VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

DizzyGillepsie;218388 said:
not sure who you get your info from but it's a pretty reliable source.

as we know, Rossy loves to put a bit of money on the table and his numbers finally came up. Ozlotto had a $40 million jackpot a few weeks ago and Rossy is now a few million richer.

Things have really fallen into place for him as he can finally achieve his goal of living overseas so he's decided to pack up the family and move on.

a couple of years ago he toured the carribean with a few blokes when australia played the west indies, and fell in love with the place.

Rossy has decided to base himself permanently in trinidad and tobago and has landed himself a coaching gig in one of the local teams there.

he's done pretty well for himself, and we wish him all the best from the spotswood cricket club.

So i guess i am kidding myself if i thought i would get something constructive on here?:confused:

hey now is it true that vic police and millhouse is the same person...... apparantly he is from the yarraville club c.c so he obviously thinks his sh#t doesnt stink. maybe a certan bald headed chap with no ability that couldnt get a game in the thirds even when his drunken mate turner was the pittiful coach . the only problem r.r is you try to bring everyone down to your level but for god sake no ones that bad . i know the laverton 4ths side is looking for a new captain because theres from last year broke his wheel chair.

altonanorthlegend;218669 said:
hey now is it true that vic police and millhouse is the same person...... apparantly he is from the yarraville club c.c so he obviously thinks his sh#t doesnt stink. maybe a certan bald headed chap with no ability that couldnt get a game in the thirds even when his drunken mate turner was the pittiful coach . the only problem r.r is you try to bring everyone down to your level but for god sake no ones that bad . i know the laverton 4ths side is looking for a new captain because theres from last year broke his wheel chair.

Wrong on all accounts peanut. How can any person named Altona north legend have any idea about anything. Get back to making up the numbers in senior division you clown|@

big fast;218466 said:
Anyone heard about Seddon CC. Apparently Suares and Popov are leaving because after several years of playing at that xxxxhole they want them to apply for their positions next season.
Fair enough if they didn't perform but they always do...Gotta be more to it but I know they are definately leaving-

Can anyone help with contact details of either or both of them. We want to win a premiership.
A New Poster with a keen interest to post something which would be of little interest to most other than Suares and Popov themselves. Seems a little odd that you would know of this apparent inside information about them leaving and not know of a more direct place to find the contact details of these blokes than on this site.

Can you state where you get your facts from, about these blokes and;

- The certainty of a premiership coming with them in a team.

- These blokes having played for several years at Seddon.

With the utmost respect to both of those two cricketers, I’m sure they’ll tell you, your comments are a little embarrassing and inaccurate. Neither has played in a premiership in the last few years all of which except for this season was at Seddon. They do not have several years of cricket under their belts at Seddon.

i have gone to all different forums and there are all types of people. They range from FIGJAMS down to just CRITICS.

Not sure what type of person you are big fast.

Will be back. Got to go visit subbies site.

altonanorthlegend;218669 said:

I dont know who you are AltonaNorth Leg End but i do wish you would change your user name as you should know by now there is only one real leg end at the club and he will be back firing on all cylinders this year.

Mick Megne;218740 said:
I dont know who you are AltonaNorth Leg End but i do wish you would change your user name as you should know by now there is only one real leg end at the club and he will be back firing on all cylinders this year.

And who would that legend be

Small Cricket;218795 said:
In no particular order the top 4 will be Yarraville, Keilor,Douttas and APW.

APW no chance!!!! specially if Browny is not there. And maybe YCCC will struggle a bit if they have lost the few players that are said to be going

Small Cricket;218795 said:
In no particular order the top 4 will be Yarraville, Keilor,Douttas and APW.

Small Cricket, what is your go? You seem to be on every cricket blog you can. WTF?? Do you actually play the game??:eek: Have you seen any of the VTCA games played to give your awsome insight as to how the 4 will shape in 08/09??

simmo4pm;218800 said:
Small Cricket, what is your go? You seem to be on every cricket blog you can. WTF?? Do you actually play the game??:eek: Have you seen any of the VTCA games played to give your awsome insight as to how the 4 will shape in 08/09??

Isnt cricket played with an oval shape ball. Enlighten me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back