Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association 09/10

A.B De Villiers;395952 said:
ah, didn't burnside use your ground a season ago and then you shared with taylors lakes this sesaon? Whats the problem with it?

no problem .......u seen it was a road.....and will only get better....

though we will be having 2 turf sides so it will be used on the days the 1sts arnt playing there.......which unlike previous years we only had 1 turf side and we rented the ground out to those clubs........

u interested in a move to the blue and gold????

how did you rate my summory of our year????

weapons05/06;395964 said:
no problem .......u seen it was a road.....and will only get better....

though we will be having 2 turf sides so it will be used on the days the 1sts arnt playing there.......which unlike previous years we only had 1 turf side and we rented the ground out to those clubs........

u interested in a move to the blue and gold????

how did you rate my summory of our year????

Not interested, there are big things in the works down at the Congs, which I'm heavily apart of. Look for big improvement next year from us, continuing some good form after xmas.

your summary? well, as usual, I take it with a grain of salt as you do happen to pump the tires a little, but it was alright.

Got a team of the year for me? who would you have as captain? ;)

A.B De Villiers;395995 said:
Not interested, there are big things in the works down at the Congs, which I'm heavily apart of. Look for big improvement next year from us, continuing some good form after xmas.

your summary? well, as usual, I take it with a grain of salt as you do happen to pump the tires a little, but it was alright.

Got a team of the year for me? who would you have as captain? ;)

no particular order.....

1/willis ana(allrounder)
2/big sami kukacka ana(bat)(captian)class above every 1 else........(but failed when it counted)
3/myself d/p(bat)
4/ricky suvada d/p(allrounder)
5/lucky singh d/p(bowler)
6/obrien lavo(all rounder)
7/driver lavo(all rounder)
8/yourself congs (wk/bat)
9/viney congs/n/d(bowler/bat)
10/tremane cooper ana(bowler)
11/j styles wyn(bowler) young blokes (jnrs) who i thought along with cooper were very good bowlers for their clubs.......

thats off the top of my head not looking at any stats.......

i only tell it how i see it(the summary)pump the tires hahahaha well the results spoke for themselves.........

good luck with the congs hope all goes well......and maybe a praccy match during the pre-season????

cheers would like to see your t.o.t.y????

CLUB: Werribee Centrals Cricket Club

Position Sought: Senior Playing Coach

Association: VTCA, WDCA, WSUCCA, WRJCA(JUNIOR CRICKET)

Number of Senior Teams: 2 X Mens Turf Northern Division VTCA
1 x Senior Mens WDCA B2 Turf
3 x Senior Mens WSUCCA B Matting, C Matting, D Matting

Number of Junior Teams & Grades: 10 junior teams WRJCA plus In2 Cricket Program

Accreditation Required: Level 1-2 preferred

Key Selection Criteria:
Bring an enthusiastic attitude to a group of players willing to train hard
Have excellent Management and Leadership skills
Ability to organise and commit to all Training sessions and Games
Ability to develop youth
Ability to sustain positive club culture and achieve success on and off field
Attend all Club Functions
Be able to Communicate with a willing Committee and highly motivated players
Be capable of performing in the Senior Mens First XI in Northern Divison

Other Information:
Position is for Coach of Senior Cricket Club only
Contract and Remuneration Negotiable
Applications handled in a confidential manner

Club Competing to be best side in Western Suburbs
Proud Club with successful recent history
4 sides out of 6 made Grand Final Last Year including both First & Second XI
Newly Renovated Clubrooms capable of hosting functions of 200 people
4 Net Facilities available, bowling machine and excellent oval including a 4 pitch table

Key Contacts: Applicants email details, brief playing, coaching credentials and any further required information to President Ashley Clarke at lowcost@convey.com.au

