Western Wizards Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Wizards Team Thread

Grapedo has been let go after discussions that he is unhappy with the way I captain my side. "My true Colours have been shown"

Agradeclubber is back in the fold.

Biggie;303170 said:
Grapedo has been let go after discussions that he is unhappy with the way I captain my side. "My true Colours have been shown"

Agradeclubber is back in the fold.

I was forced out I never once said I wanted to leave so I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet.

I sent Biggie a Pm about when the test match will be played and where am I situated now Agrade Clubber is back and he didn't reply.

I asked him in threads which he also didn't reply to.

I then sent him a PM expressing my concerns with his captaincy as he hadn't replied and he lashed out at me threatened me several times and before I kne wit I was told I would be watching from the sidelines.

grapedo;303173 said:
I was forced out I never once said I wanted to leave so I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet.

I sent Biggie a Pm about when the test match will be played and where am I situated now Agrade Clubber is back and he didn't reply.

I asked him in threads which he also didn't reply to.

I then sent him a PM expressing my concerns with his captaincy as he hadn't replied and he lashed out at me threatened me several times and before I kne wit I was told I would be watching from the sidelines.

Unfortunately grapedo... once the Captain makes a decision (as far as I know) to delist someone, that is final.

Whether or not you want to go is irrelevant.

Dirk Kuyt;303180 said:
Unfortunately grapedo... once the Captain makes a decision (as far as I know) to delist someone, that is final.

Whether or not you want to go is irrelevant.

yeah but he has to give a valid reason.

Biggie;303182 said:
Yep. You're gone Grapedo. :)

Enjoy your weekend.

What happened to your thread?

In any case, the situation is done Biggie, deep breath and focus on the BCXI and Tests coming up.

As you said, 'tis but a fantasy comp. @|

Biggie;303182 said:
Yep. You're gone Grapedo. :)

Enjoy your weekend.

I don't think the test will happen this weekend anyway.

I was eger for it to but I it hadn't been organised and when I asked the captain he had a huge go at me.

But I will enjoy watching south africa beat australia none the less.

hougie;303185 said:
What happened to your thread?

In any case, the situation is done Biggie, deep breath and focus on the BCXI and Tests coming up.

As you said, 'tis but a fantasy comp. @|

I wouldn't be so sure.

grapedo;303188 said:
I wouldn't be so sure.

Oh yeah, that's right.

You're really the Captain of the side and Biggie is just doing a job for you while you're busy doing something else? And you're going to officially take the Captaincy back as of now and delist Biggie... aren't you?...

I suggest you let your little vendetta go and probably leave BigCricket and forget about your debut because I highly doubt any other side will pick you up.

Dirk Kuyt;303191 said:
Oh yeah, that's right.

You're really the Captain of the side and Biggie is just doing a job for you while you're busy doing something else? And you're going to officially take the Captaincy back as of now and delist Biggie... aren't you?...

I suggest you let your little vendetta go and probably leave BigCricket and forget about your debut because I highly doubt any other side will pick you up.

Bigcricket has alot more to offer than fantasy cricket. :)

But Like I said I am fighting this all the way.

Yep, cool off lads. Mas has spoken. @|

Grapedo, you're officially delisted buddy, thanks for your time.

Good luck in your endeavours on the BigCricket Forum.

mas cambios;303196 said:
Gentleman, can we cool it on this issue for the moment.

Consider it cooled.

In fact. As Lou Gram once said 'I'm as cold as ice and I'm willing to sacrifice pwning grapedo'

Hey Biggie, can you please make sure that you post on every page of this thread so I can see your avatar?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back