VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

QuackQuack;214003 said:
Young Foulds played the innings of his life to put Strathmore in a strong position against the Keilor Seconds.(103n/o)

Foulds came in at no.3 when Strathmore were 2 for not many and has put us in an unbackable position. WE CAN NOT LOSE FROM HERE !!!!

5/198 Chasing 289!!!!! We have this wrapped up!!!!

Come and see us win the 2nds GF !!!

Go MORES !!!!!:D :D :D

What a Sh%thouse performance by Strathmore in Senior A.

Just saw the scorecard - Daisy even reversed the APW batting order to make a game of it - batted Magafus 7, Asif 8, Jones 9, himself 10.

Then went out and gave everyone a bowl in the 2nds innings when Tupper was at the crease.

Having said that - good effort by the mores to make the granny. Daisy's salary is more then the whole strathmore line-up combined.

QuackQuack;214003 said:
Young Foulds played the innings of his life to put Strathmore in a strong position against the Keilor Seconds.(103n/o)

Foulds came in at no.3 when Strathmore were 2 for not many and has put us in an unbackable position. WE CAN NOT LOSE FROM HERE !!!!

5/198 Chasing 289!!!!! We have this wrapped up!!!!

Come and see us win the 2nds GF !!!

Go MORES !!!!!:D :D :D

What a Sh%thouse performance by Strathmore in Senior A.

Just saw the scorecard - Daisy even reversed the APW batting order to make a game of it - batted Magafus 7, Asif 8, Jones 9, himself 10.

Then went out and gave everyone a bowl in the 2nds innings when Tupper was at the crease.

Having said that - good effort by the mores to make the granny. Daisy's salary is more then the whole strathmore line-up combined.

Driving over the West Gate not long ago and after looking out the window to the pitch at Spotty, I would think KCC more than DSCC will be happier!

Driving over the West Gate not long ago and after looking out the window to the pitch at Spotty, I would think KCC more than DSCC will be happier!

Javid Miandmum;214424 said:

Just finished playing golf at Royal Spotswood curator had the hose out watering the wicket,what is forecast 4 tmrw?

Just finished playing golf at Royal Spotswood curator had the hose out watering the wicket,what is forecast 4 tmrw?

century scorer;214441 said:
Just finished playing golf on the wicket. Who cares about the weather worst putting surface ever. lumps and bumps everywhere!

century scorer;214441 said:
Just finished playing golf on the wicket. Who cares about the weather worst putting surface ever. lumps and bumps everywhere!

Millhouse;214442 said:

has the hole been tactfully placed just short of a length at the freeway end of the wicket?

Millhouse;214442 said:

has the hole been tactfully placed just short of a length at the freeway end of the wicket?

DizzyGillepsie;214443 said:
Correct. Just hard to judge the speed as you are hitting from atop mount everest at the other end and having to get past the sand trap in the middle of the deck!!

DizzyGillepsie;214443 said:
Correct. Just hard to judge the speed as you are hitting from atop mount everest at the other end and having to get past the sand trap in the middle of the deck!!

Big news from YCCC today!! Royal rumble to take place in the coming weeks between 2 senior heavyweights at the club! More at 11..

Big news from YCCC today!! Royal rumble to take place in the coming weeks between 2 senior heavyweights at the club! More at 11..

Young Willi Lad;214503 said:
Look boys i dont know much about the VTCA but i just want to ask how good these two players are:
James Ingleton and Daryl Brown

im pretty sure ywl d.b has played some international cricket for the west indies.......one dayers im told.......@|

Look boys i dont know much about the VTCA but i just want to ask how good these two players are:

im pretty sure ywl d.b has played some international cricket for the west indies.......one dayers im told.......@|

Have willi got their eye on the big fella?

Have willi got their eye on the big fella?

One word........ road!!!
A side point, could be some reports out of the Senior div gf. Abusive language and "man handling an Executive official" on Sunday. Stay tuned.

One word........ road!!!
A side point, could be some reports out of the Senior div gf. Abusive language and "man handling an Executive official" on Sunday. Stay tuned.

One word........ road!!!

Well from what i saw it would definately have to be the Keilor boys??? Would that be right???

One word........ road!!!

Well from what i saw it would definately have to be the Keilor boys??? Would that be right???

Turenr update. 12.45 am 13/3/08. Location: Hume Hwy. Last seen carrying a xxxx can (found on the side of the road) screaming "Get me to Cooly" Still wearing green trackies and no shoes! May be suffering a head injury after passing cars keep throwing stuff at him. No sign of patroli may have been eaten by a big fat hook nose named Taylor!!

Turenr update. 12.45 am 13/3/08. Location: Hume Hwy. Last seen carrying a xxxx can (found on the side of the road) screaming "Get me to Cooly" Still wearing green trackies and no shoes! May be suffering a head injury after passing cars keep throwing stuff at him. No sign of patroli may have been eaten by a big fat hook nose named Taylor!!

HIV RICHARDS;214566 said:

Im all for it. Wouldnt be a VTCA finals series without some sort of physical altercation between players/officials/umpires/all of the above. People expect it now and it's what sets us apart from those tea drinking p00fters in other comps. I actually reckon they should strike a new medal to reward the best act of physical violence during the finals series....could be announced at Presentation Night and also grant the winner ammunity at the kangaroo court tribunal.

HIV RICHARDS;214566 said:

Im all for it. Wouldnt be a VTCA finals series without some sort of physical altercation between players/officials/umpires/all of the above. People expect it now and it's what sets us apart from those tea drinking p00fters in other comps. I actually reckon they should strike a new medal to reward the best act of physical violence during the finals series....could be announced at Presentation Night and also grant the winner ammunity at the kangaroo court tribunal.

Frankie;214572 said:

Could be named the Taylor+Russell Belt with ring side announcements from Newington

Frankie;214572 said:

Could be named the Taylor+Russell Belt with ring side announcements from Newington

century scorer;214579 said:
Well if anybody gets reported and there name ends in Turner they will get off for sure!!

century scorer;214579 said:
Well if anybody gets reported and there name ends in Turner they will get off for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back