VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

rootyaboot;216460 said:
so u are a regular at fredricks on a fri night, aged between 40 - 50, have 3 kids and your a single mum that may live in a cambelfield caravan park are u?

i think youll find green is staying at douttas! as for gray who knows?

both overated anyway, ..i hear a rumour from presentation night he mentioned bigcricket, the crowd loved it....only to be done over by capatain couragious we'll bat first R Rutley, praising yarraville club on money well spent this year for pitch of the year!!!....kudos....kudos....my friend.....

rootyaboot;216460 said:
so u are a regular at fredricks on a fri night, aged between 40 - 50, have 3 kids and your a single mum that may live in a cambelfield caravan park are u?

i think youll find green is staying at douttas! as for gray who knows?

both overated anyway, ..i hear a rumour from presentation night he mentioned bigcricket, the crowd loved it....only to be done over by capatain couragious we'll bat first R Rutley, praising yarraville club on money well spent this year for pitch of the year!!!....kudos....kudos....my friend.....

Tubba LaBumba;216478 said:

Hmmm, seems like that fat leg spinner thought he was funny at the Presentation Night.

I know for a fact the VTCA Executive were not impressed.

More to follow.

Hmmm, seems like that fat leg spinner thought he was funny at the Presentation Night.

More to follow.

A few issues at Doutta. Gray going home to Aberfeldie as Captain Fatso won't gve him a bowl. Still as selfish as ever Robert.

A few issues at Doutta. Gray going home to Aberfeldie as Captain Fatso won't gve him a bowl. Still as selfish as ever Robert.

Gary Mac Hates The North;216511 said:

More to follow.

Didn't realise Warnie got an invite

Gary Mac Hates The North;216511 said:

More to follow.

Didn't realise Warnie got an invite

I dont have stats but i can say that in my opinion the captain grosely under bowled himself the whole season,some games one or two overs and possible a game or two not at all.

HIV

I dont have stats but i can say that in my opinion the captain grosely under bowled himself the whole season,some games one or two overs and possible a game or two not at all.

HIV

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216531 said:
Anyone go to pres night?

Any news from the night? Who made the team of the year?

Yarraville president apparently going from table to table throwing around loose change everywhere. Seen to be in deep talks with B. Tupper. Must have plenty of cash now Turner has left!

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216531 said:
Anyone go to pres night?

Any news from the night? Who made the team of the year?

Yarraville president apparently going from table to table throwing around loose change everywhere. Seen to be in deep talks with B. Tupper. Must have plenty of cash now Turner has left!

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;216533 said:

Fairly confident Tupper isn't capable of deep talks on any subject, perhaps they were discussing whether the menu would make a decent roach. Probably still has the avocado strides tucked away in the closet from a few years ago though.

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;216533 said:

Fairly confident Tupper isn't capable of deep talks on any subject, perhaps they were discussing whether the menu would make a decent roach. Probably still has the avocado strides tucked away in the closet from a few years ago though.

http://www.vtca.asn.au/

SENIOR DIV. 'Team of the Year" Voted for by Captains

Justin BAKER - Yarraville Club
Justin FERGUSON - Hampton
Steve MULLANEY - McKinnon
Ryan GREEN - Doutta Stars
Daniel DAVIES - Spotswood
Scott PORTER - Keilor
Adam CONTESSA - RPB
John SIMPSON - Sth. Caulfield
Jody HUTCHINSON - Keilor
Robert STONEHOUSE - Altona Nth.
Emmett BRONCA - Yarraville Club

P.S, some of the rubbish that is written here astounds me..

Scott PORTER - Keilor
Adam CONTESSA - RPB
Jody HUTCHINSON - Keilor

mickeybee;216542 said:

Scott PORTER - Keilor
Adam CONTESSA - RPB
Jody HUTCHINSON - Keilor

Fair side, not sure about Ferguson though, would prefer K Gray!

mickeybee;216542 said:

Scott PORTER - Keilor
Adam CONTESSA - RPB
Jody HUTCHINSON - Keilor

Fair side, not sure about Ferguson though, would prefer K Gray!

mickeybee;216542 said:

Scott PORTER - Keilor
Adam CONTESSA - RPB
Jody HUTCHINSON - Keilor

Thanks Micky!

A pretty fair side that I don't think would cause too many compaints although DSCC bloggers might disagree with only 1 player in the side.

mickeybee;216542 said:

Scott PORTER - Keilor
Adam CONTESSA - RPB
Jody HUTCHINSON - Keilor

Thanks Micky!

A pretty fair side that I don't think would cause too many compaints although DSCC bloggers might disagree with only 1 player in the side.

Javid Miandmum;216544 said:
Thanks Micky!

Not at all, just shows how much of a team effort it was all year. Ryan Green definately the stand out but apart from that pretty well spread, 4 players with over 350 runs, and 3 guys with over 25 wickets.

Thanks Micky!

Not at all, just shows how much of a team effort it was all year. Ryan Green definately the stand out but apart from that pretty well spread, 4 players with over 350 runs, and 3 guys with over 25 wickets.

Thanks Micky!

think you'd find that douttas team at full strength would beat any team that the vtca could put together!

Thanks Micky!

think you'd find that douttas team at full strength would beat any team that the vtca could put together!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216545 said:

I reckon the Teams of the Year are fairly reflective of the Senior/Senior A premiers. DSCC seemed to have a very even mix and only one player made the team, while AWStC relied on 5 blokes and the rest were there to fill up space on the paddock and they had 4 blokes named. Would have though that was pretty accurate...

Riach's inclusion a surprise, presumably included to make sure rules regarding covers are adhered to should the Team of the Year ever have to play a game. Brodie with 2 tons is probably a bit stiff. Matt Lalor would have been a chance if he'd played the whole year, barnstorming run of 20-odd wickets post Christmas.

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;216545 said:

I reckon the Teams of the Year are fairly reflective of the Senior/Senior A premiers. DSCC seemed to have a very even mix and only one player made the team, while AWStC relied on 5 blokes and the rest were there to fill up space on the paddock and they had 4 blokes named. Would have though that was pretty accurate...

Riach's inclusion a surprise, presumably included to make sure rules regarding covers are adhered to should the Team of the Year ever have to play a game. Brodie with 2 tons is probably a bit stiff. Matt Lalor would have been a chance if he'd played the whole year, barnstorming run of 20-odd wickets post Christmas.

Bagsofwickets;216546 said:

With the grand final form of Ion and Tankard i'd have to agree, unstoppable and not once this year were Doutta at full strength.

Bagsofwickets;216546 said:

With the grand final form of Ion and Tankard i'd have to agree, unstoppable and not once this year were Doutta at full strength.

Hey , if anyone is offered some cheap cricket gear that is mainly of an overseas brand Smasher, it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately message me and i'll get in touch with you.A decent reward will be given to anyone who can help recover this stolen property.

Hey , if anyone is offered some cheap cricket gear that is mainly of an overseas brand Smasher, it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately message me and i'll get in touch with you.A decent reward will be given to anyone who can help recover this stolen property.

Local Cricketer;216553 said:

is this the same as the DD slasher bat i had as a kid? got it in a set for xmas and it used to easily clear the back fence for 6 and out

Local Cricketer;216553 said:

is this the same as the DD slasher bat i had as a kid? got it in a set for xmas and it used to easily clear the back fence for 6 and out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back