VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Gary Mac Hates The North;205969 said:
I don't think either Bouchier brother would bother anyone after the way Jason Chapple (from the South) sorted them both out a couple of years ago.

I know Chaps would love to get into em again away from cricket. I wold pay to watch it too.@|

Gary Mac Hates The North;205969 said:
I don't think either Bouchier brother would bother anyone after the way Jason Chapple (from the South) sorted them both out a couple of years ago.

I know Chaps would love to get into em again away from cricket. I wold pay to watch it too.@|

been there done that;206003 said:
Big ask this week Dizz!! Gotta get the runs. Long batting line up so you should get close.:cool:

yeah i'm hoping to hit some surprise form with the stick and i know a lot of blokes who are capable. lightning fast dustfield too and no better team to beat coming into the finals. big morale booster if we do get up.:) good luck with your mob too... good to see some new blokes in the mix like wocka and cougar @| .

been there done that;206003 said:
Big ask this week Dizz!! Gotta get the runs. Long batting line up so you should get close.:cool:

yeah i'm hoping to hit some surprise form with the stick and i know a lot of blokes who are capable. lightning fast dustfield too and no better team to beat coming into the finals. big morale booster if we do get up.:) good luck with your mob too... good to see some new blokes in the mix like wocka and cougar @| .

DizzyGillepsie;206006 said:

Yeah I think Wocca is finding his feet now. More confident that he is up to Senior div. Cougar is a great bloke to have around, gives it his all and at the end of the day that is all you can ask for.

Agreed, make sure you ask em how their senior 11 GF medals are going.... cchhhhokkkkke:D

DizzyGillepsie;206006 said:

Yeah I think Wocca is finding his feet now. More confident that he is up to Senior div. Cougar is a great bloke to have around, gives it his all and at the end of the day that is all you can ask for.

Agreed, make sure you ask em how their senior 11 GF medals are going.... cchhhhokkkkke:D

Vicious and Well Directed;205981 said:
I think it's a depth issue. In North/South A you are still likely to come across one or two reasonably quality players (paid or otherwise), and they will fall away after 5 or 6 decent guys. My theory is that there are normally 11 players in Senior Div, 8-9 in Senior A and some ordinary ones normally making up the numbers who might play out of their skin one day. The number of decent quality players gets shorter the further down the grades you go.

Second XI players are still the 12th-22nd men picked at their club, no matter how strong the club is, I'd think most North/South A sides would have the seconds side covered.

I can tell you that there are still 3-4 clubs that "carry" 2-3 players each week in senior div. I mean the likes of YCCC would be carrying at least that.:eek:

Vicious and Well Directed;205981 said:
I think it's a depth issue. In North/South A you are still likely to come across one or two reasonably quality players (paid or otherwise), and they will fall away after 5 or 6 decent guys. My theory is that there are normally 11 players in Senior Div, 8-9 in Senior A and some ordinary ones normally making up the numbers who might play out of their skin one day. The number of decent quality players gets shorter the further down the grades you go.

Second XI players are still the 12th-22nd men picked at their club, no matter how strong the club is, I'd think most North/South A sides would have the seconds side covered.

I can tell you that there are still 3-4 clubs that "carry" 2-3 players each week in senior div. I mean the likes of YCCC would be carrying at least that.:eek:

whats all this about?
i am the keeper in the 1s at ANCC
and i dont go on about nething
maybe yes, i did take a good catch,
but if it wasnt for the likes of stonehouse bowling bullets,
i wouldnt need to take catches
and thats what im there for, to take catches
so back to the point of this

stoney, best bowler in the comp?
@|

whats all this about?

@|

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

i wonder if a moderator did an ip address check on both you and catch.it, would the number match? ;)

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

i wonder if a moderator did an ip address check on both you and catch.it, would the number match? ;)

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

P### off you little S###..... i agree with you dizzy !!!
As for "stoney" , i'll judge him on his finals record !!!! Oh hang on , has he played 1 ???

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

P### off you little S###..... i agree with you dizzy !!!
As for "stoney" , i'll judge him on his finals record !!!! Oh hang on , has he played 1 ???

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

No. The sewer rat from strathmore (dunlop) is best bowler and best bloke in the comp.

When he has taken Two 5 fors in 2 GF's like Smart from Yarraville then come and talk.

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

No. The sewer rat from strathmore (dunlop) is best bowler and best bloke in the comp.

When he has taken Two 5 fors in 2 GF's like Smart from Yarraville then come and talk.

No More Moose Please;205915 said:
"the mighty Keilor". Haven't been too mighty in the last 2 Grand Finals V the millionaires, but, then again, should be used to losing Grand Finals from memory!!!

I can go back enother year if you like about semi chokes ?When the great man Daisy Brown ripped through the fallen stars.I think the mighty Keilor won the flag that year 2 moose,Back2Back the records say?

