Who has the best chance of a new era

• Total voters

grapedo

Which team has the best chance of starting a new era of dominance in world cricket ?

Re: Who has the best chance of a new era

I am going to have to say South Africa. They have anormous talent and have a young team. India are going to have to rebiuld in no longer than 2 years and Australia are all ready rebuilding while England are going through a crisis then and Sri Lanka lack talent as well.

The average age of the south African test team is 28,
Australia: 31
England: 28
India: 29
Sri Lanka: 27

1000 post's about how good South Africa are and how shit Australia are.
So very boring.:rolleyes:

Buddy23#;316560 said:
1000 post's about how good South Africa are and how shit Australia are.
So very boring.:rolleyes:

Thatt is jealousy at its best. I am a dedicated poster. And I have not always posted about South Africa.

Pretty sure India and South Africa break even, with Australia and England following closely. Would be good to see India vs South Africa, I'd have to go with India as they havn't let Australia into the matches they have recently played against them, whereas with South Africa the matches could of gone either way.

I don't think there will be a champion team (Like Australia of the last 10 years), I just think it will be very even between the top 4.

breeno;316578 said:
Pretty sure India and South Africa break even, with Australia and England following closely. Would be good to see India vs South Africa, I'd have to go with India as they havn't let Australia into the matches they have recently played against them, whereas with South Africa the matches could of gone either way.

I don't think there will be a champion team (Like Australia of the last 10 years), I just think it will be very even between the top 4.

South Africa drew with them in India last year and beat them in South Africa the year before. But I think you're point of view may be right I would just like to see South Africa dominate for a while.

grapedo;316587 said:
South Africa drew with them in India last year and beat them in South Africa the year before. But I think you're point of view may be right I would just like to see South Africa dominate for a while.

We know you would.

Your talking about the new era so I gather you're talking about from here on.

breeno;316589 said:
We know you would.

Your talking about the new era so I gather you're talking about from here on.

Haha :D

Yes from here on.

I do think that India will fall of for a while with the retirements of Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman and Kumble.

South Africa. Although I'd like to say the Aussies we just don't have the talent, South Africa do. India is good, and always will be, but they aren't as good. England, well, I don't know much about their talent, I haven't seen them in a while (no pay TV) but I've heard they are getting better.

I think we may see from now on:
South Africa
India
Australia
England

Those 4 will probably move around a bit too, but the 4 will be fighting it out with Sri Lanka closing in.

Mousey;316810 said:
South Africa. Although I'd like to say the Aussies we just don't have the talent, South Africa do. India is good, and always will be, but they aren't as good. England, well, I don't know much about their talent, I haven't seen them in a while (no pay TV) but I've heard they are getting better.

I think we may see from now on:
South Africa
India
Australia
England

Those 4 will probably move around a bit too, but the 4 will be fighting it out with Sri Lanka closing in.

Agreed but I would like to see South Africa dominate. :D

Well, well, well. Another quality thread from the guy who's embarrassed to be Australian.

Claims to be 57, actually writes like a 12 year old. Very sad state of affairs.

mas cambios;316859 said:
Well, well, well. Another quality thread from the guy who's embarrassed to be Australian.

Claims to be 57, actually writes like a 12 year old. Very sad state of affairs.

Haha good one Hacker. :D

You will be in some hot water when you are found.

And for the record I have admitted that I am 15.

Back