VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

rootyaboot;205560 said:
might have to get one of those lamberti kebab caravans down to roberts street. i play in the 2's and havent seen the yarraville scorer but by the sounds of things she wouldnt mind a lamb kebab or 2, can of coke zero and a few blobs of mayo and sauce on the old score book to go with it too

Brilliant...gotta love the fattys with there Coke zero!!!!!

rootyaboot;205560 said:
might have to get one of those lamberti kebab caravans down to roberts street. i play in the 2's and havent seen the yarraville scorer but by the sounds of things she wouldnt mind a lamb kebab or 2, can of coke zero and a few blobs of mayo and sauce on the old score book to go with it too

Brilliant...gotta love the fattys with there Coke zero!!!!!

Big changes at Doutta - no Tate, McFarlane, Parry or Glenister.

Robbie Rutley will have a big decison to make come finals time.

Not that it will bother Doutta but dont expect OEG to come up and have a drink with you after the game (or before if your keen).

Not that it will bother Doutta but dont expect OEG to come up and have a drink with you after the game (or before if your keen).

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;205644 said:

what decisions will the great man have for finals?

what decisions will the great man have for finals?

His major decision will be whereabouts on his body to get the premiership captains tattoo.

Done deal there!!!

His major decision will be whereabouts on his body to get the premiership captains tattoo.

Done deal there!!!

rootyaboot;205550 said:
do you get quite stiff and excited with a bit of pre ejaculation everytime you have to mark down a baker 4 or 6.. no doubt he'd ask for a wagon wheel after his innings and you'd no doubt oblige drawing one up at home on the couch watching channel 31 with a cold light ice stubby in your hand.

Apparently the scorer has the female avocado version of the trackie daks...less material in the front due to lack of saggy nudgems, a result of numerous Cascade lights that her co-male supporters indulge in...and she wears em high......but....at the conclusion of play...she is quite happy to wander into the change rooms, turn around, drop em, touch the toes and show Bakes his wagon wheel from the days play.....:eek:

rootyaboot;205550 said:
do you get quite stiff and excited with a bit of pre ejaculation everytime you have to mark down a baker 4 or 6.. no doubt he'd ask for a wagon wheel after his innings and you'd no doubt oblige drawing one up at home on the couch watching channel 31 with a cold light ice stubby in your hand.

Apparently the scorer has the female avocado version of the trackie daks...less material in the front due to lack of saggy nudgems, a result of numerous Cascade lights that her co-male supporters indulge in...and she wears em high......but....at the conclusion of play...she is quite happy to wander into the change rooms, turn around, drop em, touch the toes and show Bakes his wagon wheel from the days play.....:eek:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;205473 said:
You seem to have some issues with answering questions shiit for brains...
Im currently our 3rds best slip fieldsman, and have recently moved up the batting order to 4th drop!
So who do you play for ? for the 3rd time.

So how does Andrew Blake treat you down there in the 3s? Was one of the best junior bats going around until his eyesight pulled the pin on him. Word is hes got a good pair of specs up and running now. Shocked the 2s don't give him a better run than batting at 10!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;205473 said:
You seem to have some issues with answering questions shiit for brains...
Im currently our 3rds best slip fieldsman, and have recently moved up the batting order to 4th drop!
So who do you play for ? for the 3rd time.

So how does Andrew Blake treat you down there in the 3s? Was one of the best junior bats going around until his eyesight pulled the pin on him. Word is hes got a good pair of specs up and running now. Shocked the 2s don't give him a better run than batting at 10!

century scorer;205700 said:
Dont count chickens 2 soon they have choked in semis before ?

From memory, the only semi Doutta have lost in recent times was last year V Keilor when both their opening bowlers broke down.

I'm sure that chokers noose still hangs over the advocado trackies @ Yarraville Club when they lost the unlosable Grand Final 3 years ago.

century scorer;205700 said:
Dont count chickens 2 soon they have choked in semis before ?

From memory, the only semi Doutta have lost in recent times was last year V Keilor when both their opening bowlers broke down.

I'm sure that chokers noose still hangs over the advocado trackies @ Yarraville Club when they lost the unlosable Grand Final 3 years ago.

possibly the ********test day of cricket in my life

and i'm sure the opposition captain will take his blokes aside and tell them that my attitude towards the game stinks and how great a team they are.

anyway, if everything works out next week i'm going to have a crack and hopefully give my team a shot at knocking them off, then i'll shake their hands and walk away (win or lose) knowing that myself and my club play cricket in the spirit of the game.

possibly the ********test day of cricket in my life

and i'm sure the opposition captain will take his blokes aside and tell them that my attitude towards the game stinks and how great a team they are.

anyway, if everything works out next week i'm going to have a crack and hopefully give my team a shot at knocking them off, then i'll shake their hands and walk away (win or lose) knowing that myself and my club play cricket in the spirit of the game.

No More Moose Please;205732 said:

Do you always live in the past? I am guessing you play for Douta and that that was the best day in your sporting life well done.......Im sure the record books show that YCCC won the last 2 grand finals. Chokers guess not. Build a bridge son it was as you said 3 years ago. Alot has happened since then Sh1t for brains.

No More Moose Please;205732 said:

Do you always live in the past? I am guessing you play for Douta and that that was the best day in your sporting life well done.......Im sure the record books show that YCCC won the last 2 grand finals. Chokers guess not. Build a bridge son it was as you said 3 years ago. Alot has happened since then Sh1t for brains.

go surfing;205781 said:
do you guys in fume land like to have a bitch at one another

go surfing;205781 said:
do you guys in fume land like to have a bitch at one another

Bigbillpewtress;205293 said:
Don't drag my good name into your responses here southern.

Time to pay the north their dues. I think even I am getting a semi stiffy about a North game this week, tho can't be sure, as been a very long time since I could see down there. Keilor v YCCC should be a ripper. Think I will pack the esky, the spit roaster, and a couple of dead cows in the back of the Tarago and hop onto Citylink to catch the action.
How did you go over there big bill,good day for keilor or did you lose your way on citilink.
Could have stayed in the south and watched chrishall.com stuff up their finals chances,can one of you bitches in the north take him over there,you deserve him.

Bigbillpewtress;205293 said:
Don't drag my good name into your responses here southern.

Time to pay the north their dues. I think even I am getting a semi stiffy about a North game this week, tho can't be sure, as been a very long time since I could see down there. Keilor v YCCC should be a ripper. Think I will pack the esky, the spit roaster, and a couple of dead cows in the back of the Tarago and hop onto Citylink to catch the action.
How did you go over there big bill,good day for keilor or did you lose your way on citilink.
Could have stayed in the south and watched chrishall.com stuff up their finals chances,can one of you bitches in the north take him over there,you deserve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back