VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

TheBagMan;216780 said:
After buying the Senior A Flag, Looks like APW are going $ for $ with $Yarraville$ to purchase Senior Div.

J Taylor has signed with $APW$ - Confirmed.

$APW$ also in talks with D Zahorodni.

(Drinking with a mate from APW last week - revealed a far bit once he got drunk).;)

Jeez, good mate you are, he tells you a few things after a few beers in confidence and you come and splash it all over a forum.

Nice

TheBagMan;216780 said:
After buying the Senior A Flag, Looks like APW are going $ for $ with $Yarraville$ to purchase Senior Div.

(Drinking with a mate from APW last week - revealed a far bit once he got drunk).;)

Jeez, good mate you are, he tells you a few things after a few beers in confidence and you come and splash it all over a forum.

Nice

alright so if the vtca are going to do this doutta vs vtca all stars game... we need theme songs for each player.

who do you think will be most suited to abba - money money money?

alright so if the vtca are going to do this doutta vs vtca all stars game... we need theme songs for each player.

who do you think will be most suited to abba - money money money?

odiespissed;211494 said:
Rumour coming out from Airport West is that they are already talking to blokes to replace Daisy Brown for next year and that Johnny Taylor has already had a meeting with the committee.

He may not need to throw out the avocardo trackies but just throw a new logo over the top of the YCCC logo.

BubbleButtRutts;211785 said:
I'm hearing similar rumours 'Odie'. I'm told that Taylor has bought a house in the area (Median prices in APW above 400k) and used his YCCC money to pay the deposit. This is where it gets interesting. I'm also told the APW football and cricket clubs have got together and offered to cover his mortgage repayments for as long as he's prepared to stay at each APW club. and to clinch the deal, they have also offered to keep his beer fridge fully stocked! Rumour has it he was seen looking for an industrial size fridge earlier in the week!!!

Dated 29/02/2008. You heard it here first!

odiespissed;211494 said:
Rumour coming out from Airport West is that they are already talking to blokes to replace Daisy Brown for next year and that Johnny Taylor has already had a meeting with the committee.

He may not need to throw out the avocardo trackies but just throw a new logo over the top of the YCCC logo.

I'm hearing similar rumours 'Odie'. I'm told that Taylor has bought a house in the area (Median prices in APW above 400k) and used his YCCC money to pay the deposit. This is where it gets interesting. I'm also told the APW football and cricket clubs have got together and offered to cover his mortgage repayments for as long as he's prepared to stay at each APW club. and to clinch the deal, they have also offered to keep his beer fridge fully stocked! Rumour has it he was seen looking for an industrial size fridge earlier in the week!!!

Dated 29/02/2008. You heard it here first!

27/02/08
odiespissed;211494 said:

29/02/08

19/04/08
TheBagMan;216780 said:

You heard it here first!

27/02/08
odiespissed;211494 said:

29/02/08

19/04/08
TheBagMan;216780 said:

You heard it here first!

A club In The MMVCA is looking for the following:
Club Coach - Excellent Incentive
Club Captain
Senior players

Please contact me if you are interested.

Club Captain
Senior players

i had sex with viv ion;216745 said:
any club wanting to sign viv ion should contact him now as i just heard that doutta have not paid the 8k that they promised what a shit club good to hear they looked after k. grey but

Looked after K.Grey ? Averaging 22 i assume that's 7 more than expected so so they should.

i had sex with viv ion;216745 said:
any club wanting to sign viv ion should contact him now as i just heard that doutta have not paid the 8k that they promised what a shit club good to hear they looked after k. grey but

Looked after K.Grey ? Averaging 22 i assume that's 7 more than expected so so they should.

Fresh_Prince;216858 said:
Club Captain
Senior players

Maybe the Keilor chokers could head that way as a complete package.

Fresh_Prince;216858 said:
Club Captain
Senior players

Maybe the Keilor chokers could head that way as a complete package.

DizzyGillepsie;215975 said:
which one of these guys are you?

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack

Maybe this calls 4 Vic Police 2 find out whos who?
As it may be easier as he is finding it hard 2 track down turner.

DizzyGillepsie;215975 said:
which one of these guys are you?

Niroshan Bandaratilake
Daniel Calvert
Scott McFarlane
Joel Cusack
Jordan Cusack

Maybe this calls 4 Vic Police 2 find out whos who?
As it may be easier as he is finding it hard 2 track down turner.

Can confirm was spotted talking to the publican at Skyways regarding fridge
sizes and trying to do a deal on vodka cruisers for him and his girlfriend
jodie.

Can confirm was spotted talking to the publican at Skyways regarding fridge
sizes and trying to do a deal on vodka cruisers for him and his girlfriend
jodie.

i had sex with viv ion;216742 said:
i heard the little fijian was in the mix throwing cheap rights, why i dont no when he just signed with airport west because of d. brown who he just hired as his lackey

Sounds like someone is upset about wearing a couple.... imagine if they Douttas boys didn't run off like a bunch of girls!!!!

i had sex with viv ion;216742 said:
i heard the little fijian was in the mix throwing cheap rights, why i dont no when he just signed with airport west because of d. brown who he just hired as his lackey

Sounds like someone is upset about wearing a couple.... imagine if they Douttas boys didn't run off like a bunch of girls!!!!

Word coming out of VTCA Presentation night that one Premiership skipper disgraced himself completly at the end of the night.
I believe this person to post on here.A certain rotund spinner from a Northern club.

Word coming out of VTCA Presentation night that one Premiership skipper disgraced himself completly at the end of the night.
I believe this person to post on here.A certain rotund spinner from a Northern club.

southern sledge;216964 said:

heard he was brilliant.. had the place in stitches and was just what the night needed..

heard he was brilliant.. had the place in stitches and was just what the night needed..

Bagsofwickets;216727 said:
"coming up against the likes of us keilor boys"? if you had half a brain you'd realise doutta beat keilor in the grand final farkhead..
obviously not from keilor as i doubt they'd be saying anything likethat.
obviously a hack that plays for a shite team with no success co ckhead..

hahaha wasnt hard to get u sucked in!!

Bagsofwickets;216727 said:
"coming up against the likes of us keilor boys"? if you had half a brain you'd realise doutta beat keilor in the grand final farkhead..
obviously not from keilor as i doubt they'd be saying anything likethat.
obviously a hack that plays for a shite team with no success co ckhead..

hahaha wasnt hard to get u sucked in!!

That was 2 weeks ago,you blokes are that far behind on and off the ground.
know wonder the northern sides allways play in finals go back 2 the country.

That was 2 weeks ago,you blokes are that far behind on and off the ground.
know wonder the northern sides allways play in finals go back 2 the country.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;216995 said:
Daisy yes, fat boy no. he was a disgrace.

You say that , but everyone on here bags the s##t out of the VTCA executives and "apparently" he said a few things and it's a disgrace ???
Good on him for not doing it behind a computer screen i say... who wouldnt want to pay out on Isaacs and his puppets ??? And yes , i heard Browny was quite funny from a few people too , that's not surprising though giving his history of performing comedy acts at the Anglers...

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;216995 said:
Daisy yes, fat boy no. he was a disgrace.

You say that , but everyone on here bags the s##t out of the VTCA executives and "apparently" he said a few things and it's a disgrace ???
Good on him for not doing it behind a computer screen i say... who wouldnt want to pay out on Isaacs and his puppets ??? And yes , i heard Browny was quite funny from a few people too , that's not surprising though giving his history of performing comedy acts at the Anglers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back