Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
might find imps get points here .
pfft, IMPS. This is what they are good for

fun-5.gif

great win by imps ......top inninngs by slats .R.H.plays imps win by 10 wickets.......got west wrong but only because of young will.

seen the most wides ever on the week end......52 against us.....gee whizz......i was even telling the bowler where to put it they were that wide down leg......

2nd over of the day had 12 wides in it....never seen anything like it.....

also poor tea/drinks from a new team in the comp....they had no drinks at drinks,at tea or even in the arfternoon drinks break..(we had to get our own bottles of water and fill them up from the toilets)...though when they batted they had the square leg ump holding a little esky for their batsmen......only 3 players had spikes......piss poor

seen the most wides ever on the week end......52 against us.....gee whizz......i was even telling the bowler where to put it they were that wide down leg......

also poor tea/drinks from a new team in the comp....they had no drinks at drinks,at tea or even in the arfternoon drinks break..(we had to get our own bottles of water and fill them up from the toilets)...though when they batted they had the square leg ump holding a little esky for their batsmen......only 3 players had spikes......piss poor
Well play A turf then

M8 u have the Audacity to hang it on other comp fair dinkum.
Hasve a gd hard look. Mr Magoo!!!

M8 u have the Audacity to hang it on other comp fair dinkum.
Hasve a gd hard look. Mr Magoo!!!

i aint your mate you guys were the cowards and didnt want to have a crack against us.....and fyi its probably the same over your side.....if these guys are from the comp yous played in well that says it all......

i aint your mate you guys were the cowards and didnt want to have a crack against us.....and fyi its probably the same over your side.....if these guys are from the comp yous played in well that says it all......

well we actually know there in the same division you play in plucka maybe that says a lot about you and your own club.

well we actually know there in the same division you play in plucka maybe that says a lot about you and your own club.

well who's we.....tits......??? who's your club???? willy imps????

my club dont worry we will be there abouts again.......and pushing for div 1

not the bottom half like the other team your talking about!!!!

well who's we.....tits......??? who's your club???? willy imps????

my club dont worry we will be there abouts again.......and pushing for div 1

not the bottom half like the other team your talking about!!!!

well you might be plucka. but only time will answer that. on a brighter note this sunday down at willy imps the wdca u/21 side will be out to show off some of the talent our kids in the local area are full of.i encourage all players and supporters to get down.im sure the kids would love it.im led to believe the bar will be open for a cold one or two as well hope to see you there.........................and by the way any chance west could get there covers out this week or still a bit short........CHEATS......

well you might be plucka. but only time will answer that. on a brighter note this sunday down at willy imps the wdca u/21 side will be out to show off some of the talent our kids in the local area are full of.i encourage all players and supporters to get down.im sure the kids would love it.im led to believe the bar will be open for a cold one or two as well hope to see you there.........................and by the way any chance west could get there covers out this week or still a bit short........CHEATS......
You do your best work here..
img_canteen.jpg

bit hard to watch cricket from the stags and cover your run ups so they can play !!!!!! cheats:oops:

bit hard to watch cricket from the stags and cover your run ups so they can play !!!!!! cheats:oops:

JUST CRICKET you are the cheat that thought i was refering to west when i called laverton DILLS make no mistake MR JUST CRICKET when i say dills i mean lavo ........but like everyone else in the comp when we say CHEATS were talking about WEST NEWPORT

JUST CRICKET you are the cheat that thought i was refering to west when i called laverton DILLS make no mistake MR JUST CRICKET when i say dills i mean lavo ........but like everyone else in the comp when we say CHEATS were talking about WEST NEWPORT

your a bit chirpy for a new member!!!

you must be a champion!

hate to say it but think you might have a little man crush on me .......................................dont blame ya

pissin down huss might save your pom the embarrassment of the cookers smashin him around.........................................at least next week charlie gets a go....................................10 overs each about there wack.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back