Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
gbanger13 every one wants a crack at me and geeno,we will cop that.but i heard from a fellow cheat at your club, that you are the presidents son,and that most of the cheats think your about 80 cents in the dollar.his words not mine i would have said about 50 cents,this being said, means you play b turf,you can have march off too big mouth.
gbanger13 every one wants a crack at me and geeno,we will cop that.but i heard from a fellow cheat at your club, that you are the presidents son,and that most of the cheats think your about 80 cents in the dollar.his words not mine i would have said about 50 cents,this being said, means you play b turf,you can have march off too big mouth.
Hey titb I will see you on Saturday in the a turf and let's see if u have anything to say face to face.

Big top of the table clash tomorrow, NDCC vs GU....winner is going in flag favs in both grades, hope its us................
wink.png

Tips for tomorrow gu to finish top. Imps to get over the top of west with the pressure now off. Vales to beat the gellys and point cook to finish strongly over the colts. Good luck boys

tips for tomorrow......imps to beat cheats.
who knows maybe cheats miss granny cos of weather............hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahstop ive got a cramp ...got to get rid of that for when retarardd bganger13 fronts up tomorrow ...............talks cheap over weight retardd...i will be there doubt your in the first.but if you are bring it on.im down to 20 cents.

tips for tomorrow......imps to beat cheats.
who knows maybe cheats miss granny cos of weather............hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahstop ive got a cramp ...got to get rid of that for when retarardd bganger13 fronts up tomorrow ...............talks cheap over weight retardd...i will be there doubt your in the first.but if you are bring it on.im down to 20 cents.

tits......maybe your club needs me as coach as my contract is up after this finals series and its 7 from 7 from a coaching point of view of making finals with 2 granny wins 1 loss in granny 2 semi defeats with 2 wash outs in semi's.......even though we got in through the back door my team and our 2nds are in it to win it.......i love playing finals!!!!

pm me if interested.....

cheers weapo!!!!!

Not sure where im playing yet titb, but after my comeback game in the 2's it could be in the 1's. Remember you could only hope that i come back?????????
I'll keep you posted so you can come and watch. Coz i know you'd rather watch finals than play in them.
eek.png
Also weapons's idea isnt bad
biggrin.png

Goodluck to you to weapo.

tits......maybe your club needs me as coach as my contract is up after this finals series and its 7 from 7 from a coaching point of view of making finals with 2 granny wins 1 loss in granny 2 semi defeats with 2 wash outs in semi's.......even though we got in through the back door my team and our 2nds are in it to win it.......i love playing finals!!!!

pm me if interested.....

cheers weapo!!!!!
There you are titb, interview done online. Just the man you need to replace Evo. Sign him up quickly before the price goes up when Deer Park win the flag.

Not sure where im playing yet titb, but after my comeback game in the 2's it could be in the 1's. Remember you could only hope that i come back?????????
I'll keep you posted so you can come and watch. Coz i know you'd rather watch finals than play in them. :eek: Also weapons's idea isnt bad :D
Goodluck to you to weapo.

whats with you blokes at digman and weapons,stop licking each other on the ring.its making me sick.
good luck to all sides in finals expecially the cheats,they need all the luck they can get after i saw how many blokes in first that cant play..eg gbanger13....i think a bit of a.d.d. there.
not this week cheekyman might watch our twos set up back to back.
as for you fair go (CARROL) might be best you worry about whos coaching you next year,cos one m.s.is walking.

whats with you blokes at digman and weapons,stop licking each other on the ring.its making me sick.
good luck to all sides in finals expecially the cheats,they need all the luck they can get after i saw how many blokes in first that cant play..eg gbanger13....i think a bit of a.d.d. there.
as for you fair go (CARROL) might be best you worry about whos coaching you next year,cos one m.s.is walking.

they are a good bunch of blokes.......unlike you......

maybe you are a bit like the england cows hoof.......talking about rings......????

imagesCAV0OSUX.jpg

Gee whiz, whats with the pictures? I seem to recall Big Game Performer getting banned for posting pictures. Oh well, might as well join in then..

CHARGERS112608123630.gif

Interesting selection tomorrow night with 35 blokes (3 sides to pick) at training on Tuesday & probably more Thursday night.........they've come out of the woodwork alright
eek.png
.........Go us.........
wink.png

Interesting selection tomorrow night with 35 blokes (3 sides to pick) at training on Tuesday & probably more Thursday night.........they've come out of the woodwork alright:eek:.........Go us.........;)

I rekon trent luckhurst is struggling. what do you think hussler?
biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back