VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Javid Miandmum;217906 said:
Pretty close to the mark their CS but I think you will find the VTCA knows about the North (and there are some South) teams that pay more than one player.

They should have policed it years ago but turned a blind eye although it may seem the Subbies are cottoning on as well with Mick Lewis going to Coburg for 3 yrs and Harwood in serious talks with Melton.

Is it true Rutley has to front the VTCA and if so when? Based on the VTCA's known dislike for the boys from Essendon he may have a delayed start to his 2008/09 season.

Why would Rutley face the VTCA for? Surely not for his presentation speech? Although saying that, the Doutta boys got rubbed out for "watching" a game of cricket a few years back and they were forced to forfiet finals after finishing on top!
Maybe Big Bill Pewtress can share his thoughts on this matter?

Javid Miandmum;217906 said:
Pretty close to the mark their CS but I think you will find the VTCA knows about the North (and there are some South) teams that pay more than one player.

They should have policed it years ago but turned a blind eye although it may seem the Subbies are cottoning on as well with Mick Lewis going to Coburg for 3 yrs and Harwood in serious talks with Melton.

Is it true Rutley has to front the VTCA and if so when? Based on the VTCA's known dislike for the boys from Essendon he may have a delayed start to his 2008/09 season.

Heard from a reliable sauce(vtca exec) wasnt the speech just when the
juice kicked in and started having words with a certain female.Has claimed
memory loss.How funny

Millhouse;217904 said:
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

Anybody else get this rubbish in there in box? Must be from G.Turner in one of his drunken fantasies.

Big news from YCCC!! Installing a cash dispenser in the rooms for next year. Now no need for discussions on payment just take as much as you want!! Looks like they may do the same with a food dispenser for some of the very large top weights wandering around the club. Petrolli is obviously excited with everything he could need in the one place except for the heffers!!

Watch 4 Turner,Petrolli and Williams to enter Big Brother in next few weeks.
Turner 2 dry out and wife to finally see him,even if not in person.
Petrolli to lose weight and try and pick up
Williams to see himself 24/7 in all those mirrors

century scorer;218043 said:
Just had a look on NWCA web all the talk he has job and taking a few
with him?
Wonder if my spies are correct? Turner seen in heated discussion with YCCC president on the weekend. I noticed YCCC had an ad in the paper for a coach.

Baker and Bronca seen with Turner and Petrolli at the waterloo on Sunday. Baker tossed out AGAIN! Could be a big shift at YCCC?? Petrolli seen gutsing pies and generally just being a fat whale!!

Millhouse;218075 said:
Wonder if my spies are correct? Turner seen in heated discussion with YCCC president on the weekend. I noticed YCCC had an ad in the paper for a coach.

Baker and Bronca seen with Turner and Petrolli at the waterloo on Sunday. Baker tossed out AGAIN! Could be a big shift at YCCC?? Petrolli seen gutsing pies and generally just being a fat whale!!

I dont think anyone from the Lakes ever mentioned Bakers name!!!!

Millhouse;218075 said:

Bakes STILL A BAD DRUNK HEY????

Millhouse;218075 said:

Correct MILL,Turner and Bronca were chatting up the blonde
barmaid when Baker put his smelly ciggy and beer breath in
the pres had to step in which led Patcholli to venture over
the road to the servo to help himself eat everything in site.
Yccc picked up the bill.

Anyone on here from Spotty confirm that John Ross is leaving Spotswood? Also, some general feedback from opposition players on his ability? Constructive only please!!@|

simmo4pm;218340 said:
Anyone on here from Spotty confirm that John Ross is leaving Spotswood? Also, some general feedback from opposition players on his ability? Constructive only please!!@|

You should ask Been their Done That or Dizzy Gilliespie they might
have inside info?To old and plays 1 game in every 3 matches.
Would be alright 4 cricket super rules.Ha

not sure who you get your info from but it's a pretty reliable source.

as we know, Rossy loves to put a bit of money on the table and his numbers finally came up. Ozlotto had a $40 million jackpot a few weeks ago and Rossy is now a few million richer.

Things have really fallen into place for him as he can finally achieve his goal of living overseas so he's decided to pack up the family and move on.

a couple of years ago he toured the carribean with a few blokes when australia played the west indies, and fell in love with the place.

Rossy has decided to base himself permanently in trinidad and tobago and has landed himself a coaching gig in one of the local teams there.

he's done pretty well for himself, and we wish him all the best from the spotswood cricket club.

simmo4pm;218340 said:

Been the sides spinner for a few years. And the slimmest.... go back through the list of "tweakers"...... Brostor (Paul), Kratz, Brostor(Nathan).:eek:

Anyone heard about Seddon CC. Apparently Suares and Popov are leaving because after several years of playing at that xxxxhole they want them to apply for their positions next season.
Fair enough if they didn't perform but they always do...Gotta be more to it but I know they are definately leaving-

Can anyone help with contact details of either or both of them. We want to win a premiership.

big fast;218466 said:
Anyone heard about Seddon CC. Apparently Suares and Popov are leaving because after several years of playing at that xxxxhole they want them to apply for their positions next season.
Fair enough if they didn't perform but they always do...Gotta be more to it but I know they are definately leaving-

Can anyone help with contact details of either or both of them. We want to win a premiership.

have you tried facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back