WHO/WHAT AM I

You answered definitely to Jess' question. So is this character only seen in a television series, or movies as you say he has been prominent since late '90s to the present, that is about 30 years. I cant think of a tv series that has run that long. But then again I dont watch a great deal of Yank shows these days.
I guessed that the Mission Impossible films were on British TV. Don't you think so?
J Jessica True or false?
[/QUOTE]
Oh yes they were on here. I didn't watch them though.

Jess and Thomas, you are probably too young to remember the original TV series 1966-70ish. They were usually going off and doing something like rescuing kidnapped rocket scientists behind the Iron Curtain. The series pioneered the weird "ripping off the rubber mask" trick.

So why did he put it on his haversack?

Jess and Thomas, you are probably too young to remember the original TV series 1966-70ish. They were usually going off and doing something like rescuing kidnapped rocket scientists behind the Iron Curtain. The series pioneered the weird "ripping off the rubber mask" trick.

So why did he put it on his haversack?

Ah right that's why I've never heard of it then 🤗
Sounds interesting though so may take a look online.

Meter Maids backlash
Bloody silly. I know who I prefer gave me a parking ticket. The Meter Maids worked on the 'Glitter Strip", Gold Coast from memory. Yep here are a couple of them. Go the 'birds nest' hairdo on one girl.
1705985955516.jpeg

Last edited:
Back