Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you so sure melton sth wont be coming up.

cheekyman i put no one in pal or you would already be gone.big bro wont put you in,so lets hope it slips through.its back a bit now.dont mix up working out who people are with lagging.
so was it bgp who got dumped,

Poor poor Titb, I know, how about i buy you a ticket to our presentation night & you can come & see how the winners celebrate....................:D

what makes you so sure melton sth wont be coming up.

cheekyman i put no one in pal or you would already be gone.big bro wont put you in,so lets hope it slips through.its back a bit now.dont mix up working out who people are with lagging.
so was it bgp who got dumped,

weapo is in the know......no turf.....

hahaha i did make a pair ya right mate, first innings soft dismissal, second innings copped a pearler. thats cricket though, you'd know if you got on the track. i've copped me fair whack about it, had a laugh, had a cry but ahwell shit happens. me team mates dont like me aye? haha worst call ive heard mate. if ya not gonna name whose left then ya got nothing i dare say, coz i know whose in and out at west

well tickets you think ive got nothing,i have at least 4 that played in g/f,but how about you come back on tell me how you know all thats going on at west.cos you are in the know....hahahaha.....careful you might be digging a hole for yourself....
i will name them soon.........your mates hahahaha

well tickets you think ive got nothing,i have at least 4 that played in g/f,but how about you come back on tell me how you know all thats going on at west.cos you are in the know....hahahaha.....careful you might be digging a hole for yourself....

looking like a weapo post more often now tits..........hahahahaha.......dots.....hahahaha get real chump!!!!

dont dag me rat!!!!

to tell ya the truth i couldnt really care less, who leaves, leaves mate. at the end of the day thats life.. i still think ya got nothing, name em if you got em.. no point holding back!! your the only one on here who does hold back. you dont name yaself and you dont produce names. so keep blowing smoke up everyones ass, everyone knows your full of shit. who ever i get the honour of playing with next year with is yet to be seen, but i know i will have fun and we'll be up there again unlike you guys. keep making up the numbers wimps.. your killin it haha

to tell ya the truth i couldnt really care less, who leaves, leaves mate. at the end of the day thats life.. i still think ya got nothing, name em if you got em.. no point holding back!! your the only one on here who does hold back. you dont name yaself and you dont produce names. so keep blowing smoke up everyones ass, everyone knows your full of shit. who ever i get the honour of playing with next year with is yet to be seen, but i know i will have fun and we'll be up there again unlike you guys. keep making up the numbers wimps.. your killin it haha

i was not counting you as 1 that would leave,but im sure they couldnt care less if you did.remember they dont like you.
but what about will,be crazy not to take the offer$$$$$$
brothers have been made a couple of pretty handy offers as well$$$$$$$$$
coach cant make a solid commitment still???????

what about grand is coach staying on,first coach not to make the granny down there for ten years.will they cop that,???????to many past it down there.
have monkeyvale got a coach yet,and is trent going to hoppers club??????i hear he is.(for a mc donalds voucher)they will still have dollz hahaha oh and the the bloke who coached them last year,made about 50 in three years.cant play.or post;)

weapons and hussler,i might come to presentation night to keep an eye on you 2 make sure that you two dont end up in a cubicle together,ring lickers

i was not counting you as 1 that would leave,but im sure they couldnt care less if you did.remember they dont like you.

what about grand is coach staying on,first coach not to make the granny down there for ten years.will they cop that,???????to many past it down there.
have monkeyvale got a coach yet,and is trent going to hoppers club??????i hear he is.(for a mc donalds voucher)they will still have dollz hahaha oh and the the bloke who coached them last year,made about 50 in three years.cant play.or post;)

weapons and hussler,i might come to presentation night to keep an eye on you 2 make sure that you two dont end up in a cubicle together,ring lickers
never said i was leavin horse?? what are you talkin about you homma!! i meant whoever i get the pleasure of playing for west with. ahhhhhhh yehh my bad, i forgot they all hate my guts. its a hard life being hated. whats it like being loved titb? im sure you'd know all about that. ya really think the irvings would leave west newport after their family started the club? and matt is west through and through mate. what william does he does, he'll still be one of me best mates no matter what. so well done on ya research.. your killin it. you'd wanna hope no one finds out who you actually are mate

That would be fantastic if you could make it to comp presentation night, you could help me carry all our premiership shields home...............Thanks mate see you there:p:p:p
P.S...bring your trailer...........;)

g600107907.gif

Phil Crea won't be coaching GU next year. He did an interview in the Werribee paper (Wyndham Weekly) at the start of the season & said he was only coaching for one season. Phil wouldn't be lying so GU must be looking for a new coach.
Do they have extra large cubicles at Altona RSL? There's no way hussler & weapons would fit into a normal sized one together.

Phil Crea won't be coaching GU next year. He did an interview in the Werribee paper (Wyndham Weekly) at the start of the season & said he was only coaching for one season. Phil wouldn't be lying so GU must be looking for a new coach.
Do they have extra large cubicles at Altona RSL? There's no way hussler & weapons would fit into a normal sized one together.

gee whizz......the great man(me) has lost 10 kg's......

That would be fantastic if you could make it to comp presentation night, you could help me carry all our premiership shields home...............Thanks mate see you there:p:p:p
P.S...bring your trailer...........;)

and you'd need to carry the great man........so defs bring the trailor.......hahaha

i see you've changed the way you post!!!! AGAIN........its ok chump ill let you post like me.......

GOOD ''LITTLE'' BOY...........HAHAHA

interesting i have not heard they are looking for a new coach,but when we played them this year,one of them mentioned sheedy was looking for a coaching job at local level next season.i doubt it and hope not cos i fear what he would do,though i have always known he has a connection with two of our clubs being grand and dare i say it digman,probaly the only two clubs that could afford him as well.
no rumour there fellas just jogged my memory him being mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back