VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

southern sledge;208307 said:
There was no rain in the South last Saturday morning,so what where they doing with their covers.
Didn't Doutta get pinged by Mcinnes last season for having covers on late?

That's wrong...rain overnight, a lot of water on covers and rain on radar around Frankston between 6am and 8:30am. Overcast conditions. Covers off by 10am after sweeping water off pitch, no effect on pitch whatsoever.

The VTCA can't read or understand their own rules. "On any match-day the Cover is to be removed at the discretion of the Curator or Ground
Manager, having regard to prevailing weather conditions."

Bentleigh are a joke and their captain is a sore loser.

southern sledge;208307 said:
There was no rain in the South last Saturday morning,so what where they doing with their covers.
Didn't Doutta get pinged by Mcinnes last season for having covers on late?

That's wrong...rain overnight, a lot of water on covers and rain on radar around Frankston between 6am and 8:30am. Overcast conditions. Covers off by 10am after sweeping water off pitch, no effect on pitch whatsoever.

The VTCA can't read or understand their own rules. "On any match-day the Cover is to be removed at the discretion of the Curator or Ground

zyxwvu;208549 said:

There was more rain the first week stupid,how far is Frankston from there,what has that got to do with it.
Go and play CMCA that your standard.

zyxwvu;208549 said:

There was more rain the first week stupid,how far is Frankston from there,what has that got to do with it.

All you south sides are ********in ******** compared to the north, keep paying players you commies....north clubs like Keilor and Doutta keep this comp honest. If it wasnt for Keilor and Doutta, Essendon and North Melbourne seconds players would have no where to go once they are finished at 26.

All you south sides are ********in ******** compared to the north, keep paying players you commies....north clubs like Keilor and Doutta keep this comp honest. If it wasnt for Keilor and Doutta, Essendon and North Melbourne seconds players would have no where to go once they are finished at 26.

southern sledge;208554 said:

Touched a nerve, did I??? Rain the first week was Wednesday, Thursday. Rain the 2nd week was Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Rain was moving NORTH from Frankston...it's not that far...stupid.

southern sledge;208554 said:

Touched a nerve, did I??? Rain the first week was Wednesday, Thursday. Rain the 2nd week was Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Rain was moving NORTH from Frankston...it's not that far...stupid.

zyxwvu;208650 said:
The only rain on saturday was at tea time stupid.What nerve the only decent people at your mob are the cmca players and the girls who keep your insiped
mob going.

zyxwvu;208650 said:
The only rain on saturday was at tea time stupid.What nerve the only decent people at your mob are the cmca players and the girls who keep your insiped
mob going.

In Senior A, I think the majority of the population would be hoping Druids knock off Bentleigh's 166. Druids need to win and win well to have any chance of restoring justic and knocking Bentleigh out.
Daisy Brown the great man takes 7! as Airport West minus Magafas should get Strathmores 189.

Great round of Senior Division!
Keilor in all sorts losing Kelly against Altona Nth and the might of Stonehouse.
YCCC should win in a canter, even without Turner.
Doutta should get over the line against Spotty.
South Caulfield should roll Chelsea for under their 170.
Hampton should get McKinnons 225.
OEG Should beat Youlden outright. Youdeln missing 7-8 regular ones players.

In Senior A, I think the majority of the population would be hoping Druids knock off Bentleigh's 166. Druids need to win and win well to have any chance of restoring justic and knocking Bentleigh out.
Daisy Brown the great man takes 7! as Airport West minus Magafas should get Strathmores 189.

Great round of Senior Division!
Keilor in all sorts losing Kelly against Altona Nth and the might of Stonehouse.
YCCC should win in a canter, even without Turner.
Doutta should get over the line against Spotty.
South Caulfield should roll Chelsea for under their 170.
Hampton should get McKinnons 225.
OEG Should beat Youlden outright. Youdeln missing 7-8 regular ones players.

southern sledge;208699 said:
mob going.

you're not worth it. everyone knows Bentleigh's reputation for good sportsmanship.

southern sledge;208699 said:
mob going.

you're not worth it. everyone knows Bentleigh's reputation for good sportsmanship.

zyxwvu;208727 said:

I agree whole heartedly. Nothing has changed at Bentleigh over the last 15-20 years. Known for their "home ground advantage" over the years.

zyxwvu;208727 said:

I agree whole heartedly. Nothing has changed at Bentleigh over the last 15-20 years. Known for their "home ground advantage" over the years.

DizzyGillepsie;208719 said:
congratulations Mick Megne. 1 not out

finally, the run of ducks comes to an end

Thanks for the continued support Dizzy!!

Whilst it was good to get off the mark, and what a 1 it was, i was hitting it so well, i am a little dissapointed!!:mad:

I was robbed of a 100, if only the other batters had of hung around and helped me get over the line!|@

YMMM

DizzyGillepsie;208719 said:
congratulations Mick Megne. 1 not out

finally, the run of ducks comes to an end

Thanks for the continued support Dizzy!!

Whilst it was good to get off the mark, and what a 1 it was, i was hitting it so well, i am a little dissapointed!!:mad:

I was robbed of a 100, if only the other batters had of hung around and helped me get over the line!|@

YMMM

been there done that;208773 said:
There is quite a few clubs who have home ground advantage,Beaumaris,Bentleigh,Hampton,Parkdale and Brighton in the South.

been there done that;208773 said:
There is quite a few clubs who have home ground advantage,Beaumaris,Bentleigh,Hampton,Parkdale and Brighton in the South.

southern sledge;208788 said:
Be interesting what happens there this week,the Willy CYMS v Beaumaris looks a bit strange,outright coming up,is Willy a fast ground nearly 400 runs on Sat.

It's a strange shape. VTCA doesn't allow overlapping grounds and they share the Ferron with a WDCA club so it makes for some very short boundaries in places, particularly off a righthanders pads batting from the opposite end to the rooms.

That is a massive day though!

southern sledge;208788 said:
Be interesting what happens there this week,the Willy CYMS v Beaumaris looks a bit strange,outright coming up,is Willy a fast ground nearly 400 runs on Sat.

It's a strange shape. VTCA doesn't allow overlapping grounds and they share the Ferron with a WDCA club so it makes for some very short boundaries in places, particularly off a righthanders pads batting from the opposite end to the rooms.

Vicious and Well Directed;208795 said:

:confused: interesting, you know the back 2 grounds opposite the main gates of the zoo, i think it's walker st. 1 and 2. i was sure they were overlapping by a few metres

Vicious and Well Directed;208795 said:

:confused: interesting, you know the back 2 grounds opposite the main gates of the zoo, i think it's walker st. 1 and 2. i was sure they were overlapping by a few metres

zyxwvu;208549 said:

I cant see what all the fuss is about. I am personally sick of clubs from the North making up 90 percent of the finalists in Senior and Senior A, its about time teams from the South got a fair go. I think Bentleigh should protest every single umpiring decision and piece of injustice that happens to them all the way to the Flag...

zyxwvu;208549 said:

I cant see what all the fuss is about. I am personally sick of clubs from the North making up 90 percent of the finalists in Senior and Senior A, its about time teams from the South got a fair go. I think Bentleigh should protest every single umpiring decision and piece of injustice that happens to them all the way to the Flag...

Mad Dog Mordialloc;208801 said:

I agree. It's not the Southern teams' fault that they are all retarded. Ohhh....yes it is!!!

Mad Dog Mordialloc;208801 said:

I agree. It's not the Southern teams' fault that they are all retarded. Ohhh....yes it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back