Which APS school....

eric the eel

Which APS school....

provides best refreshments/cordial/cool water at drinks??

I can tell you right now that MGS' form in the department has been sub-standard in recent times with the introduction of lemon crap, as opposed to delicious tropicana

Re: Which APS school....

well on this subject, eric, as an unbiased observer i would like to remind u of a quote i heard a while ago from initials L.G.....yes life is very good.

He said:
'I think it was John Holdsworth (the 2nd XI talisman at MGS) who led us around and showed us the fine cuisine of England.'

This is a metaphor for bring back John in the 1st XI and Kerry will provide the rest. The fine cuisine of england will be transported to the fine cuisine of MGS.

I've always enjoyed Xavier's spread - those half donuts truly were first class

team morale +4

i bet those donuts don't even compare to Mrs Margaret Land's notorious 'frog in a pond' or 'snake in a dam' - pure brilliance in the kitchen

Kezza holdsworth is a genius!!!! those brownies are too good for words

teamorale491;208976 said:
they are delicious on so many levels

Exactly - mouth
oesophagus
small intestine
large intestine
anal sphincter

(not neccesarily in that order)

On the topic of cricketing foods - if any other schools make the trip over to england this year - make sure you eat some BLACK PUDDING!!!!

Myself and donuts7 indulged greatly in it at the hotel near heathrow and it is worth going over there just to eat it.

If you don't try black pudding, u won have experienced england

Yeah brighton apparantly put on a good spread, they even gave us lesser folk beverages after the 2s game, good show.

Mr Carey thought it was the best meal since the eel he had a couple of years back. Dont tell his tribal leaders or they'll beat him with a boomerang

eric the eel;208978 said:
On the topic of cricketing foods - if any other schools make the trip over to england this year - make sure you eat some BLACK PUDDING!!!!

Myself and donuts7 indulged greatly in it at the hotel near heathrow and it is worth going over there just to eat it.

If you don't try black pudding, u won have experienced england

Do u boys know wats in black pudding? Top stuff, wudnt b anything else as it cums from england.

Caulfied Grammar's lasagne was absolutley delightful and the rocky road was even better, If only our food at Carey was as good!

Back