VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

DizzyGillepsie;203596 said:
one way to take the LBW controversy out of the game is to stop batsman wearing pads.

if batsman didn't wear pads, then they would make every effort to hit the ball with the bat and not let it hit their pads.

it just makes sense

:confused:
WTF?
You're even sillier than me!:confused:

DizzyGillepsie;203596 said:
one way to take the LBW controversy out of the game is to stop batsman wearing pads.

if batsman didn't wear pads, then they would make every effort to hit the ball with the bat and not let it hit their pads.

it just makes sense

:confused:
WTF?
You're even sillier than me!:confused:

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;203530 said:
Perty doesn't sound like he's from any club near SouthB2.

also you would like to travel to the south side and its not because you have any greater chance of winning, it gives you a chance to leave your commission flat and see what the real world is like. crawl back in your cave you idiot.

So do I live in a commission flat or a cave??? Who is the idiot?? Sounds like the south clubs are all a little precious that the senior divvy is made up of north clubs:D Look who are the cricketing peasants are chump:cool:

JohnTaylorstolemywallet;203530 said:
Perty doesn't sound like he's from any club near SouthB2.

also you would like to travel to the south side and its not because you have any greater chance of winning, it gives you a chance to leave your commission flat and see what the real world is like. crawl back in your cave you idiot.

So do I live in a commission flat or a cave??? Who is the idiot?? Sounds like the south clubs are all a little precious that the senior divvy is made up of north clubs:D Look who are the cricketing peasants are chump:cool:

It is great that the comp is made up of North clubs as they dont pay any players and all play at their junior clubs.

This year i really hope that in the final it is doutta and keilor but then i wont know who to barrack for:confused:

It is great that the comp is made up of North clubs as they dont pay any players and all play at their junior clubs.

This year i really hope that in the final it is doutta and keilor but then i wont know who to barrack for:confused:

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203660 said:

Are you trying to be witty?

Are you trying to be witty?

GF will be between YC and Sth. Caulfield after YC beat Keilor and Sth Cau. beat doutta in SF's. You read it first!

GF will be between YC and Sth. Caulfield after YC beat Keilor and Sth Cau. beat doutta in SF's. You read it first!

Clubs in the north can afford to pay a bit of money due to the fact that all us north west suburbs boys parents saved plenty of cash by sending us to state schools and are now putting it back into our cricket clubs, you private school boys from the south should have got yourself a good enough education too not have to worry about earning a little coin on a saturday!!

Clubs in the north can afford to pay a bit of money due to the fact that all us north west suburbs boys parents saved plenty of cash by sending us to state schools and are now putting it back into our cricket clubs, you private school boys from the south should have got yourself a good enough education too not have to worry about earning a little coin on a saturday!!

Javid Miandmum;203667 said:

hope not i only want north clubs in the finals. hopefully the final is at altona so that my mates can watch some of it while they r on day release from port philip. they used to play at north clubs but left because they didnt get paid and said there was more cash in stealing cars.

Javid Miandmum;203667 said:

hope not i only want north clubs in the finals. hopefully the final is at altona so that my mates can watch some of it while they r on day release from port philip. they used to play at north clubs but left because they didnt get paid and said there was more cash in stealing cars.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203703 said:

They obviously didn't teach wit at your Private school!! nothing but tumbleweed and crickets everytime you write something|@ |@

They obviously didn't teach wit at your Private school!! nothing but tumbleweed and crickets everytime you write something|@ |@

You sound like a private school butt lover from Brighton or somethin. Back to the APS thread champ

You sound like a private school butt lover from Brighton or somethin. Back to the APS thread champ

Your "mates" from port phillip would smash you into next week, I am sure.
I reckon you are from some gay club like "Bonbeach Tangey" or Aspendale:D

Your "mates" from port phillip would smash you into next week, I am sure.
I reckon you are from some gay club like "Bonbeach Tangey" or Aspendale:D

And may this be the last reply to this wayne kerr , even if he does reply with more stupid statements , IGNORE HIM !!!!

And may this be the last reply to this wayne kerr , even if he does reply with more stupid statements , IGNORE HIM !!!!

its great that the leading run scorer and leading wicket taker in senior division both are not getting paid (i had a look the vtca website so it must be true).

norths sides keeping the comp honest.

its great that the leading run scorer and leading wicket taker in senior division both are not getting paid (i had a look the vtca website so it must be true).

Be strong everyone , DO NOT REPLY TO THIS WAYNE KERR !!! Forecast not good for this saturday , lets hope it changes in the next few days otherwise its another long day on the "sauce" ! Although Keilor may need only 10 overs to wrap up a victory.

Be strong everyone , DO NOT REPLY TO THIS WAYNE KERR !!! Forecast not good for this saturday , lets hope it changes in the next few days otherwise its another long day on the "sauce" ! Although Keilor may need only 10 overs to wrap up a victory.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203758 said:

You are one very wise man...

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203758 said:

You are one very wise man...

Apparently YCCC pay $60,000 for their players and coaching.

I didn't realise that Tokka and the other paid player (whoever that is) would be averaging $30,000 each.

Apparently YCCC pay $60,000 for their players and coaching.

I didn't realise that Tokka and the other paid player (whoever that is) would be averaging $30,000 each.

been there done that;203651 said:

I assume you live in the 'heights' of your suburb. You must be proud. Let me guess: Broadmeadow Heights or Footscray Heights. Sorry I can nt make anymore guesses, I dont know many other suburbs that side of the West Gate.

PS Dizzy is the funniest bloke on here.

been there done that;203651 said:

I assume you live in the 'heights' of your suburb. You must be proud. Let me guess: Broadmeadow Heights or Footscray Heights. Sorry I can nt make anymore guesses, I dont know many other suburbs that side of the West Gate.

PS Dizzy is the funniest bloke on here.

been there done that;203508 said:
Big fish, small pond ring true:confused:

I dont even know if Jones will play next year man. The players loves him more than me man. I am not fussed about the players though man. Daisy just loves to keep building his herd of the white female species man. I have so many ladies I have to cut a few from the herd regularly man.

been there done that;203508 said:
Big fish, small pond ring true:confused:

I dont even know if Jones will play next year man. The players loves him more than me man. I am not fussed about the players though man. Daisy just loves to keep building his herd of the white female species man. I have so many ladies I have to cut a few from the herd regularly man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back