Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

DizzyGillepsie;279075 said:
what's the verdict?

1. called off completely at 10:15AM
2. non covers grades called off at 10:15AM
3. report to grounds
Dizzy i reckon it will be report to grounds as the rainband looks to be breaking up, thats why we have covers.

DizzyGillepsie;279075 said:
what's the verdict?

1. called off completely at 10:15AM
2. non covers grades called off at 10:15AM
3. report to grounds
Dizzy i reckon it will be report to grounds as the rainband looks to be breaking up, thats why we have covers.

crazycricket;278884 said:
these blokes that your critising arent playing cricket to be judged on their personal life by some guy who wishes they where half as good as them. so leave your comments about the actual games rather than critising blokes you wouldnt even know.

i think century scorer knows the bloke pretty well

crazycricket;278884 said:
these blokes that your critising arent playing cricket to be judged on their personal life by some guy who wishes they where half as good as them. so leave your comments about the actual games rather than critising blokes you wouldnt even know.

Millhouse;278964 said:
Turner and his fat ring ling circus pals are what keeps this comp real. His is the greatest alcoholic to pull on whites. In fact he was seen in Chicago the other night drinking with Borak Obama and yes the life membership was in hand ha ha. Now don't be all John Mcain on us Mr Crazy. Taylor and Petrollium may just put you in pitta bread with some sweet and sour sauce and call you afternoon tea?? Ha ha

(Written on behalf of the G.TURNER and clowns drinking party coming to a town near you soon)

Vote 1 G.Turner and get a free slab!!!!!!

hahahahaha

Millhouse;278964 said:
Turner and his fat ring ling circus pals are what keeps this comp real. His is the greatest alcoholic to pull on whites. In fact he was seen in Chicago the other night drinking with Borak Obama and yes the life membership was in hand ha ha. Now don't be all John Mcain on us Mr Crazy. Taylor and Petrollium may just put you in pitta bread with some sweet and sour sauce and call you afternoon tea?? Ha ha

(Written on behalf of the G.TURNER and clowns drinking party coming to a town near you soon)

Vote 1 G.Turner and get a free slab!!!!!!

hahahahaha

springbox;279098 said:

I dont no him that well,some of my mates have been coached by him (cricket
+footy) i heard what he got up to on weekend through one of his brother in
laws .

springbox;279098 said:

I dont no him that well,some of my mates have been coached by him (cricket
+footy) i heard what he got up to on weekend through one of his brother in
laws .

DizzyGillepsie;278947 said:
both xi's had a bad start to their seasons but if they can pull it all together now, then they're as good a chance as anyone else.

they must be missing the sheer pace and firepower of a player like mick megne

Yes I think your right there Dizzy, Micky Megne does leave a very big hole at the ANCC on and off the field, the way he used to tests out our first and seconds batsmen in the nets with his pure pace.

DizzyGillepsie;278947 said:
both xi's had a bad start to their seasons but if they can pull it all together now, then they're as good a chance as anyone else.

they must be missing the sheer pace and firepower of a player like mick megne

Yes I think your right there Dizzy, Micky Megne does leave a very big hole at the ANCC on and off the field, the way he used to tests out our first and seconds batsmen in the nets with his pure pace.

I'm pretty sure no club intentially produces a bad wicket day 1 of a game.full credit to those clubs who have a quality groundsman who puts the time in...they don't grow on trees though.
I'm tipping both teams in the Caufield and Hampton games batted on something similar...just 2 of the teams or looking at the score cards a few players decided to actually graft a bit. Maybe thats the difference between sides getting relegated or not...or sides making the 4 or not.

I'm pretty sure no club intentially produces a bad wicket day 1 of a game.full credit to those clubs who have a quality groundsman who puts the time in...they don't grow on trees though.
I'm tipping both teams in the Caufield and Hampton games batted on something similar...just 2 of the teams or looking at the score cards a few players decided to actually graft a bit. Maybe thats the difference between sides getting relegated or not...or sides making the 4 or not.

Cash Man;275559 said:
YCCC looking good but haven't beaten anyone yet, good to see O'Keefe returning to form after struggling a little last year, wonder if the captaincy has affected Baker's batting?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you were saying ?????

Cash Man;275559 said:
YCCC looking good but haven't beaten anyone yet, good to see O'Keefe returning to form after struggling a little last year, wonder if the captaincy has affected Baker's batting?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you were saying ?????

Get set for more whingeing this week about wickets after Hampton beat Doutta outright. Deck couldn't have been too bad as Hampton made the runs three wickets down.