Club website: MyCricket: Werribee Centrals

big game performer;400570 said:
Celtic United ? ha ha

Good to hear from you big fella...strange to see that last night both comps voted down the merger talks, not that my club is upset at the result. I had the feeling that it would be supported by most other clubs....:confused:

roosters hack;400624 said:
Good to hear from you big fella...strange to see that last night both comps voted down the merger talks, not that my club is upset at the result. I had the feeling that it would be supported by most other clubs....:confused:
WDCA clubs voted 13/6 for merger but needed a 75% majority to pass,
WSUCCA took easy option and did not hold a vote when they found out result of WDCA vote ,did they take the soft option by not allowing their clubs to vote?. Await with interest to see what other WSUCCA clubs do for 2010/2011 with both Melton clubs already crossing to WDCA.

SWANNEES;400629 said:
WSUCCA took easy option and did not hold a vote when they found out result of WDCA vote ,did they take the soft option by not allowing their clubs to vote?. Await with interest to see what other WSUCCA clubs do for 2010/2011 with both Melton clubs already crossing to WDCA.

Not right mate...i was at the Churches meeting and a vote was taken the count was 18 to 10.

SWANNEES;400629 said:

Hahaha u got both Melton teams no there's a win for the Willy comp.:D.
Sound like both comps didnt sell the pros n cons well enough if you really wanted it u would go door knocking would'nt u....
Care factor not that high from all parties i suppose......:eek:

BigCoq;400705 said:
Hahaha u got both Melton teams no there's a win for the Willy comp.:D.
Sound like both comps didnt sell the pros n cons well enough if you really wanted it u would go door knocking would'nt u....
Care factor not that high from all parties i suppose......:eek:

Well, with a 13-6 vote from WDCA a third of clubs didnt want the riff raff from the churches.....praise the lord brother......:D

roosters hack;400715 said:
no mate...well not that stood out as a st andrews person...not you or Pips as it would normally be!!:D

Nah mate I'm not involved anymore. Just playing now leaving it to the young fellas now. Did my time and wish to do other things. Club is in good hands.

borntigerfan;400762 said:
Nah mate I'm not involved anymore. Just playing now leaving it to the young fellas now. Did my time and wish to do other things. Club is in good hands.

No worries mate ...good to know that your club has some youngsters willing to fill the gaps in the running of your club...takes the pressure of us old farts!! :D

SWANNEES;400629 said:

Yeh, Hack got it right with 18/10 against. 3 unattended clubs from both camps may have made it interesting count.

As Coq said, both comps didn't try to sell the idea enough to member clubs.

Instead of Hussler's comments about riff-raff, does he actually have any constructive ideas (for or against) on the matter on why this didn't get up??. You can cancel the name out as we know 'The west metro' was agreed on.

Yes Melton sides coming over so Hussler & Swannies be prepared to SHARE YOUR GROUNDS, or they might just like to beat up on the kids in the matts.???

1 maybe 2 other teams will perhaps come over to give their members turf cricket so good on em for positive thinking. :D

NEED FOR SPEED;400982 said:
Yeh, Hack got it right with 18/10 against. 3 unattended clubs from both camps may have made it interesting count.

Instead of Hussler's comments about riff-raff, does he actually have any constructive ideas (for or against) on the matter on why this didn't get up??. You can cancel the name out as we know 'The west metro' was agreed on.

Yes Melton sides coming over so Hussler & Swannies be prepared to SHARE YOUR GROUNDS, or they might just like to beat up on the kids in the matts.???

1 maybe 2 other teams will perhaps come over to give their members turf cricket so good on em for positive thinking. :D

Yeah I guess the feeling is that the willy comp will eventually soak up most church clubs anyway, well those that aspire to play turf cricket at some level. The pressure point now is at Council level as we all now know there is great intrest in turf cricket but nowhere near enough tables in the west.

NEED FOR SPEED;400982 said:

they will have to play at rockbank rams......hahaha....our ground is unavailable to rent out as we are having 2 turf sides this season and ive heard they(1 of the melton teams) aproached us as taylors lakes used our ground last season with us having 1 turf team........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back