Western Wizards Official Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Wizards Official Team Thread

mas cambios;345012 said:
Team Captains can you please make sure that all members of your team are aware of this thread and that they act upon it accordingly.

All,

As you may know the BCFCL has been suffering from a few problems as of late and it is with those problems in mind that we have decided to take the following action.

In order to ensure that we have a full and active competition, the site admin has taken the decision to reduce the competition back to 4 (four) teams.

Though the expansion teams have been moderately successful, in the currant climate the additional workload combined with the change of sporting season means that any more than 4 teams is unworkable. I'm sure we all realise that most teams are running at best on half empty and when that begins to happen the competition as a whole suffers.

The plan is therefore to allocate all active members from the culled teams to one of the 4 remaining sides. We'll either have a captains draft to determine where people end up or otherwise the site admin will place players where they see fit.

With these changes going on, it only seems to once again restart the season, with fixtures based on the 4 sides. The competition will run as follows:

Test competition (home & away)
One Day competition (home and away)

Both of the above competitions will result in a one off grand final game for the teams placed 1 and 2.

There will also be some consideration to a twenty20 league but at the moment this may well be restricted to friendlies.

I understand that the changes and the stop/start nature of the competition is far from desirable and more than likely bordering on the the absurd. However, we have not taken this decision lightly and feel that it's in the best interest of the competition to take this action.

Feedback can be left below but please keep it constructive (I'm aware that many may feel frustrated but lets keep it to the point).

Regards

MC

Wizards, please take note. - Biggie

No.

Cheetahs and Gators will go.

The original 4 in us, Nuggets, Kings & the MAgic remain.

Dissapointing to hear but it had to be done.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posting fellas, will pick up now.

Welcome back pav.

Good luck beating St Kilda tonight.

We didnt give em much comp last week....:eek:

Biggie;345407 said:
Welcome back pav.

Good luck beating St Kilda tonight.

We didnt give em much comp last week....:eek:

I reckon we may just give your boys a run for their money, 33-1 at quarter time. :eek:

Will be lucky if it ends up under 97.

Man you must be pissed at Freo Pav...to score only 28...ouch...oh well our derby will be a corker of a match...:eek:

I watched the first quarter then thought **** this and went on the comp.

Gotta love big Sandi chasing Montagna down the wing though. :p

The comp is a bit stop start at the moment.

We had a few games and then Jolldo disappeared.

Started again and then we decided to cull the two new sides.

Then the Kingston Cheetahs formed and we should be under way in the next couple of days.

I will endeavour to PM our players.

Pav I may not be on much this weekend so if you do it lemme know.

Biggie;346595 said:
I will endeavour to PM our players.

Pav I may not be on much this weekend so if you do it lemme know.

Skinny is she?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back