Watsons wicket celebration?

Watsons wicket celebration?

We have had the two fist pump on one knee, the motorbike and the roar, like a lion in the jungle.

Two fist pump

I couldn't get the picture to work, but you know the deal.

The motorbike

067456-shane-watson-australia-cricket.jpg

The roar

00026090image.jpg

There is just one celebration missing, and it is the Hollywood Hogan shirt rip.

Just imagine it, Shane Watson takes the final wicket to seal the Ashes, and then lets rip, literally.

Bill Lawry would be going off, with the "his a magnificent athlete" calls, then a few days later Tony Greig would be flogging the ripped shirt off as memorbilla (sp).

Bill Lawry would be calling it a great moment in the history of Australian test match cricket.

Re: Watsons wicket celebration?

Mods, please leave this thread up, it is just a light hearted thread, nothing to take to seriously.

The cameras just get the best Shane Watson celebration pics, some of the ones on the google image search were an absolute classic.

I like it.

Maybe a Sreesanth booty dance as well?

Watson double fist pump:

058505-shane-watson-australia-cricket.jpg

I love the shots of his fac when his doing the celebrations.

You can totally understand how he gets people worked up.

I love him as a cricketer though.

Good to see him enjoying himself... but perhaps a little too much emotion. Someone should tell him after all it is just a game...

images

Well if he looks like this when he bowls you can't blame him for looking funny when he actually gets a wicket.

Found a good pic of Watson celebrating the Champions Trophy win, Hopes has jumped into Watson's arms and as such Hopes is in mid air. Watson has got him in a bear hug and is roaring. It is a classic, will load it up later.

Stays up for the time being, but might be merged later. One active thread on Watson at a time is more than enough.

Ok- so its not a celebration- but I couldn't help it.

Here's Shane Watson's International Career pre-2009. :D

MS1_on_stretcher.jpg

Back