VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;203917 said:
worldowesdouttasomething;203914 said:
no i really dont get it! mckinnon....please explain that one!
so the message was intended for the 3 other people?

McKinnon "forced" the Doutta boys to turn up at the game where Doutta players made absolute twats of themselves, watching the Mckinnon match.
3 other people?? You must be from planet Doutta:(
And here i was thinking that some of your earlier posts were quite clever, silly me.:eek:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;203917 said:
worldowesdouttasomething;203914 said:
no i really dont get it! mckinnon....please explain that one!
so the message was intended for the 3 other people?

McKinnon "forced" the Doutta boys to turn up at the game where Doutta players made absolute twats of themselves, watching the Mckinnon match.
3 other people?? You must be from planet Doutta:(
And here i was thinking that some of your earlier posts were quite clever, silly me.:eek:

Now, now boys and girls - can we leave the petty little "he said" "she said" comments and stick to cricket.

A general observation, anyone that uses the "silly faces" in their blog probably needs a dencent hard look in the mirror.........

Now, now boys and girls - can we leave the petty little "he said" "she said" comments and stick to cricket.

A general observation, anyone that uses the "silly faces" in their blog probably needs a dencent hard look in the mirror.........

Javid Miandmum;203926 said:

Here Here..... Now , What are the odds on YCCC offering Mick Lewis something ??? What would the offer be ??? If they did, do you think he would be "placed" in the paid player section of the vtca rule book ???

Here Here..... Now , What are the odds on YCCC offering Mick Lewis something ??? What would the offer be ??? If they did, do you think he would be "placed" in the paid player section of the vtca rule book ???

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203934 said:
Did he play for Essendon or North Melbourne Twos?

If so I think he will go to Keilor.

who has the most district discards?

Keilor - Marcy, Porter, Hutchinson, Bugeja, Neville.
Yarraville -Baker, OKeefe, Bronca, Smart
Doutta- McKinley, Rutley, Gray
Royal Park- Hillas, James, Stewart, Dalkin
Sth Caulf- A Russell, Sager

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;203934 said:
Did he play for Essendon or North Melbourne Twos?

If so I think he will go to Keilor.

Hey J.M. how about you open a big can of "piss off". If you don't like or enjoy the blogs on here, start a new thread:p

Hey J.M. how about you open a big can of "piss off". If you don't like or enjoy the blogs on here, start a new thread:p

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204015 said:

Only 1 or 2 listed pro's there, only 1 from YCCC:confused:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204015 said:

been there done that;204039 said:

dont forget our boy kratzy from spotty. played many a year for hawthorn in district cricket.
i tell ya what our boys will get over the line v mckinnon then we'll beat doutta next week so look out for spotty come finals boys!

been there done that;204039 said:

dont forget our boy kratzy from spotty. played many a year for hawthorn in district cricket.
i tell ya what our boys will get over the line v mckinnon then we'll beat doutta next week so look out for spotty come finals boys!

worldowesdouttasomething;203897 said:
twopaidplayersperclub!;203117 said:
Round 9 Tips

Doutta Stars v Royal Park / Brunswick
Royal Park to get over the line. Contessa 3 wickets & 80* runs.

1) 460 mentions of being robbed of a premiership 4 years ago when McKinnon forced them to drive out to Tucker Rd.

2) 122 references to "Avacado tracksuits" and "Keilor scum".

3) 306 mentions of Rutley's 7'fa in that premiership all those years ago. 305 of those from himself. hahaha:D

4) Infinite mentions of how the world has conspired against Doutta Stars, again, when John Taylor returns for YCCC this weekend.

5) No mentions, references or otherwise to concerning themselves with themselves. Certainly no danger of that!

and Finally,
6) 1 Doutta Stars loss...@|

rutley has his fair share of afternoon tea too. can eat! as the ladies cooking the food up at spotty found out very quickly!

twopaidplayersperclub!;203117 said:
Round 9 Tips

Doutta Stars v Royal Park / Brunswick
Royal Park to get over the line. Contessa 3 wickets & 80* runs.

1) 460 mentions of being robbed of a premiership 4 years ago when McKinnon forced them to drive out to Tucker Rd.

2) 122 references to "Avacado tracksuits" and "Keilor scum".

3) 306 mentions of Rutley's 7'fa in that premiership all those years ago. 305 of those from himself. hahaha:D

4) Infinite mentions of how the world has conspired against Doutta Stars, again, when John Taylor returns for YCCC this weekend.

5) No mentions, references or otherwise to concerning themselves with themselves. Certainly no danger of that!

and Finally,
6) 1 Doutta Stars loss...@|

rutley has his fair share of afternoon tea too. can eat! as the ladies cooking the food up at spotty found out very quickly!

channel10 - biggest loser;204046 said:

Rumour has it last year at Royal park he demolished their arvo tea, then ran across the ground to Youlden and helped finish theirs off...:D

channel10 - biggest loser;204046 said:

Rumour has it last year at Royal park he demolished their arvo tea, then ran across the ground to Youlden and helped finish theirs off...:D

channel10 - biggest loser;204045 said:

He played for about 4 district clubs didn't he? The more clubs you've played for the more popular you are right!?

channel10 - biggest loser;204045 said:

He played for about 4 district clubs didn't he? The more clubs you've played for the more popular you are right!?

channel10 - biggest loser;204057 said:
IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204053 said:
a bit defensive there lyndsy.. are you the great man rutley himself? if not lets hope he's off his game next week :)
No not defensive at all, just dont like c*nts cashing in on my jokes!!
Dont think a captain of a club would be writing on this thread!
Douttas v Spotswood next week? I know Rutley took a 7fa at that ground in a grand final:D

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204053 said:
a bit defensive there lyndsy.. are you the great man rutley himself? if not lets hope he's off his game next week :)
Douttas v Spotswood next week? I know Rutley took a 7fa at that ground in a grand final:D

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204059 said:

They had a heap of "runners up" photo's there too now surely that says alot about a club !!!!! Some good players in that side , but some ordinary ones too and that is why they wont threaten come finals....

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204059 said:

They had a heap of "runners up" photo's there too now surely that says alot about a club !!!!! Some good players in that side , but some ordinary ones too and that is why they wont threaten come finals....

Wasi Akrim;204078 said:

all the runners up photos have been taken down last i saw, so it's all just premierships. lots of footy club stuff up there too.

so who would you classify as ordinary?

Wasi Akrim;204078 said:

all the runners up photos have been taken down last i saw, so it's all just premierships. lots of footy club stuff up there too.

DizzyGillepsie;204094 said:

Hit a soft spot there Diz, sorry mate, i think you put up some funny threads!!!
Well its fair to say 3 out , all out and for most of last year it was 1 out all out... Im not naming names but from a distance there isnt much depth there, having said that, i will say your capt would have to be one the the "recruits of the year"...

DizzyGillepsie;204094 said:

Well its fair to say 3 out , all out and for most of last year it was 1 out all out... Im not naming names but from a distance there isnt much depth there, having said that, i will say your capt would have to be one the the "recruits of the year"...

Wasi Akrim;204095 said:

Who are the 3? ones not that fat ******** that opens the batting? he looks like he ********en stinks that fat ********!

Wasi Akrim;204095 said:

Who are the 3? ones not that fat ******** that opens the batting? he looks like he ********en stinks that fat ********!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back