hampton
Chelsea

With the mighty Bentleigh Demons to finish on top next year.

Ben Dover;202171 said:

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

Doesn't matter as every side is playing for second behind Yarraville Club.

Ben Dover;202171 said:

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

HIV

|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!
My mates from OEG tell me he's no good and either are Doutta Stars.
YCCC or Keilor for the flag this year!
Keilor have that gun player Fraser now!Will win the flag for them off his own bat! Played against him when he was at Druids a few years ago!
Top bloke but doesnt drink so he's not to be trusted!
YCCC surely couldnt win it if those two old farts Turner and O'Keefe are still playing!:D

HIV

|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!
Keilor have that gun player Fraser now!Will win the flag for them off his own bat! Played against him when he was at Druids a few years ago!
YCCC surely couldnt win it if those two old farts Turner and O'Keefe are still playing!:D

Javid Miandmum;202190 said:

YCCC are not that great!! Rely heavily on their 4 Tocca, Smart, Baker and Bronca. If 2 of those have bad days, not much else to contend with. Their last 4-5 players will struggle if the heat is on!! Keilor would probably be the most even side we have played this year!!

Javid Miandmum;202190 said:

YCCC are not that great!! Rely heavily on their 4 Tocca, Smart, Baker and Bronca. If 2 of those have bad days, not much else to contend with. Their last 4-5 players will struggle if the heat is on!! Keilor would probably be the most even side we have played this year!!

Oracle;202196 said:
|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!

Multiple club champions says he's a gun!
Do people from OEG have mates? you must be a fair deadshiit to associate with them!
YCCC to win flag...then you say they surely cant win with Turner and OKeefe?
******** off and write your dribble elsewhere..

Oracle;202196 said:
|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!

Multiple club champions says he's a gun!
Do people from OEG have mates? you must be a fair deadshiit to associate with them!
YCCC to win flag...then you say they surely cant win with Turner and OKeefe?
******** off and write your dribble elsewhere..

Oracle;202196 said:
|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!

Your mates from OEG are pretty cocky - they don't play doutta until round 10so how the fark would they know what they're like?

And despite the fact you've somehow managed to contradict yourself within a small paragraph on the topic of YCCC (I'd actually have a few bob on O'keefe and Turner to beat your 1sts by themselves - last man's tucker optional) your point about never trusting teetotallers is valid.

Oracle;202196 said:
|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!

Your mates from OEG are pretty cocky - they don't play doutta until round 10so how the fark would they know what they're like?

And despite the fact you've somehow managed to contradict yourself within a small paragraph on the topic of YCCC (I'd actually have a few bob on O'keefe and Turner to beat your 1sts by themselves - last man's tucker optional) your point about never trusting teetotallers is valid.

Oracle;202196 said:
|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!

You must have the wrong guy Oracle, he batted against us on the weekend and spanked us all over the park. He's the "Danger Man" come finals.....don't want to play Doutta again...their a little dangerous, specially their bowling attack!!

South for Premiers.....

Oracle;202196 said:
|@ GUN?
Spud gun more like it!

You must have the wrong guy Oracle, he batted against us on the weekend and spanked us all over the park. He's the "Danger Man" come finals.....don't want to play Doutta again...their a little dangerous, specially their bowling attack!!

South for Premiers.....

:rolleyes: All you Doutta stars w*****s need to get out of each others
a** and worry about winning some more games to make it!
Big big chance to not even get there i hear!
My mate from Keilor said you guys were embarrassing last year, and aren't much better this season!
Stop spruiking on this site and get the job done, like we do at Kingy Bapts!
:D

My mate from Keilor said you guys were embarrassing last year, and aren't much better this season!

Ben Dover;202171 said:

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

nah.

Ben Dover;202171 said:

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

nah.

Oracle;202236 said:

Maybe your mate from Keilor was having a snooze for 2 weeks when Douttas pulled their pants down in Round 4!!!

Kingsville Bapts - do they play in some dodgy churches comp. No, that right. North B. Get a life!!!

Oracle;202236 said:

Maybe your mate from Keilor was having a snooze for 2 weeks when Douttas pulled their pants down in Round 4!!!

Kingsville Bapts - do they play in some dodgy churches comp. No, that right. North B. Get a life!!!

IssaccsUarse;201085 said:
Lamberti's too busy with his Kebab Empire....I noticed his latest..."Uncle Joe's Kebabs" up in the servo near Drums Hotel in Coburg, and the taxi drivers where having a fair crack at them...:p

i saw one of those lamberti kebab caravans on the corner of geelong rd and millers rd today. no wonder he aint playing cricket he'd be way too busy with setting up the caravans on saturdays. would be handy if he was playing for doutta.

yarraville top. doutta or sth caufield for 2nd. kielor 4th.

looking forward to the 2 day stuff now. sorts the real teams out. @|

IssaccsUarse;201085 said:
Lamberti's too busy with his Kebab Empire....I noticed his latest..."Uncle Joe's Kebabs" up in the servo near Drums Hotel in Coburg, and the taxi drivers where having a fair crack at them...:p

i saw one of those lamberti kebab caravans on the corner of geelong rd and millers rd today. no wonder he aint playing cricket he'd be way too busy with setting up the caravans on saturdays. would be handy if he was playing for doutta.

IssaccsUarse;202213 said:

South for Premiers.....

Turn it up , they cant beat yarraville in a semi(3 semis i think), let alone win a flag !!! Geez they breed em different on the other side of the yarra , and with stupid predictions like that , you are no different......
With 5 of the top 6 in Senior , and 3 of 4 in Senior A , we in the north are travelling beautifully !!!

IssaccsUarse;202213 said:

South for Premiers.....

Turn it up , they cant beat yarraville in a semi(3 semis i think), let alone win a flag !!! Geez they breed em different on the other side of the yarra , and with stupid predictions like that , you are no different......
With 5 of the top 6 in Senior , and 3 of 4 in Senior A , we in the north are travelling beautifully !!!

rootyaboot;202253 said:

Yes you are correct with that location rootyaboot , right in between Altona Nth and Seddon and business was booming last weekend.So much so that he is hiring an offsider at that location and anyone interested in the position , can call 1300 kebabsrus , no experience needed !!!

rootyaboot;202253 said:

Yes you are correct with that location rootyaboot , right in between Altona Nth and Seddon and business was booming last weekend.So much so that he is hiring an offsider at that location and anyone interested in the position , can call 1300 kebabsrus , no experience needed !!!

altona north on fire this week especially g.mcullum 48 and 3 for on his way to be the best all rounder in the comp

altona north on fire this week especially g.mcullum 48 and 3 for on his way to be the best all rounder in the comp

ANCC;202262 said:

You are obviously blinded by the smell of those kebabs & pizzas down that way.

Haven't heard of Mullaney, Green, Crouch, Smart etc?

ANCC;202262 said:

You are obviously blinded by the smell of those kebabs & pizzas down that way.

Haven't heard of Mullaney, Green, Crouch, Smart etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back