VTCA Twenty20 Trophy

Re: VTCA Twenty20 Trophy

southern sledge;376094 said:
Round 3 in the South.

Bentleigh V Old Mentonians 24th November
South Caulfield V Carnegie 25th November
Chelsea V Bonbeach tba
Beaumaris V Heatherton tba

Would you know the north games southern?

Thanks

East Keilor is Playing keilor tonight at east Keilor 5.15PM start.

If you have nothing on come alone. bar and canteen will be open

southern sledge;377142 said:
Bentleigh chased down Old Mentonians 104 in 14 overs, the winner to play Carnegie or South Caulfield

Did I hear right that Old Ment were 2/104 after 20 overs?

Very strange T20 score batting first.

Northern $uper$tars;377161 said:

They were trying to glide the ball down to third man too much instead of looking for singles, as there were only three on the leg at times.

southern sledge;377179 said:
They were trying to glide the ball down to third man too much instead of looking for singles, as there were only three on the leg at times.

Smart operator as skipper Peter Roach.

Assuming South Caulfield get the job done against Carnegie, Bentleigh vs South Caulfield should be a cracker.

SCCC all out 99 def Carnegie 68, who were 0-33 off the first 3 overs. South spinners Kerrigan 3-7 off 4 and Russell 3-11 did the damage, Lucas from Carnegie 31 of 12 balls.

Northern $uper$tars;377161 said:

Yeah, I got some bad info. Old Ment lost 8 wickets in posting 106, it was Bentleigh who only lost 2 wickets.

Good to see SCCC win, sets up a great match against Bentleigh.

The Demons are on a roll.

The boys from Arthur Street will be very pleased with themselves knocking off arch rivals McKinnon and South Caulfield in the T/20 comp.

South Caulfield apparently were missing up 6 1st eleven players including the Russell brothers and had a 15yo open the batting. Bentleigh bowled very well while i was there.
Chelsea 4/175 def Beaumaris 159 Hewitt 71

southern sledge;380736 said:
South Caulfield apparently were missing up 6 1st eleven players including the Russell brothers and had a 15yo open the batting. Bentleigh bowled very well while i was there.
Chelsea 4/175 def Beaumaris 159 Hewitt 71

To quote your great self sledge, you should know this one, you said it to me last week,

you ready for it?

You guessed what i'm about to say yet?

Here goes!

ALWAYS AN EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got pumped, get over it and realise they were outclassed and they aren't as good as you believe they are!

Kev bowled very well on the weekend against a solid line up.Didn't even get angry once .....oh apart from the time he yelled " f*ck off" at himself although i'm pretty sure most of the grounds in the southern comp would of heard that.......even woke the square leg umpire up who was nodding off again! Good to have Kev back in the side.

Back