VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vtca 2008/09

AbersChangedTeam;270513 said:
Yeah top bloke and can play the game and as I said will make runs and take wickets one step at time d. shanahan next year Aberfeldie on the move.

If Andrew Shanahan is a top order bat ,then Cameron White is our land's no.1 spinner.
Lovely bloke/good recruit/ will take wickets/ but if Abers are relying on runs then you're kidding yourselves.

Re: VTCA Thread

InGoodTouch;270526 said:
When did this become a North A thread???????????

Obviously u ain't in goodtouch pal,
Nth A is in the VTCA. So are other divisions North n South of the yarra.

If u don't like folks who play in VTCA talking VTCA then may be u should go somewhere else, after all they say it's a world wide web,Am sure u'll find something online that rubs u just right other than urself that is

Slipper;270525 said:
If Andrew Shanahan is a top order bat ,then Cameron White is our land's no.1 spinner.
Lovely bloke/good recruit/ will take wickets/ but if Abers are relying on runs then you're kidding yourselves.

to be honest he is smashing them in the nets and smashed them in a practise match on sat he is looking good. Does strenthen our bowling attack with ou guy from syd.

ROY G BIV;270529 said:
Obviously u ain't in goodtouch pal,
Nth A is in the VTCA. So are other divisions North n South of the yarra.

If u don't like folks who play in VTCA talking VTCA then may be u should go somewhere else, after all they say it's a world wide web,Am sure u'll find something online that rubs u just right other than urself that is

You're just a bunch of wanna be's. You'd be captaining a 4th XI side somewhere down in North A wouldn't you ROY??? Sledge the 14yo opposition bats?!

InGoodTouch;270531 said:
You're just a bunch of wanna be's. You'd be captaining a 4th XI side somewhere down in North A wouldn't you ROY??? Sledge the 14yo opposition bats?!

Lol..u r a delusional Dick***d mate, ain't we all a buch of hacks playing park cric in VTCA, when u paly for VIC or Aus then u can maybe say things like that. But still u would come across as a little little man

i actually play 1X1 but do not consider myself/that to be any different from blokes who play 3X1 or 4X1 VTCA we all have 1 thing in common we enjoy the game & thus paly n talk about it

u must live a pathetic life pal if playing sen div-i am making a big assumption here- vtca makes u feel u r better than others. we all r reject pal if we weren't we wouldn't be palying park cric. I don't think brad hodge or matty Elliot will come n play sen div vtca anytime soon. i wonder why..oh yeah beacuase they actually have/had real talent and managed to prove it by (not in vtca) playing real cricket unlike losers like u, who will leave this world with only 1 achevement .I AM A snr div VTca Cricketer..Pathetic mate if that's all u gotta hang ur hat on in life.

ROY G BIV;270535 said:
Lol..u r a delusional Dick***d mate, ain't we all a buch of hacks playing park cric in VTCA, when u paly for VIC or Aus then u can maybe say things like that. But still u would come across as a little little man

i actually play 1X1 but do not consider myself/that to be any different from blokes who play 3X1 or 4X1 VTCA we all have 1 thing in common we enjoy the game & thus paly n talk about it

u must live a pathetic life pal if playing sen div-i am making a big assumption here- vtca makes u feel u r better than others. we all r reject pal if we weren't we wouldn't be palying park cric. I don't think brad hodge or matty Elliot will come n play sen div vtca anytime soon. i wonder why..oh yeah beacuase they actually have/had real talent and managed to prove it by (not in vtca) playing real cricket unlike losers like u, who will leave this world with only 1 achevement .I AM A snr div VTca Cricketer..Pathetic mate if that's all u gotta hang ur hat on in life.

You're very funny. I did play for Australia so I can say things like that. I bet you got all angry writing that email and that reading this makes you even angrier. Lol. Loser.

InGoodTouch;270540 said:
You're very funny. I did play for Australia so I can say things like that. I bet you got all angry writing that email and that reading this makes you even angrier. Lol. Loser.

oh ur back i thought u would've gone by now and created ur own thread somewhere...but i am gald u didn't do that because finally we can have some fun here.

na i didn't get angry u actually made this interesting it was getting a bit boring to tell u the truth + am having a slow day at work...so where were we

oh yeah so palyed for aus...so that revelation proves ur r pathetic and also establishes couple of other things: liar/dishonest with only acheivement in life "I am a SNr DIv VTCA Cricketer". Amonst all this u haven't told us where u paly?

InGoodTouch;270540 said:

you played for australia did you? whats your name, shane warne?

ROY G BIV;270543 said:
oh ur back i thought u would've gone by now and created ur own thread somewhere...but i am gald u didn't do that because finally we can have some fun here.

na i didn't get angry u actually made this interesting it was getting a bit boring to tell u the truth + am having a slow day at work...so where were we

oh yeah so palyed for aus...so that revelation proves ur r pathetic and also establishes couple of other things: liar/dishonest with only acheivement in life "I am a SNr DIv VTCA Cricketer". Amonst all this u haven't told us where u paly?

I don't think the entire world wide web needs to hear you airing your insecurities and making yourself feel good about yourself by paying out on a former test cricketer. Maybe we can settle this in private via email, my address is suckmeoff@northa.com.au.

InGoodTouch;270547 said:
I don't think the entire world wide web needs to hear you airing your insecurities and making yourself feel good about yourself by paying out on a former test cricketer. Maybe we can settle this in private via email, my address is suckmeoff@northa.com.au.

mate ur some piece of work. not quite dumb enough to leave ur email in a public forum but still good thing i wrote world wide web instea of www otherwise u probably would've spent weeks deciphering what www stands for....i was just having some fun and r u getting angry there mate...

