West B1 & B2 Season 2012/2013

His course definitely changed a v-line towards the bowler (I was at mid off so had thebest view)
Cowardly act from a an ordinary person, if this is the guy at the top at sunshine heights I wonder what example is being set

Not a bad early effort with your 4.
i still reckon it will be a very close year like last season. too many teams have too many flaws in their game for
it not to be a close year. Barkley, Avo if they get some runs (Barkely did this week, Avo again failed) could challenge. both have a 1-2 good bowlers in their side and OK attacks to pick some wickets and make the 4.

ANA they are off to a reasonable start in this comp but not sure if they'll make the 4. Sunshine Hts, Kingy, Seabrook maybe aleardy too far back?

My ladder guesses 1.WCentrals 2-5 Point Cook/Sun YCW/Barkley/Avo 6.St Andrews 7.ANA & seabrook Kingy SHts will fill out the bottom 3 all 3 struggling so pick where they'll be in bottom 3.
sorry to read this but i think you forgot kingsville played semi final last year....so beware about the dark horses.. are back..club legend gary buckingham coaching, S. levic highest run scorer of the comp last season is back after couple of rounds...best bowler george semersidizis is back...we are close to getting a full list which we had last year...since they are back club has won 5 games in a row. That was unfortunate losing to point cook, standrews and sun YCW. last sunday winning against avondale heights gave players the mojo back.

sorry to read this but i think you forgot kingsville played semi final last year....so beware about the dark horses.. are back..club legend gary buckingham coaching, S. levic highest run scorer of the comp last season is back after couple of rounds...best bowler george semersidizis is back...we are close to getting a full list which we had last year...since they are back club has won 5 games in a row. That was unfortunate losing to point cook, standrews and sun YCW. last sunday winning against avondale heights gave players the mojo back.

NO didn't forget their semi finish last season. even u gotta admit on what your mob dished out in the first few rnds it was very hard to pick 'em in the top 6.
Yeah mate ur right, Kingy are looking better than they did at the start of the season with all those ins.
good narrow win on sunday against AH, expected Avo to win that game if they want to be finals chance this year.they would be very disappointed with sundays effort.

WCentrals are flying and St Andrews skip ahead of AH in the 4
Anyone know what happened with PCook and Barkly, a draw doesn't help either cause
ANA good win, seabrook heard are an improved side from last year but still winless
Big games b4 the break this week
WCentral will they be finally beaten or brush aside an incosistent but talented Avo lineup.
Will Kingy get over Barkly. Kingy got over the line on sunday, Barkly need this win could be
as high as 5th after this rnd.
St Andrews and YCW, YCW got thumped by WC last sunday they had a good pre christmas
run last season but faltered badly after New Year to finish 6th/7th. Big game for both clubs.
PCook should consolidate their possy in the 4

Good ground Pennell reserve. Jim Peter used to curate that wicket back in the old "Sunshine Cricket Association" days. He used to make really good tracks. Top man.

The SCA used to use Pennell for the Granny's. Saw Sunshine United(the money club alah Yarraville club) get rolled by Grand United when Sunshine United lost the toss and got caught on a sticky. SCA granny's were played over 3 days only then.

Three day grand finals in the VTCA would perhaps bring the money clubs back to par. Hmmmmmmmm.

Spend $80,000 on players, get rolled in the first innings and see if you can come back from that in 3 days.
You must be still having night mares about Yccc ,you must build a bridge and get over them or dig a hole with your dingo and crawl back into that hole

LOL 19 points out the 4 with 5 rounds to go, you can't be serious kingyboy, no chance of finals
Levic is a good player I'll give you that a big in for you guys
But semersidis best bowler Hahahaha that's laughable
Spewing he didn't play against us!

Finals spots are now hotting up. Centrals and maybe Point Cook and St Andrews assured a spot but 4th spot is so close. Heights, both Avondale and Sunshine as well as YCW only a point away from each other and Barkly St only 1 game away.

YCW vs Centrals
St Andrews vs Sunshine Heights
Barkly St vs Point Cook
Kingy Bapts vs Avondale Heights

nearly every game has to do with finals.
Good luck to all.

Hi all, the 4 is almost set. Seabrook to break some more hearts before years end? First back to back wins for them since they joined the competition I would think

Hi all, the 4 is almost set. Seabrook to break some more hearts before years end? First back to back wins for them since they joined the competition I would think
definitely something in the water down at bruce comben reserve after christmas. rumour has it they are confident of winning the rest of their games this season, has the club ever won 5 games in a season before?

One does not simply win 5 games in a row...

If they did it would truly be a feat, not win a game prior to Christmas and go undefeated afterward. Sounds like the weed is getting around.

definitely something in the water down at bruce comben reserve after christmas. rumour has it they are confident of winning the rest of their games this season, has the club ever won 5 games in a season before?
No, their best is 3 wins in a season. It could happen, the 3 sides they play are Footscray ANA, whose recent form has been terrible, Point Cook, who got beaten last Saturday & Barkly St., who Seabrook beat last week.

Not a bad early effort with your 4.
i still reckon it will be a very close year like last season. too many teams have too many flaws in their game for
it not to be a close year. Barkley, Avo if they get some runs (Barkely did this week, Avo again failed) could challenge. both have a 1-2 good bowlers in their side and OK attacks to pick some wickets and make the 4.

ANA they are off to a reasonable start in this comp but not sure if they'll make the 4. Sunshine Hts, Kingy, Seabrook maybe aleardy too far back?

My ladder guesses 1.WCentrals 2-5 Point Cook/Sun YCW/Barkley/Avo 6.St Andrews 7.ANA & seabrook Kingy SHts will fill out the bottom 3 all 3 struggling so pick where they'll be in bottom 3.

I had point cook, ycw, barkley,avo fighting it out for 2nd-5th spots.
YCW are sliding quick, barkley a bad loss to seabrook could cost 'em big. Avo still there abouts.
Sun Hts a surprise in the chase for the 4.
As evryone can see would be hard for WC, PC, St Andrews to miss out now.
St And good on ya, didn't think they would figure in the 4.
AH, Sun Hts and barlkey fighting it out for the 4th spot. will be a close run thing who makes it.
great rnds coming up alot of live games.
should be very open finals.

With finals around the corner would be interesting to see if the top teams are going to send the opposition in if they win the toss in search of an outright and in turn cement a home final. Everyone loves a form horse and will call this one early with St Andrews to take out the West B1 flag, WC to choke like good Werribee ducks, no one in West B2 has convinced me yet, have seen more reliable teams in WDCA B matting / Churches comp.

What happened with Barkly St. forfeiting to Point Cook in West B? Both their teams that play in the North West fielded sides so why did they forfeit the second side of four. They were sitting in 4th place so you think they would play and at least get some bonus points.

Back