what bat do you use?

mysteryspinner

what bat do you use?

I have a CA 10,000 plus and a GM duellist both about 2lb8oz. Still find them a bit heavy for cross batted shots. They are as good as new, am in my sides batting mainly for moral support as our format is mainly 20/20. Not even a crack on them :laugh:

Re: what bat do you use?

GN XXX2
Love it, but I think I got a crap piece of wood. The only thing holding it together is the fibreglass tape I've put on it. Still love it though

My three bats on display below.
Only the BAS Vampire is a new one still to be used.The rest 2 i.e. KG Megadrive & SS Impact are used one from last season as the photo suggests.

Got it a couple of weeks ago. It's playing quite well. Just that the toe guard is coming off. lol

30042008001.jpg

30042008003.jpg

Gray Nicolls Predator Force. Has a cracking middle, and even though it only cost me £80 it's a cracking piece of willow. Really pleased with it, glad i kept it and didn't spend £170 on a Woodworm Hard Drive. Will buy one of them in the x-mas sales I reckon.

Newbery UZi 20/20 but the handle snapped after facing a bouncer so no its the good old trusty gunn and moore Hero with fiberglass tape everywhere!

custom built County, 3.4lbs

and spare Newbury Samurai at 2.7lbs

pics are some where in another thread!

Wow, 3.4lbs is going some!!!

Do you not find the difference in weight affects your batting when you switch to your back up??

in all honesty ive lent my samauri to our opener he loves it!

i only use it for mid week 20/20

I bet it fairly flies when you do connect though??

I found that when I got my new bat this year, it was really cumbersome at first but I'm getting used to it now.

i found with the lighter bat(s) i was too quickly through my shots. My heavier bat is perfect, i hit 5 big sixes yesterday! lost 2 balls in one over !

Back