When will these biomechanical tests end?????

tintinsingh

here is an article of Murali undergoing YET another lab test to prove that he is not chucking.....and he has undergone the latest round of tests not due to any official recommendation but inorder to prove to the aussie spectators that his action is clear!!!!!!!!!.....when will all this end????? And why the hell should he have to prove to anything to the spectators???

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/srilank ... 35693.html

It's hard for Murali. Some fans are just too stubborn or jealous to think that there are players around the world that are better than theirs. I think this new wave of anti-Aussie fans will definitely go a long way in curing that, though. The ICC cannot ignore multiple comments from touring nations to Aussie fans. It will probably also affect Australia's chances of getting the WC.

"There's nothing more he could do," said Bruce Elliot, a UWA scientist. "The latest testing shows, irrespective of whether he's bowling a doosra or an off-break, all his deliveries were under 15 degrees, so none were illegal."[/quote:1v7fn5uk]

The latest tests also prove his action is legal. I don't know why some of the Aussie fans are singling him out for this kind of persecution.

Because they're an arrogant bunch of people. I excuse myself for not using a harsher word than people.

Back