Western Wizards Official Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Wizards Official Team Thread

Biggie has been great for the Wizards and captaincy is just reward.

C'mon mate, it has only been one average T25 series.

Give it time.

mate im willing to do anything that is in my own ability to help the side to become the best, yes it has been a very disgraceful T25 series by us all, but im not saying he gets the sack
i might even say why dont we get a leadership group of 5 and they talk about everything and take it in turns to do what they think is in the best interest of the team, because the more brains the better

tonned up, shut up.

Biggie has been in this from the start.

You've been here for 5 minutes. Get a clue, muppet.

postmanpav;323835 said:
Harsh but true Jolldo.

Well, it's absolutely ludicrous to suggest you or Biggie should be sacked or whatever they want to call it.

The captain is responsible for recruiting posting players as a number one priority. The matchday tactics come in at number two imo. No point in winning every game with no posters.

Biggie has recruited a good squad considering the losses of scottyD and myself. Just because of a couple of poor results in the hit and giggle doesn't mean he should be replaced as captain.

Jolldo87;323838 said:
Well, it's absolutely ludicrous to suggest you or Biggie should be sacked or whatever they want to call it.

The captain is responsible for recruiting posting players as a number one priority. The matchday tactics come in at number two imo. No point in winning every game with no posters.

Biggie has recruited a good squad considering the losses of scottyD and myself. Just because of a couple of poor results in the hit and giggle doesn't mean he should be replaced as captain.

when did i say he was going to get sacked, i just think a fresh face will be good for the side

Jolldo87;323834 said:
tonned up, shut up.

mind your own business ****er
nothing to do with your side so keep ya nose out of it

postmanpav;323824 said:
Biggie has been great for the Wizards and captaincy is just reward.

C'mon mate, it has only been one average T25 series.

Give it time.

It doesn't even matter if it's an average T25 series.

You guys could be first, undefeated and then come crashing down in the OD's and Tests, that's the nature of this comp, it's an unknown.

Look at my team, winners of the OD premiership in the first season and now we can barely win a game in this comp.

There's no need to worry, Biggie is a great leader and it will turn around.

Jolldo87;323834 said:
tonned up, shut up.

Hey Jolldo.. when are the games going to be up? :cool: ;)

Dirk Kuyt;323856 said:
It doesn't even matter if it's an average T25 series.

You guys could be first, undefeated and then come crashing down in the OD's and Tests, that's the nature of this comp, it's an unknown.

Look at my team, winners of the OD premiership in the first season and now we can barely win a game in this comp.

There's no need to worry, Biggie is a great leader and it will turn around.

see its alot better when you say it like that, not like that dickhead jolldo

tonned up;323850 said:
mind your own business ****er
nothing to do with your side so keep ya nose out of it

He runs the competition mate...

He also used to be member of this side and only left to help the newbies get started.

He also has a very good point.

Remember this is a sim. A "fresh face" will do nothing to improve the Wizards performances. The Wizards have probably been the best or second best posting side all comp with the Magic.

Pull your head in.

Mousey;323861 said:
He runs the competition mate...

He also used to be member of this side and only left to help the newbies get started.

He also has a very good point.

Remember this is a sim. A "fresh face" will do nothing to improve the Wizards performances. The Wizards have probably been the best or second best posting side all comp with the Magic.

Pull your head in.
Every1 has there opinion

I sure do.

Meh.

Will be frustrating sitting on the sidelines for the rest of the season.

I could be a real ass and not delist him and not play him.

Wonder why he decided to question me?

Kids these days. *shakes head

tonned up;323804 said:
Heys boys, we are not doing to well, biggie is leading by example but to be honest i reckon we need to see a fresh face to captain our OD team, someone besides biggie or postmanpav

just my thoughts, i rekon just to see from another view of things and change it up abit, like i mean biggie can still VC the team but a new captain should be needed

Proposal noted.

Proposal flatly denied.

Have a nice day.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back