VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Gary Turner update..

After the Clubbers end of season trip to Amsterdam he has arrived back to Melbourne although 5 days later than the rest of the other players on the trip.
"What happens on a cricket trip stays on a cricket trip" motto applies but we can say that the heiniken factory's beer sales increased by 25% whilst he was there..

We can also reveal that he was arrested on the last day of the trip after a 63hour straight bender when smackas was unfortunaley caught in the main street of Amsterdam with his pants down and was caught trying to have sex with a fire hydrant..

We havent been able to track him down in recent days but there were some calls that he was spotted in the Albert Park lake in a small silver 2 man tinny on Friday 11th April the night of the vtca presentation night. A witness said that a tall man in his late 40s was placing a box of vb long necks, a torch, a megaphone and a slug gun.

The empty tinny was found in the middle of Albert Park Lake Sunday afternoon with no sign of Gary!

Gary Turner update..

After the Clubbers end of season trip to Amsterdam he has arrived back to Melbourne although 5 days later than the rest of the other players on the trip.
"What happens on a cricket trip stays on a cricket trip" motto applies but we can say that the heiniken factory's beer sales increased by 25% whilst he was there..

We can also reveal that he was arrested on the last day of the trip after a 63hour straight bender when smackas was unfortunaley caught in the main street of Amsterdam with his pants down and was caught trying to have sex with a fire hydrant..

We havent been able to track him down in recent days but there were some calls that he was spotted in the Albert Park lake in a small silver 2 man tinny on Friday 11th April the night of the vtca presentation night. A witness said that a tall man in his late 40s was placing a box of vb long necks, a torch, a megaphone and a slug gun.

The empty tinny was found in the middle of Albert Park Lake Sunday afternoon with no sign of Gary!

VicPolice;216641 said:
Gary Turner update..

Ha ha ha, f*cking classic. Keep em' coming

VicPolice;216641 said:
Gary Turner update..

Ha ha ha, f*cking classic. Keep em' coming

Bagsofwickets;216546 said:
think you'd find that douttas team at full strength would beat any team that the vtca could put together!

Is it any wonder that Doutta are treated like morons with comments like that?? Get fair dinkum:confused: And I just knew that you would be backed up by any other person from your club ie Irrmenslindsayhowarth... speaks volumes

Bagsofwickets;216546 said:
think you'd find that douttas team at full strength would beat any team that the vtca could put together!

Is it any wonder that Doutta are treated like morons with comments like that?? Get fair dinkum:confused: And I just knew that you would be backed up by any other person from your club ie Irrmenslindsayhowarth... speaks volumes

been there done that;216707 said:

it'd be a good exhibition match to take place as a curtain raiser to the 2008/2009 season. doutta stars versus the vtca all stars.

coloured clothes, under lights, a white ball, prematch entertainment, cheerleaders and channel 31 TV coverage.

it's a potential gold mine for the vtca

it'd be a good exhibition match to take place as a curtain raiser to the 2008/2009 season. doutta stars versus the vtca all stars.

coloured clothes, under lights, a white ball, prematch entertainment, cheerleaders and channel 31 TV coverage.

DizzyGillepsie;216714 said:

why would the vtca even waste there time with the flogs from doutta's. wouldnt have a chance! how can they expect to win coming up against the likes of us keilor boys, winning the granny was a once off! all we would need to do is get Turner out of retirement and we would be set!!

why would the vtca even waste there time with the flogs from doutta's. wouldnt have a chance! how can they expect to win coming up against the likes of us keilor boys, winning the granny was a once off! all we would need to do is get Turner out of retirement and we would be set!!