Could it be that Doutta are struggling because some blokes aren't happy with the money arrangements this year? Apparently not quite as good as last year. A bit like country footy - spend all your money to win a flag then spend five years trying to pay it back.

And to the bloke who posted a while back wanting to know how Altona North will go this year - well after today I'd say they are gone!!

Get set for more whingeing this week about wickets after Hampton beat Doutta outright. Deck couldn't have been too bad as Hampton made the runs three wickets down.

Could it be that Doutta are struggling because some blokes aren't happy with the money arrangements this year? Apparently not quite as good as last year. A bit like country footy - spend all your money to win a flag then spend five years trying to pay it back.

And to the bloke who posted a while back wanting to know how Altona North will go this year - well after today I'd say they are gone!!

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;279492 said:

Are you in the inner sancum @ Doutta? If not, how would you know anything about their financial matters.

Are you in the inner sancum @ Doutta? If not, how would you know anything about their financial matters.

No More Moose Please;279496 said:

I know things are a little different this year champ - and some aren't that happy. Why do you know something more:confused:

No More Moose Please;279496 said:

I know things are a little different this year champ - and some aren't that happy. Why do you know something more:confused:

decks really can't be that bad...
i wonder how sides are able to bat better in the 2nd than in the first...

maybe its a little graft that is all that is needed...
all know is the the relegation battle could between Doutta and OEG after their results...

doutta after there loss are 0 and 3
(feel free to correct me if i'm wrong)
and OEG are rhe same??

and i heard that after the display that OEG put in thier players stayed in keilor's rooms fa 30-45 minutes after the game....
can anyone verify this??

also i would like to know with regards to relegation, is it just bottom side down??
and top senior A up or do two teams go down and two up???

decks really can't be that bad...
i wonder how sides are able to bat better in the 2nd than in the first...

maybe its a little graft that is all that is needed...
all know is the the relegation battle could between Doutta and OEG after their results...

doutta after there loss are 0 and 3
(feel free to correct me if i'm wrong)
and OEG are rhe same??

and i heard that after the display that OEG put in thier players stayed in keilor's rooms fa 30-45 minutes after the game....
can anyone verify this??

also i would like to know with regards to relegation, is it just bottom side down??
and top senior A up or do two teams go down and two up???

Looks like sunshine united are gone. Poor buggers. They got cleaned up by some ballarat team pre-season. Apparently some 15 year old took 5 fa. That club has been kicking butt for years in the old sunshine comp. (now defunct) about time they got some of there own back.:rolleyes:

Looks like sunshine united are gone. Poor buggers. They got cleaned up by some ballarat team pre-season. Apparently some 15 year old took 5 fa. That club has been kicking butt for years in the old sunshine comp. (now defunct) about time they got some of there own back.:rolleyes:

Whats the story with mettleman and K.(am I any bloody good) Roach? I notice neither bowled last match. Also where did mr. traveller himself chris armstrong take up residence. He used to be a gun bat. anybody know?

Whats the story with mettleman and K.(am I any bloody good) Roach? I notice neither bowled last match. Also where did mr. traveller himself chris armstrong take up residence. He used to be a gun bat. anybody know?

whats s. byrne doing bowling 35 overs in an innings. Thats disgusting. what sort of team play is that I ask? See timmy went for a few. Poor little darling.

whats s. byrne doing bowling 35 overs in an innings. Thats disgusting. what sort of team play is that I ask? See timmy went for a few. Poor little darling.

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;279500 said:

Yeah ive heard the same thing, Douttas are gone apparently....they still pay there 2 players as allowed but those 2 players aren't doing enough , lucky the 3 16 year olds in the side are holding there own!!

onlyonepaidpro@clubbers;279500 said:

Yeah ive heard the same thing, Douttas are gone apparently....they still pay there 2 players as allowed but those 2 players aren't doing enough , lucky the 3 16 year olds in the side are holding there own!!

And to the bloke who posted a while back wanting to know how Altona North will go this year - well after today I'd say they ar gone!!

Yeah ive heard there spewing about the money so they have decided to hang around and throw there wickets away and drop catches and bowl poo, all because they should be getting more coin....you might want to look at Douttas over the last 20 years ******** and see how they have performed...write of the premiers at your own peril.

And to the bloke who posted a while back wanting to know how Altona North will go this year - well after today I'd say they ar gone!!

Yeah ive heard there spewing about the money so they have decided to hang around and throw there wickets away and drop catches and bowl poo, all because they should be getting more coin....you might want to look at Douttas over the last 20 years ******** and see how they have performed...write of the premiers at your own peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back