Who is the most frugal player at your club?

RUNOUT

Who is the most frugal player at your club?

I know a bloke called "The Silverback" who puts the club's best gloves in his own bag for the season and returns them at the end of the season.:mad: Who else has any tales to tell?

Re: Who is the most frugal player at your club?

RUNOUT;186915 said:
I know a bloke called "The Silverback" who puts the club's best gloves in his own bag for the season and returns them at the end of the season.:mad: Who else has any tales to tell?

yeah at your club we got a grant from bushrangers and they gave us 3 new bats 3 sets of pads gloves ect and the 3 best players took them and left us younger 1s with the old stuff. i didnt really mind coz i had my own gear but yer yano

hey has this silverback guy moved on but kept the gloves.how about this for frugal.a player tried to switch clubs this season but when clearence rejected due to subs owing he vanished.Only to turn up against the club he was going to in his old side.also a players partner taking left over grog after a function.

I will give you guys a frugal story. Went out on the piss with this bloke (a good mate mind you). We get a taxi home and on the way we purchase some bacon for the next morning. I wake up the next morning to discover that i have been left one rasher of bacon and no eggs. And to top it all off, while he is chowing down his five star breakfast he tells me there is baked beans in the cupboard. What an a***hole. |@

million happy;187149 said:
I will give you guys a frugal story. Went out on the piss with this bloke (a good mate mind you). We get a taxi home and on the way we purchase some bacon for the next morning. I wake up the next morning to discover that i have been left one rasher of bacon and no eggs. And to top it all off, while he is chowing down his five star breakfast he tells me there is baked beans in the cupboard. What an a***hole. |@
Is this the same guy that is to lousy to get a drivers licence because of the cost of fuel? Jumps the fence during footy season and is the first one into the esky for a free beer?:confused: :confused: :confused: :

Back