Come on all VTca cricketers/ lets mail this bloke on this forum- who thinks who believes that no one but sen div blokes should have the privelidge to post here and give this paranoid little turd some attention probably has no other stimulation in his life oh ofcourse other than 'I am a Snr Div Cricketer' and his hand(S) mate forgive me don't know whether u left or right handed

ROY G BIV;270550 said:
mate ur some piece of work. not quite dumb enough to leave ur email in a public forum but still good thing i wrote world wide web instea of www otherwise u probably would've spent weeks deciphering what www stands for....i was just having some fun and r u getting angry there mate...

Come on all VTca cricketers/ lets mail this bloke on this forum- who thinks who believes that no one but sen div blokes should have the privelidge to post here and give this paranoid little turd some attention probably has no other stimulation in his life oh ofcourse other than 'I am a Snr Div Cricketer' and his hand(S) mate forgive me don't know whether u left or right handed

wait wait wait, can we take a couple steps back, before ingoodtouch stated that he played for australia, will you please inform us on who you are mr.aussie cricketer

crazycricket;270551 said:
wait wait wait, can we take a couple steps back, before ingoodtouch stated that he played for australia, will you please inform us on who you are mr.aussie cricketer

Crazycricket, I am with u mate the suspense is unbearable.
Looks like innotsogoodtouch is preoccupied with some urgent matters, hmm like nah I best not say that.
I sincerely hope I haven’t upset him or anything
But yeah I hope he returns soon and lets all us who don’t play in Snr div know who he really is. Am sure his true identity will astound us all & will leave us speechless in awe of his cricketing achievements for Australian and yes ofcourse vtca snr div…he still hasn’t told us where in snr div he plays though. But wouldn’t be surprised if he won both the bowling and batting aggregates in sen div for the past lets see 5 years?
Anyway iam off work now see u all tomorrow, especially u innotsogoodtouch, I hope I didn’t upset u or anything plz do us all a favour u take a blunt object like ur head for instance and knock in ur equipment good & hopefully u can find the middle of ur wood tomorrow more often than u did today. Cheers see u tom mate! it was a slow day @ work u atleast provide some entertainment. Doesn't say much about my day yeah..lol:p

this forum was once half decent, now it's just people hiding behind made up names slagging each other off.As a player you have to realise that everyone has a level and thats the great thing about the game, be it senior div or 5th X1 matting.also everyone has an opinion...like it or not....if you want to bitch become a politician...don't join the VTCA forum.
I'm now stepping off my soap box...thank you!

crazycricket;270551 said:

Does this tool ever say he plays in the senior division?I dont thinks so.That only leaves one person in the vtca.
Mr Kenny Eastwood.(vtca umpire extraordinaire)ex Australia

The only thing is i dont think he would know what a computer is let alone use one!

Boofa;270570 said:
Does this tool ever say he plays in the senior division?I dont thinks so.That only leaves one person in the vtca.
Mr Kenny Eastwood.(vtca umpire extraordinaire)ex Australia

The only thing is i dont think he would know what a computer is let alone use one!

and when ken isn't umpiring , he's cleaning up on crown poker tables.

ANCC;270471 said:
i heard mickey megne has gone to darwin for the season for high altitude training he will be back with the vtca next seson in full form bowling the best bouncers on this side of the westgate but i hope spotty dont try pick him up for ten grand because we are banking on him to be are weapon in 09/10

Remember he said he had just got back from Darwin. Maybe he's gone back. I,d say probably dying to stick his tongue in something. Perhaps a gin or two. Damn hot in Darwin.;)

Heywood Jablowme;270487 said:
Good one Dingo Jones.What about:-

There was a young dentist named Malone
Who saw the good looking patients alone
And out of depravity, he filled the wrong cavity
It's the reason his business has grown

I like it. Very sofisticated. Reminds me of another not so sofisticated but appropriate for the moment as an interlude to the degenerate inane ramblings of roy g biv and ingoodtouch whose collective IQ levels appears to have fallen two points below a carrot. THERE WAS A GUY FROM THE CAPE, WHO TRIED TO SCREW AN APE, THE APE SAID YOU FOOL YOU FOOL, YOU'VE BUGGERED YOUR TOOL AND PUT MY ARSE OUT OF SHAPE.:D

spotiswoode 1888;270139 said:
Of course one of them was playing for nothing. You know how serious the VTCA uphold their professional players policy. Just look

A8.7 No player other than the permitted professional\s shall receive remuneration or reward either directly or indirectly for playing cricket with any VTCA Club.
The penalty for breach of this rule may extend to disqualification for life for the player and the Club involved may be expelled from the VTCA, such penalties to be determined by the Executive Council as it sees fit.

VTCA seem to be UNFIT

What's up with Darrel Brown's VISA. He surely must be a permanent resident by now. Watch out Villawood Detention Centre is looking good!!!!

So who is the other paid professional at AWStChris.

BTW are we talking $20,000 AUD or peso's

The best thing the v.t.c.a. can do is allow two overseas players plus two other professionals be permitted to play for each club. That would mean the big money clubs would try and out do one an other by enlisting more than 4 pro"s. We could all sit back and watch them all go broke. Certainly improve the standard in the higher grades. If the v.t.c.a. can"t stop the clubs being underhanded then go the other way and let em break themselves.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back