VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

apperently no one wants williams, his got no mates at the footy club and i guess everyone at yarraville thinks he's a poon as well, not sure want abers want to do with him. maybe the leece twins need someone lower tham them to pick on

century scorer;217633 said:
Doutta dont pay anyone fred,they all play 4 the love of the club.Haha

every club pay players dik head.. and you would find the "majority" of the douttas players do play for the love of the club is to why they are so successfull..

Important News .

The big news in VTCA circles is that i have agreed to a new deal with ANCC .My Agent is going through the contact at present and it looks like i will be signing on this week.The big news is that Stonehouse has accepted to not be paid this year to allow me to be one of the paid players.A measure to keep the southern clubs and Big Bill Pewtress happy.Its gonna be a massive year for me this year.I can feel it in my golden locks.This year will be the year of the Ginner.
Your Mate Mick Megne!

bomber27;217508 said:
They are going up to Senior A division and have had a number of players say that they don't want to travel. It was mentioned at our last MMVCA delegates meeting that they will be applying to join our Association at the AGM. From the response I have heard from other clubs, I doubt they will get voted in.

Why wont the clubs vote Albion here. Is it becuase Albion maybe a bit too good for in A and B turf???

I know some of the guys at St Bernards will love the play Albion again again after the events of this year VTCA North Grand Final.

Bagsofwickets;217653 said:
every club pay players dik head.. and you would find the "majority" of the douttas players do play for the love of the club is to why they are so successfull..

Majority being 9th,10th,11th player in their side dont get paid the rest would just like you said(every club pay players mate).

century scorer;217748 said:
Heard YCCC money is going on a Kentucky outlet 4 Patcholli
Beauty saloon 4 Williams and a retirement villiage 4 Turner?

sweeney and taylor have already signed up for VIP membership at KFC

century scorer;217751 said:
Majority being 9th,10th,11th player in their side dont get paid the rest would just like you said(every club pay players mate).

from the premiership team, guarantee you that 8 out of the 11 were playing for the love of the club and received no $$$ for the year.. get your facts right champ!

Bagsofwickets;217787 said:
from the premiership team, guarantee you that 8 out of the 11 were playing for the love of the club and received no $$$ for the year.. get your facts right champ!
Thats still one too many

Bagsofwickets;217787 said:

Maybe when Bubble Butt Routley fronts the VTCA executive over the presentation night speech/sledging of a wife,he can explain why you
have 3 PAID players to?
KEILOR finally win a FLAG.Ha

century scorer;217868 said:
Maybe when Bubble Butt Routley fronts the VTCA executive over the presentation night speech/sledging of a wife,he can explain why you
have 3 PAID players to?

think you'd find keilor players on $$$
Porter $6000+
Marcy $8000 +
Hutchinson $8000+
Neville $3000+
Bugeja $3000+
Fraser $3000+
Mckay $3000+
Players that probably still stick there hand out for $$$
Kelly
Willmont
Couldnt see Boyle and Pixton taking any $$$ but wouldnt suprise me if they too recieve $$$

Bagsofwickets;217872 said:
think you'd find keilor players on $$$
Porter $6000+
Marcy $8000 +
Hutchinson $8000+
Neville $3000+
Bugeja $3000+
Fraser $3000+
Mckay $3000+
Players that probably still stick there hand out for $$$
Kelly
Willmont
Couldnt see Boyle and Pixton taking any $$$ but wouldnt suprise me if they too recieve $$$

:confused: Cant believe these guys put their hands out for that sort of money, for the services rendered? Their Grand Final performance was absolutely abysmal!
The Keilor Hierachy must shake their heads in amazement!
Must be an extremely fruitful money tree growing somewhere down in that little village!

WhocaresaboutGaryTurner;217901 said:
:confused: Cant believe these guys put their hands out for that sort of money, for the services rendered? Their Grand Final performance was absolutely abysmal!
The Keilor Hierachy must shake their heads in amazement!
Must be an extremely fruitful money tree growing somewhere down in that little village!

Cheaper just to pay them in rope?

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

Anybody else get this rubbish in there in box? Must be from G.Turner in one of his drunken fantasies.

Big news from YCCC!! Installing a cash dispenser in the rooms for next year. Now no need for discussions on payment just take as much as you want!! Looks like they may do the same with a food dispenser for some of the very large top weights wandering around the club. Petrolli is obviously excited with everything he could need in the one place except for the heffers!!

century scorer;217868 said:
have 3 PAID players to?

Pretty close to the mark their CS but I think you will find the VTCA knows about the North (and there are some South) teams that pay more than one player.

They should have policed it years ago but turned a blind eye although it may seem the Subbies are cottoning on as well with Mick Lewis going to Coburg for 3 yrs and Harwood in serious talks with Melton.

Is it true Rutley has to front the VTCA and if so when? Based on the VTCA's known dislike for the boys from Essendon he may have a delayed start to his 2008/09 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back