Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Than 2?

heat

Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Than 2?

heinrichs *nods head*

HEIL!

I think Angus Graham from BGS is the best number 9 going around. He can hit a long ball and hang around at the crease. He bowls quick in swingers which are hard to play. Watch out for him.

Matthew Cosgrave from Xavier College. Thats all i have to say really. One of the leading wicket takers in the APS and is very handy with the bat down at number 9. He has made a fluent 40 and a solid 18 which boosted the total from 150 to 175. Cosgrave for APS team.

Re:Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Than 2?

Graham is a pretty handy number 9. Good strong hitting and can bowl a bit too. Should be batting higher

Re: Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Than 2?

agreed heinrichs bowls absaloute heat and that 58 will be admired for decades.

Re: Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Tha

Cosgrave has to be the best number 9! He was actually genuinally robbed of tonning up against Wesley! When hes on, i wouldn't like to bowl to him! When hes off, its too easy, unfortunately hes on more then his off these days, bad luck for all non xavierians! Oh yeah and does Henrichs even bowl?

Heinrichs opens the bowling for Haileybury

Re: Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Tha

so wat year is he? Year 11 or 10 and been at the school for a total of 5 weeks now?

hes in year 12. has been at the school since the start of year 10, is not on scholarship.

he made 58 and took 1/17 off 15 overs last weekend.

he always bowls tight. hes the most underated bowler in the APS.

it would not take much for me to turn for him

Heinrichs first APS wicket was Shane Tregear, so he had a booming start to APS cricket and has been in form for the whole season. Everyone in the Haileybury team would say he is easily the funniest bloke in the team aswell. He just sits there minding his own business and then comes out with some of the funniest one- liners you will ever hear.

Top bloke, top cricketer

heat;140407 said:
hes in year 12. has been at the school since the start of year 10, is not on scholarship.

he made 58 and took 1/17 off 15 overs last weekend.

he always bowls tight. hes the most underated bowler in the APS.

it would not take much for me to turn for him

I apologize! but i had never heard of him b4

youll be hearing more from him with the form hes in!

i heard he was set to take on parliarment next. gonna play in the PM's XI against some team. hes been sponsored since he was 5 by gray nicolls.

Re: Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less

He wasn't much against us. Bowled alright - nothing special, but Slade managed to bowl him pretty easily when he was batting; some solid shots nonetheless.

slade got him out caught at midwicket. tried to drag it from a foot outside off stump to the leg side for a boundary. poohouse shot.

bowled crap too. he was pretty disappointed. 2/30 odd off 11 overs. 2 tailenders though.

heinrichs bowled absolute poo today. hes a sh*tcarter

Re: Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Les 2?

heat;142909 said:
heinrichs bowled absolute poo today. hes a sh*tcarter

You got that right, he's horrible

but nonetheless better than you lol

loser.

Back