Wesley Vs Xavs

Re: Wesley Vs Xavs

snoop dog;210023 said:
Yeah brighton didn't lose outright, my bad i was thinking of geelong grammer vs mgs for some reason.

yh snoop, bgs were sent in to bat again but were 4/110 in 2nd innings.
Fiskem = legend@| , btw did you play for magpies last season?
********en tonner, nothin positive to say, these guys just wanna have a laugh until you come in.
keep up the good work snoop/zapp/mr c

fiskem;210021 said:
shut up tonner you loser, seriously no one cares, why dont you go off on another one of your arrogant rants you giant gimp

Awwwww fiskem ..... that wasn't nice.

You turkey !

As if anyone cares what you have to say anyway and I for one couldn't give a s**t what you think about me you arrogant loser.

You obviously think I am someone else and as usual you are wrong.

Tonner;210032 said:

You turkey !

As if anyone cares what you have to say anyway and I for one couldn't give a s**t what you think about me you arrogant loser.

yes exactly, you for one, lots of people value my opinion i think you're in the minority, and i'd love you to find another time i was wrong, because you'll struggle to find it, i know you are plumridge from brighton and sure you can deny it, but if you can admit it i'll tell you who i am and you can see that ive never talked myself up on this site as opposed to you, you chicken! (to stay in keeping with your fowl** language) you are an absolute tool... me and the wesley boys are having some fun and you just come along and rock the boat, go suck a fat one

Tonner;210032 said:

You turkey !

Tonner....i dont know who you are and i dont know who you think you are but you dont abuse a veteran of big cricket (also happens to be a top bloke) without any background no how. Who are you to call him an arrogant loser? You are probs from a ******** school and are probs a ******** player. BTW i have to finish off with a homo joke cos your name is so easy.
Youre the one who takes a tonne of turkey up your a-hole.

yeah... tonner, seriously u got a ton against an undermanned wesley bowling attack off about 90 overs, get over urself.
fiskem is rite, this was a funny chat now u come in and its just no fun... see the humour

p.s classic zap

Fiskem you prove your arrogance once again and claim I am someone without a shred of evidence to back it up.

I really don't care what you think and you don't run this forum.

Who do you think you are ?

Read my lips ... I AM NOT PLUMRIDGE !!!!

You have no idea who I am and are only guessing.

You and the cavalry from Wesley fill these pages with utter crap.

If you ever had anything positive to say I would appreciate it.

How could anyone take you guys seriously ?

mate you're the one who started this negativity by calling zapper 9 a ************ ....if im correct, we were all being positive...and what about the thread when you talked up plumridge to the point where i couldve seen you dick half way up his arse...of you're not plumridge then i cant tell where you end and he begins

Tonner;210043 said:
Fiskem you prove your arrogance once again and claim I am someone without a shred of evidence to back it up.

If you dont like it then piss off. We dont like your kind around here. Wonder what your name really is. Frankie Dikupass

fiskem;210044 said:
mate you're the one who started this negativity by calling zapper 9 a ************ ....if im correct, we were all being positive...and what about the thread when you talked up plumridge to the point where i couldve seen you dick half way up his arse...of you're not plumridge then i cant tell where you end and he begins

Again with the dick jokes .

It is obvious that if you have nothing positive to say or even a good comeback line you throw in a dick joke.

Really sad for you.

Tonner;210043 said:

SO that was positive and it wasn't crap???

What do we have to write so you can make ur criteria?

You are not plumridge... go brighton?

fiskem;210044 said:

Fiskem I cant believe that you honestly think that you don't talk up Scotch players all the time.

I talked up one guy who had a great game and you cant handle it.

Read back through your own messages sometime.

davey36;210027 said:
keep up the good work snoop/zapp/mr c

Dont ********in associate me with those tooools, ffs, i am separate, i started in Nov 07, Not Feb 08 like those two whoreing BC clowns who already have the same amount of posts as me.... and Zappa mate, ur jokes are getting worse geeese, just come out already!

Davey ur coments are also really lame @| (doooosh)

Fiskem i advise u to stop teaming up with these dip sticks, they talk soo much crap..

Tonner SHUT the ******** UP u TOOOL

i pressume u r all going to get stuck into me, so im going to sleep.nobody ark up cos u know im right

catchya ladys

fiskem;210044 said:

Get it right Fiskem, I called Snoop Dog a ************ because he posted a completely inaccurate message.

Zapper 9 is a legend.

Mr Carey;210051 said:
Dont ********in associate me with those tooools, ffs, i am separate, i started in Nov 07, Not Feb 08 like those two whoreing BC clowns who already have the same amount of posts as me.... and Zappa mate, ur jokes are getting worse geeese, just come out already!

Davey ur coments are also really lame @| (doooosh)

Fiskem i advise u to stop teaming up with these dip sticks, they talk soo much crap..

Tonner SHUT the ******** UP u TOOOL

i pressume u r all going to get stuck into me, so im going to sleep.nobody ark up cos u know im right

catchya ladys

Mr Carey were you not voted the biggest tool on big cricket. And were you not voted the biggest tool at wesley.....ooops wasnt sposed to tell you that one

Mr Carey is the most disgracefull person to post on these forums, he has not made one good call the whole time he has been posting (started ages ago apparantly) and he has had a rubbish season on the field.

Wesley did quite nicely today without him, bowling Xavier out for 206 on a ground with lightning outfield, should be an interesting game.

Back