G'day guys, anyone got any info on Albion CC. They are looking to move thier Turf teams from the VTCA to MMVCA for next season. I don't know much about them.
Cheers

G'day guys, anyone got any info on Albion CC. They are looking to move thier Turf teams from the VTCA to MMVCA for next season. I don't know much about them.
Cheers

Haha love ya work Dizz!! Would you be the boundary rider doin interviews with the cheer leaders?? And I am sure you would be taking care of pre match entertainment??@|

Haha love ya work Dizz!! Would you be the boundary rider doin interviews with the cheer leaders?? And I am sure you would be taking care of pre match entertainment??@|

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;216718 said:

"coming up against the likes of us keilor boys"? if you had half a brain you'd realise doutta beat keilor in the grand final farkhead..
obviously not from keilor as i doubt they'd be saying anything likethat.
obviously a hack that plays for a shite team with no success co ckhead..

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;216718 said:

"coming up against the likes of us keilor boys"? if you had half a brain you'd realise doutta beat keilor in the grand final farkhead..
obviously not from keilor as i doubt they'd be saying anything likethat.
obviously a hack that plays for a shite team with no success co ckhead..

just keep pulling urself over ur runners up photos in the club rooms mate.. good luck trying to stay up in senior division next year too...

just keep pulling urself over ur runners up photos in the club rooms mate.. good luck trying to stay up in senior division next year too...

been there done that;216721 said:

Great work Dizz, a role as VTCA marketing manager has your name all over it. Theme songs for each of the players perhaps?

Great work Dizz, a role as VTCA marketing manager has your name all over it. Theme songs for each of the players perhaps?

Bagsofwickets;186902 said:
thought it was due to the new captain at the club? apparantly a few of the senior players at doutta weren't too happy (lamberti, mcfarlane, ion, sri lankan import from last year)
dont know who the captain is at doutta but it has stirred the pot down at the little postage stamp they play on down there and they have lost some pretty handy players! will be interesting to see how they go this year!

Geez you've certainly changed your tune a little in six months Bagsofwickets. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon....

You're not one of those homeless pissheads that used to live in that container beside the ground are you?

Bagsofwickets;186902 said:
thought it was due to the new captain at the club? apparantly a few of the senior players at doutta weren't too happy (lamberti, mcfarlane, ion, sri lankan import from last year)
dont know who the captain is at doutta but it has stirred the pot down at the little postage stamp they play on down there and they have lost some pretty handy players! will be interesting to see how they go this year!

Geez you've certainly changed your tune a little in six months Bagsofwickets. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon....

You're not one of those homeless pissheads that used to live in that container beside the ground are you?

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216531 said:
Anyone go to pres night?

Any news from the night? Who made the team of the year?

News just through from the Linc Doutta and Airport West had a little altercation their on saturday night?

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;216531 said:
Anyone go to pres night?

Any news from the night? Who made the team of the year?

News just through from the Linc Doutta and Airport West had a little altercation their on saturday night?

The Publican;216737 said:

V V V true though both young footballers. Not one person from either of the cricket clubs were involved.

The Publican;216737 said:

V V V true though both young footballers. Not one person from either of the cricket clubs were involved.

Hey deadshit, start your own little 2nds thread please...thisthread is for cricketers...real cricketers..who have been there and done IT!

Hey deadshit, start your own little 2nds thread please...thisthread is for cricketers...real cricketers..who have been there and done IT!

any club wanting to sign viv ion should contact him now as i just heard that doutta have not paid the 8k that they promised what a shit club good to hear they looked after k. grey but

any club wanting to sign viv ion should contact him now as i just heard that doutta have not paid the 8k that they promised what a shit club good to hear they looked after k. grey but

i had sex with viv ion;216745 said:

viv is the man and is worth every cent, best bat in the comp

i had sex with viv ion;216745 said:

viv is the man and is worth every cent, best bat in the comp

After buying the Senior A Flag, Looks like APW are going $ for $ with $Yarraville$ to purchase Senior Div.

J Taylor has signed with $APW$ - Confirmed.

$APW$ also in talks with D Zahorodni.

(Drinking with a mate from APW last week - revealed a far bit once he got drunk).;)

After buying the Senior A Flag, Looks like APW are going $ for $ with $Yarraville$ to purchase Senior Div.

J Taylor has signed with $APW$ - Confirmed.

$APW$ also in talks with D Zahorodni.

(Drinking with a mate from APW last week - revealed a far bit once he got drunk).;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back