VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

ROY G BIV;267885 said:
r u 2 folks banging each other or what?

if that kinda thing floats ur boat then good luck to u boys but this is a wrong forum for u loverbirds:confused:

Are you jealous Roy? With a set of guns like mine you'd have to be!

YMMM

ROY G BIV;267885 said:
r u 2 folks banging each other or what?

if that kinda thing floats ur boat then good luck to u boys but this is a wrong forum for u loverbirds:confused:

i can assure you that neither of us are batting for the opposition

think we need to get back to all things cricket... weve diverted somewhat!!

our round 1 games are as follows:

1s youlden parkville v yarraville club home
2s yarraville club v youlden parkville away
3s youlden parkville v airport west st christophers home
4s carnegie v youlden parkville away

so who has who in round 1??

Gentlemen, please let me put your minds at ease about Kingsville. They haven't disbanded.

They have re-aligned themselves with the WSUCCA because of a drop of playing personel, allowing them only to field one turf team.

This move is temporary, Kingsville is looking to regroup its playing personel, in order to field two teams in the North B1 & B2 for the 09/10 season.

In reference to Mr Oracle, he is not involved with Kingsville. Suggest you knock on Yarraville Clubs door.

News Flash;267943 said:
Gentlemen, please let me put your minds at ease about Kingsville. They haven't disbanded.

They have re-aligned themselves with the WSUCCA because of a drop of playing personel, allowing them only to field one turf team.

This move is temporary, Kingsville is looking to regroup its playing personel, in order to field two teams in the North B1 & B2 for the 09/10 season.

In reference to Mr Oracle, he is not involved with Kingsville. Suggest you knock on Yarraville Clubs door.

Who is Oral bloke or Oracle? Word on the street is he is going to change his name to George Michael?? Wants to bring cricket back to Footscray park so he can enjoy his two loves in life. Cricket and public toilets?? Where is Vic Police when you need him? Get this bloke sorted!

Speaking of Vic Police how are the injuries coming along? Whisper is you were set up by some bloke named Ox?

Boofa;267665 said:
Surely Hoppers 2's should be playing in this comp instead of the turds .Also where do they intend to play as Hoppers 2nd ground has more sand on it than williamstown beach and believe me this is not an understatement!

I'm tipping that in typical Hoppers fashion their 3's will be one of the 6 teams they have in Grand Finals... their 1st XI won't be one of them. Great club, good players, just tend to get a bit tight in the throat come March.

Heard the finals for this year are going back to 80 overs and starting at 1pm
also that the vtca may being getting club committee members to sign stat decks about paid players

Vicious and Well Directed;268017 said:
I'm tipping that in typical Hoppers fashion their 3's will be one of the 6 teams they have in Grand Finals... their 1st XI won't be one of them. Great club, good players, just tend to get a bit tight in the throat come March.

**laugh** agree with you, vawd. they almost always waste their season in the semis... perennial chokers!! ;)

slow medium;268018 said:
Heard the finals for this year are going back to 80 overs and starting at 1pm
also that the vtca may being getting club committee members to sign stat decks about paid players

lets try to get through the season first, brother!! ;)

Millhouse;268016 said:
[/B]

Who is Oral bloke or Oracle? Word on the street is he is going to change his name to George Michael?? Wants to bring cricket back to Footscray park so he can enjoy his two loves in life. Cricket and public toilets?? Where is Vic Police when you need him? Get this bloke sorted!

Speaking of Vic Police how are the injuries coming along? Whisper is you were set up by some bloke named Ox?

This Oracle bloke is a player from Kingsville Bapt :p. One of there bowlers :p

He will be missed in the VTCA North B Section

LETS TALK ABOUT NORTH A

heard East Keilors CAptain coach broke down last weekend, out for season..

Steve Brne out til XMAS??? can anyone confirm???

Any new signings around at the moment?

SHAGGY;268029 said:
LETS TALK ABOUT NORTH A

if this is news, thats massive for albion. 60 wickets last season...

SHAGGY;268029 said:
LETS TALK ABOUT NORTH A

True about EK captain coach. Knee reco. Heard he was looking good on about 40 odd not out when his knee gave way.

Opening Batsman;268027 said:
This Oracle bloke is a player from Kingsville Bapt :p. One of there bowlers :p

He will be missed in the VTCA North B Section

They don't have too many bowlers so it should be pretty easy to work it out!:D I doubt that Khwaja would be writing on this site!!!! I hope they have retained him as he would be one of the best getting around in the North section A or B. Great guy and competitor would love him in my side at any stage.

fooey5for10;267899 said:
think we need to get back to all things cricket... weve diverted somewhat!!

our round 1 games are as follows:

1s youlden parkville v yarraville club home
2s yarraville club v youlden parkville away
3s youlden parkville v airport west st christophers home
4s carnegie v youlden parkville away

so who has who in round 1??

Long way to go from Youlden Parkville to Carnegie for a game of cricket in the 4ths?

Tell me, Fooey5for10, is there a good relationship between you guys and your next door neighbour Royal Park Brunswick, and what about the guys near the zoo in Parkville District, all you guys are so close.

Opening Batsman;268068 said:
Long way to go from Youlden Parkville to Carnegie for a game of cricket in the 4ths?

Tell me, Fooey5for10, is there a good relationship between you guys and your next door neighbour Royal Park Brunswick, and what about the guys near the zoo in Parkville District, all you guys are so close.

our 4s are in the mercantile cricket association & all bar 1 team (parkville district) are from the south so theres some travelling to be had this season!!

**laugh** our relationship with royal park brunswick is "strained" at the best of times but we do have an intense rivalry with parkville district.

were still trying to find out who the better club is in the inner north!! ;)

pal, both RPB & Parville are North Clubs. RPB in recent years worked their way up from NTH A to SEN div, where as Parville have been back n forth in NTh A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back