VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Mick Megne;205484 said:
Hi guys..

I have just recently been promoted to the 3rd 11 at the Altona North Cricket Club and thought it was only right to make my debut on this page along with my debut in the 3rds..

I am a very egor to get my first game under my belt and feel that its only a matter of time before i am playing against the likes of Justin Baker and co, because clearly i have the best bouncer this side of the westgate..

I would also like to let all of the 3s players out there no that i will not be changing anything about my game.. my funky smell will help me when im pushing into the gale come saturday.. and my firery red hair is going to scare all of the batsmen out there..

Till next time YMMM

Good luck in your big game Mick, may the sauce-headed gods smile on you.

And I have to say you are one good looking bloke. I tell you what, if I was to jump the fence and "bat for the other team" you'd be in big strife.

Mick Megne;205484 said:
Hi guys..

I have just recently been promoted to the 3rd 11 at the Altona North Cricket Club and thought it was only right to make my debut on this page along with my debut in the 3rds..

I am a very egor to get my first game under my belt and feel that its only a matter of time before i am playing against the likes of Justin Baker and co, because clearly i have the best bouncer this side of the westgate..

I would also like to let all of the 3s players out there no that i will not be changing anything about my game.. my funky smell will help me when im pushing into the gale come saturday.. and my firery red hair is going to scare all of the batsmen out there..

Till next time YMMM

And I have to say you are one good looking bloke. I tell you what, if I was to jump the fence and "bat for the other team" you'd be in big strife.

Frankie;205530 said:

Must be something in the water down Altona way, apparently they had a rather fierce pasty curly red headed fireball that opened the bowling in the firsts this year by the name of AUCIELLO...relation of the great man Mario..i think Mario must have slammed him over the head with his home made salami several times as a youngster..

Frankie;205530 said:

Must be something in the water down Altona way, apparently they had a rather fierce pasty curly red headed fireball that opened the bowling in the firsts this year by the name of AUCIELLO...relation of the great man Mario..i think Mario must have slammed him over the head with his home made salami several times as a youngster..

First XI Scorer;205541 said:
Rumor is the Smart back in for Keilor clash.. and did anyone bother to check the dates of those financials???

do you get quite stiff and excited with a bit of pre ejaculation everytime you have to mark down a baker 4 or 6.. no doubt he'd ask for a wagon wheel after his innings and you'd no doubt oblige drawing one up at home on the couch watching channel 31 with a cold light ice stubby in your hand.

First XI Scorer;205541 said:
Rumor is the Smart back in for Keilor clash.. and did anyone bother to check the dates of those financials???

do you get quite stiff and excited with a bit of pre ejaculation everytime you have to mark down a baker 4 or 6.. no doubt he'd ask for a wagon wheel after his innings and you'd no doubt oblige drawing one up at home on the couch watching channel 31 with a cold light ice stubby in your hand.

rootyaboot;205550 said:

hahaha clearly you have never met the firsts scorer at yarraville...

rootyaboot;205550 said:

hahaha clearly you have never met the firsts scorer at yarraville...

First XI Scorer;205549 said:
there are more than one first xi scorer in this comp... but apparently everything on this always has to come back to yarraville club!

You seem to be the first with the yarraville news looking back on some previous posts...I bet your sitting there with your framed picture of bakes getting a little wet spot in your panties while you chow down on a couple of hot dogs....

First XI Scorer;205549 said:
there are more than one first xi scorer in this comp... but apparently everything on this always has to come back to yarraville club!

You seem to be the first with the yarraville news looking back on some previous posts...I bet your sitting there with your framed picture of bakes getting a little wet spot in your panties while you chow down on a couple of hot dogs....

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;205553 said:

might have to get one of those lamberti kebab caravans down to roberts street. i play in the 2's and havent seen the yarraville scorer but by the sounds of things she wouldnt mind a lamb kebab or 2, can of coke zero and a few blobs of mayo and sauce on the old score book to go with it too

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;205553 said:

might have to get one of those lamberti kebab caravans down to roberts street. i play in the 2's and havent seen the yarraville scorer but by the sounds of things she wouldnt mind a lamb kebab or 2, can of coke zero and a few blobs of mayo and sauce on the old score book to go with it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back