VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Wasi Akrim;204098 said:
This coming from a man who name claims he licked the anus of an umpire who doesnt know the rules of cricket.... Well he is a solid opener so gotta give him a bit of credit, we arent talking aroma here rimmer !!

Agreed, he may be fat, but he goes ok with the willow. Can sledge too from what I hear

Wasi Akrim;204098 said:
This coming from a man who name claims he licked the anus of an umpire who doesnt know the rules of cricket.... Well he is a solid opener so gotta give him a bit of credit, we arent talking aroma here rimmer !!

Agreed, he may be fat, but he goes ok with the willow. Can sledge too from what I hear

been there done that;204822 said:
How about you take up knob licking, I reckon you would be great at it@|
We would love you to start your own comp in the south where "there are no paid players". Start by getting a new thread going for all of the "mates" you reckon you have:D
Typical response,remember big Bill Pewtress set the comp up for the south.by the way what is a doutta? is it a suberb?

been there done that;204822 said:
How about you take up knob licking, I reckon you would be great at it@|
We would love you to start your own comp in the south where "there are no paid players". Start by getting a new thread going for all of the "mates" you reckon you have:D
Typical response,remember big Bill Pewtress set the comp up for the south.by the way what is a doutta? is it a suberb?

troylamb;204860 said:

It is/was an electorate champ....Bracksy got rid of it with his reforms a few yrs ago.

Im fairly confident you wouldnt vote though....am i right?

troylamb;204860 said:

It is/was an electorate champ....Bracksy got rid of it with his reforms a few yrs ago.

Frankie;204866 said:

Maybe he should have got rid of the cricket and footy sides champ,they might then get a life and stop worring about everybody else,they also wouldn't have to stuff around with covers.
I vote to get rid of Doutta,see i can vote.

Frankie;204866 said:

Maybe he should have got rid of the cricket and footy sides champ,they might then get a life and stop worring about everybody else,they also wouldn't have to stuff around with covers.
I vote to get rid of Doutta,see i can vote.

|@
troylamb;203544 said:
what to get away from all the toxic fumes and arabs.

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." (Zumper sign in agreement!|@ )

U racist little prick "what to get away from all the toxic fumes and arabs."....It's for certain that u r not only a bigot but also a Coward, making comments like these under a false name online, hiding behind a Com screen....Pathetic. Go, it's probably time for u and ur racist mates to renew ur KKK memberships for 2008.

& if u have any guts make these commments on a cricket field and post your real identity online. I wonder what would VTCA do in response to such comments on a cricket field, especially iconsidering recent suspensions handed out to ppl for posting anti semetic material online.

|@
troylamb;203544 said:
what to get away from all the toxic fumes and arabs.

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws." (Zumper sign in agreement!|@ )

U racist little prick "what to get away from all the toxic fumes and arabs."....It's for certain that u r not only a bigot but also a Coward, making comments like these under a false name online, hiding behind a Com screen....Pathetic. Go, it's probably time for u and ur racist mates to renew ur KKK memberships for 2008.

& if u have any guts make these commments on a cricket field and post your real identity online. I wonder what would VTCA do in response to such comments on a cricket field, especially iconsidering recent suspensions handed out to ppl for posting anti semetic material online.

jimmydcricket;204754 said:
what happened to smart?

Word around the traps is knee reco,was seen going into R.M.H last week,apparently Big Bronco was injured on the weekend fielding on that cow paddock at chelsea,anyone from the south heard anything???

jimmydcricket;204754 said:
what happened to smart?

Word around the traps is knee reco,was seen going into R.M.H last week,apparently Big Bronco was injured on the weekend fielding on that cow paddock at chelsea,anyone from the south heard anything???

ROY G BIV;204873 said:
|@

Well if you were from doutta you would get life with no parole!!!!!

ROY G BIV;204873 said:
|@

Well if you were from doutta you would get life with no parole!!!!!

troylamb;204918 said:
As they should

your just a fu+k wit. why come here posting as someone you wish you could play like for a start. get over the doutta mob. leave the doutta boys for us in the last round!
sounds like your jealous of them too. so im assuming your a ******** cricketer and you play for a ******** cricket team too.
go start your own thread up of wanna be cricketers who play for ******** clubs and FU+K OFF..|@

troylamb;204918 said:
As they should

your just a fu+k wit. why come here posting as someone you wish you could play like for a start. get over the doutta mob. leave the doutta boys for us in the last round!
sounds like your jealous of them too. so im assuming your a ******** cricketer and you play for a ******** cricket team too.
go start your own thread up of wanna be cricketers who play for ******** clubs and FU+K OFF..|@

ROY G BIV;204873 said:
|@

If I was still on the tribunal, that's easy.

If you're from the North like Doutta, I'd suspend the whole club from playing finals again, hahaha; if you're from the South like Beaumaris or McKinnon, I'd just make you umpire for 6 matches & let you play after Xmas.

Seems fair to me @| !!!!

ROY G BIV;204873 said:
|@

If I was still on the tribunal, that's easy.

If you're from the North like Doutta, I'd suspend the whole club from playing finals again, hahaha; if you're from the South like Beaumaris or McKinnon, I'd just make you umpire for 6 matches & let you play after Xmas.

Seems fair to me @| !!!!

channel10 - biggest loser;204922 said:
What a nice fellow you are,typical bad language,is it the fumes?
Biggest loser suits you and doutta.

channel10 - biggest loser;204922 said:
What a nice fellow you are,typical bad language,is it the fumes?
Biggest loser suits you and doutta.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;204982 said:
been there done that;204798 said:
Was asking a question??? ...not making a statement shiit for brains!

A bit rich a person from Doutta calling someone else ******** for brains!! In fact I would think your club would gladly accept ******** at the moment cause at present there is just a big empty space up stairs:p

been there done that;204798 said:
Was asking a question??? ...not making a statement shiit for brains!

A bit rich a person from Doutta calling someone else ******** for brains!! In fact I would think your club would gladly accept ******** at the moment cause at present there is just a big empty space up stairs:p

century scorer;204905 said:

Great to see YCCC seaon falling apart@| Having said that, I don't wish any player serious injury. OK, maybe a couple;)

century scorer;204905 said:

Great to see YCCC seaon falling apart@| Having said that, I don't wish any player serious injury. OK, maybe a couple;)

been there done that;204996 said:

Thats a fairly ordinary comeback ******** for brains!

Where is your intelligent club sitting on the ladder at the moment?

been there done that;204996 said:

Thats a fairly ordinary comeback ******** for brains!

Where is your intelligent club sitting on the ladder at the moment?

southern sledge;204860 said:

Don't drag my good name into your responses here southern.

Time to pay the north their dues. I think even I am getting a semi stiffy about a North game this week, tho can't be sure, as been a very long time since I could see down there. Keilor v YCCC should be a ripper. Think I will pack the esky, the spit roaster, and a couple of dead cows in the back of the Tarago and hop onto Citylink to catch the action.

southern sledge;204860 said:

Don't drag my good name into your responses here southern.

Time to pay the north their dues. I think even I am getting a semi stiffy about a North game this week, tho can't be sure, as been a very long time since I could see down there. Keilor v YCCC should be a ripper. Think I will pack the esky, the spit roaster, and a couple of dead cows in the back of the Tarago and hop onto Citylink to catch the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back