Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey goose dont come on here bagging our comp,what makes your comp good yarra club,keilor...reckon they all might have liked some of our players........eg.the money they offered ryan hinton and rumoured figure to chugg from grand was plenty,please pi$$ off back to your own forum.you can bag charlie all you want, he did open bowl in district.maybe your shitt clubs the problem seems a lot of players leave.
talk about dik heads bagging wdca......willy cyms left cos they couldnt beat a side in our comp,took them no time to be in top division,wheres your shitt club these days.only being scared of top clubs in our comp that stops you coming over.you should, we wont laugh when you dont make the 4 cos we will expect it.............but thats what your scared of isnt it.

I bagged digman not the comp for starters...

Keilor got relegated so they arent the reason our comp is great or whatever you were trying to achieve with that sentance..

Cyms recruited pretty heavily after they left the willi comp thats y they made it to the top grade.

i played juniors at altona north haha, think through your sledging before posting doyley, take it back to the A1 forum pal, and get in the nets and work on that technique

i know you played juniors at Altona North, doesnt change the fact willo carries you through alot of games...

I do need to hit the nets no doubt because im very average - but maybe we should see if we can get a 2 for 1 special because by the looks of it your in the same boat,, probably just talking your way into the ones i suspect..

i know you played juniors at Altona North, doesnt change the fact willo carries you through alot of games...

I do need to hit the nets no doubt because im very average - but maybe we should see if we can get a 2 for 1 special because by the looks of it your in the same boat,, probably just talking your way into the ones i suspect..

we know a lot of good players played junior cricket at altona nth...the more the better,soon as they become seniors and meet people like you,they leave to our clubs.thank you.

No probs :) i will keep scaring them away then.. im first to admit im a terrible person and everyone hates me!

Who is your big name recruit? Surely it cant be as big as the signings for the last few years.. i know alot of AN players come to you then realise that it is not any greener over there and head back?

looks like a great day for cricket,and with game evenly poised first hour will be important.if charlie and pom dont pick up early wickets then game could be all but over tonight.
cant make it today so g.banger13 you seem to post scores 1st,probably from phone,can you put them up after days play.if you can manage that i will put you back up to 55 cents in the dollar.
good luck .......:(:(:(

I bagged digman not the comp for starters...

Keilor got relegated so they arent the reason our comp is great or whatever you were trying to achieve with that sentance..

Cyms recruited pretty heavily after they left the willi comp thats y they made it to the top grade.

hey sh1tmen?............................move on

that doesnt make sense? but ok :) Just trying to get through the day at work.. this makes it slightly better!

Hey Gregory Doyle,

Why would you bother coming on here talking trash? Your just envious of how WDCA clubs are run, I am confident that all the top 5 clubs in the WDCA would get close to knocking you off. I think first of all you should worry about whats happening at your club and why you have lost over 50 players in the last 3-4 years.
So move on champ or come down to west and help out our 2s and 3s because thats as high as you would play at our club.

Your my hero Doyle

no scores from gbanger so i had to check my cricket,very close, if weather doesnt intervene we are in for a ripper.i see they got rid of retardd coach early,probably prefer to get welsh.game is in the balance,but digman would be wrapped to have first innings lead,they dont have to worry about weather now.
gbanger i gave you one job and you stuffed it up,back to 30 cents in the dollar.

Ok long time follower of the forum and wdca & with the 'my comps better than your comp' had to register and have a go. If a league side was picked to take on other league sides I think we would fair quite well. The competition is fairly strong with some very solid players floating about.. il post my opinion feel free to add suggestions etc.

1. W phillips - v.good technique, always looking to score & can dominate once set

2. R hinton - v.good technique, times well and plays pace well off the back foot

3. R mcfarland - v.solid , has all the shots. Opening bowler , v.consistent line and length bowler that takes wkts

4. S ghazi - solid bat that can bat all day and keep the board ticking, capable of making big scores

5. T lawford - powerful hitter of the ball and has a good eye, capable of taking attacks appart v.quickly . Opening bowler, reasonably sharp with good bounce. V.hard to score off and creates chances frequently

6. C gurrera - attacking middle order bat that can make runs fast, solid technique. RFM bowler who is sharp and skids on, moves the ball around in the air and off wicket, wicket taker

7. G sharma - wicketkeeper bat that is exellent behind the stumps. Aggressive bat that can play all shots from ball 1, can make a dent in opposition attack late in the order

8. M shiels - soild bat who can steady the ship and build a partnership with an in batsman, can play shots once In and score regularly. Leg spin bowler, flights well and gets good dip, has good variation in a wrongun / toppy

9. G robson - can build a solid partnership, and bat to different rolls when required. Med pace bowler that can create chances regularly

10. Co irving - hard hitting lower order/tail that is capable of making 50s very quickly down the order. RFM bowler who steams in and hits the deck, bowls sharp and when on can take quick wickets, good in short bursts

11. N pobega - can hold up an end when required and hit hard at the tail of the team. RFM bowler who changes pace up regularly, is hard to score off without risk, creates chances regularly & takes wickets

Ok long time follower of the forum and wdca & with the 'my comps better than your comp' had to register and have a go. If a league side was picked to take on other league sides I think we would fair quite well. The competition is fairly strong with some very solid players floating about.. il post my opinion feel free to add suggestions etc.

1. W phillips - v.good technique, always looking to score & can dominate once set

2. R hinton - v.good technique, times well and plays pace well off the back foot

3. R mcfarland - v.solid , has all the shots. Opening bowler , v.consistent line and length bowler that takes wkts

4. S ghazi - solid bat that can bat all day and keep the board ticking, capable of making big scores

5. T lawford - powerful hitter of the ball and has a good eye, capable of taking attacks appart v.quickly . Opening bowler, reasonably sharp with good bounce. V.hard to score off and creates chances frequently

6. C gurrera - attacking middle order bat that can make runs fast, solid technique. RFM bowler who is sharp and skids on, moves the ball around in the air and off wicket, wicket taker

7. G sharma - wicketkeeper bat that is exellent behind the stumps. Aggressive bat that can play all shots from ball 1, can make a dent in opposition attack late in the order

8. M shiels - soild bat who can steady the ship and build a partnership with an in batsman, can play shots once In and score regularly. Leg spin bowler, flights well and gets good dip, has good variation in a wrongun / toppy

9. G robson - can build a solid partnership, and bat to different rolls when required. Off-spin/med bowler that can create chances regularly

10. Co irving - hard hitting lower order/tail that is capable of making 50s very quickly down the order. RFM bowler who steams in and hits the deck, bowls sharp and when on can take quick wickets, good in short bursts

11. N pobega - can hold up an end when required and hit hard at the tail of the team. RFM bowler who changes pace up regularly, is hard to score off without risk, creates chances regularly & takes wickets

G.robson offspin?:eek:

only one player different to titbs team, that being i had sullivan from grand not pobega.think i would prefer sullivan though.
sorry i also had mick welsh from digman,would find it hard not to have him in,but hinton would be more than handy replacement.
either way your point is right,our best side would be competitive with any other local comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back