No More Moose Please;205915 said:
"the mighty Keilor". Haven't been too mighty in the last 2 Grand Finals V the millionaires, but, then again, should be used to losing Grand Finals from memory!!!

I can go back enother year if you like about semi chokes ?When the great man Daisy Brown ripped through the fallen stars.I think the mighty Keilor won the flag that year 2 moose,Back2Back the records say?

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

carn mate no one wants to hear anyone talking themselves up especially when u play for such a pathetic club!! stonehouse doesnt even compare with the likes of sager, hawking, taylor, bronca, boyle....the list goes on and on.. save yourself some future grief and fark off with ur little immature comments!
agree with wasi akrim......how bout making the finals :cool:

YMspit;206038 said:
whats all this about?

@|

carn mate no one wants to hear anyone talking themselves up especially when u play for such a pathetic club!! stonehouse doesnt even compare with the likes of sager, hawking, taylor, bronca, boyle....the list goes on and on.. save yourself some future grief and fark off with ur little immature comments!
agree with wasi akrim......how bout making the finals :cool:

century scorer;206059 said:

Correct , he got 8fa if my memory is correct.....also , Keilor have gone back2back in the past 2 as well yes ???

century scorer;206059 said:

Correct , he got 8fa if my memory is correct.....also , Keilor have gone back2back in the past 2 as well yes ???

Wasi Akrim;206065 said:

Just looking into my taret cards semi final weekend Doutta v Sth Caulifield 2 semi final chokers,what a game who can tie the knot first .HaHa

Wasi Akrim;206065 said:

Just looking into my taret cards semi final weekend Doutta v Sth Caulifield 2 semi final chokers,what a game who can tie the knot first .HaHa

century scorer;206075 said:

Century Scorer. You seem to be pretty good on stats. Answer this one then.

Which club has won the most Senior Division premierships in the last 10 years?

Ummmm, ummmm, ummmm....need some help????

century scorer;206075 said:

Ben Dover;206112 said:

Thank God I threw them out of the competition one year or they would have had another one as well.

What can I make up this year & tell Isaccs & his mates to get rid of them again?

Ben Dover;206112 said:

Thank God I threw them out of the competition one year or they would have had another one as well.

What can I make up this year & tell Isaccs & his mates to get rid of them again?

Gary Mac Hates The North;206118 said:

Check that they are paying more than just McKinley.

I realise that North clubs paying more than 1 player is a stretch, but if you get an investigation going, you may find Parry, Green, Cooper, Gray and even more might be getting paid.

Anyway if you can find some evidence then maybe they can be banned for the semi finals and an honest team like Yarraville can go through to the GF.

Gary Mac Hates The North;206118 said:

I realise that North clubs paying more than 1 player is a stretch, but if you get an investigation going, you may find Parry, Green, Cooper, Gray and even more might be getting paid.

Anyway if you can find some evidence then maybe they can be banned for the semi finals and an honest team like Yarraville can go through to the GF.

OK ok Yarraville,Douttas and Keilor are all good teams and have all had good success in recent years,FACT.And Yarraville are bogans that pay too much,Keilor are dick heads and Doutts are arrogant scum and im a dickhead with no FU$%EN idea we all know that ;)

But the question is who will make the finals and who will win it??? I know im being biased here but i give Douttas every chance to win the flag,im not saying that they are favorites and i know i know dont count your chickens and take it one game at a time and all that but if they can get most/all there injured players back they will be a real good show.I belive one player is out for the season and another two will hopefully be right in a week or two.

HIV

OK ok Yarraville,Douttas and Keilor are all good teams and have all had good success in recent years,FACT.And Yarraville are bogans that pay too much,Keilor are dick heads and Doutts are arrogant scum and im a dickhead with no FU$%EN idea we all know that ;)

But the question is who will make the finals and who will win it??? I know im being biased here but i give Douttas every chance to win the flag,im not saying that they are favorites and i know i know dont count your chickens and take it one game at a time and all that but if they can get most/all there injured players back they will be a real good show.I belive one player is out for the season and another two will hopefully be right in a week or two.

HIV

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;206120 said:

well they don't come down from darwin for nothing

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;206120 said:

well they don't come down from darwin for nothing

HIV RICHARDS;206126 said:

HIV

|@ An old mate of mine from YCCC, told me that when Doutta played YCCC,
all the boys from Doutta s**t themselves when Bronca was bowling!
How can Doutta's expect to win the Premiership when their nappies are soiled?:confused:

HIV RICHARDS;206126 said:

HIV

|@ An old mate of mine from YCCC, told me that when Doutta played YCCC,
all the boys from Doutta s**t themselves when Bronca was bowling!
How can Doutta's expect to win the Premiership when their nappies are soiled?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back