Votes: 2 4.7%
  • O'Sullivan (XC)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Clancey (SKC)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Re: Who Will be the Best Players Next Year

coast to coast;212783 said:
wtf is Everitt doing in the 2nds!!! it is a joke that such a kid who i love playing cricket with is dropped when he is up there with the best bowlers in the APS

There have been several reasonable players who have ended up in the 2nds for a variety of reasons...
Mo Clayton, Richo Thomas, Matt Douglas, Will Payne, Hugo Trotter, Louis Cameron, Tom Morris, all of the players listed have all represented in dowling and have had much personal and team success.
Gooley, and fast bowler for the Xav 2s have also frequented 2nds cricket.

lloyd everitt is just another one of these, and there is no doubt that there will be many more to come....

Just take a look at loorham, someone who is playing premier 1s and is clearly streets ahead of most other APS players, yet can't buy a run in APS cricket - coincidence: i think not

it has become clear that Bett is the best player (bar pattinson if he bowls) in the APS at the moment. with a reputation that could sink a ship, he responds to challenges with wickets and an economy rate that regularly pushed 1.5 per over.

Good, wicket taking spinners are so valuable because there are so few, and it is ridiculous to say the anyone in 08/09 will hav more influence on more games of cricket than betts. yes you hav batsman that will ton up. but betts never bowls badly and no batsman in the APS has managed to conquer him - especially in two day cricket.

the only batsman who has really conquered him is karageorgiou in round 1, but still has come along way since then and is clearly best player in the aps at the moment, with a couple trailing along behind in the distance

Why does Bett only have two votes to be best player in the APS next year, when he is already the best player in the APS this year??

by analyse of the post and information gatherd from team oral it has to be said that bettsy is suckin his own knob and is talkin himself up and is an arrogant ************

The Import;216459 said:
by analyse of the post and information gatherd from team oral it has to be said that bettsy is suckin his own knob and is talkin himself up and is an arrogant ************

yeah i agree whole heartedly mate... clearly i am not betts

The Import;216459 said:

are u absolutley retarded import? u battler everyone knows who team morale is and it clearly isnt bett. why dont u piss off back down the nepean to haliebury and stay out of convos that regard only the decent cricketing schools. and if ur come back is something about winning the premiership in 05 and 06 no one really gives a toss cos all ur players were bought and u werent part of the team.

btw agreein with chaemo here, eldridge should hav been included

i reckon Jackson Coleman of Haileybury should be included in this poll. Clearly one of the best all-rounders in the APS, opening the batting AND bowling last season, and performing brilliantly as well. Good news is that he has another two seasons to go.

The Import;216459 said:

You're really good at character analysis, Have you thought of becoming a private investigator?

FioraDud;274819 said:
You're really good at character analysis, Have you thought of becoming a private investigator?

By analysis of the post gathered by Fioradud I hav decided that you are Barack Obama.

Keith best player i think not hes raw he needs to be cooked. I would have to say Jackson Coleman anyone agree with me??

Walter from GGS (also their captain) will be one to look out 4.
he will be opening the batting and bowling this year and will star on regular occasions.

Back